Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Satisfaction brought him back

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Satisfaction brought him back - Page 4 Empty Re: Satisfaction brought him back

Post  Haalima Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:32 pm

Immediately after Rum Tum Tugger returned Amnesiaspot did her thing and dashed out, grabbed a fish in her mouth and ran back to the hiding space. Then she sat down and waited on him, her tail wagging merrily.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:08 pm

Rum Tum Tugger grinned around the fish held between his fangs as he watched Amnesiaspot and her adorable ways. Sometimes she was just too cute for her own good. With a smirk, he nodded away from the fishing area and took off down the road.

A set of flashing eyes watched the two from her hiding spot.

Away from the humans, Rum Tum Tugger now held the fish in his hands as he wandered off the road and into the grassy area until he came to a tree that would be perfect for sitting under. He plopped down and let out a sigh, thoroughly content.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:54 pm

Following behind him it didn’t take Amnesiaspots long to follow after him and to take a seat beside him in the grassy area. Ripping the fish open in a quick movement she started to chew, her tail thrashing backwards and forwards in utter pleasure; this was the best fish she had ever tasted! Rich filled with blood and juice it made her toes curl in ecstasy! “This is delicious Rummy!”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:17 pm

From the corner of his eyes, Rum Tum Tugger wasn’t Amnesiaspot dig into the fish. He was enjoying his own but watching her eat it like it was the best thing she had ever tasted, he enjoyed that part more. At the words, he smirked against the half-eaten fish clutched in his claws then turned his full attention to her. “Freshly caught is definitely the best way to go. We can get more some time if you’d like,” he suggested as he took another bite of his fish while his tail innocently brushed against Amnesiaspot’s moving one. He was sitting a little closer to her than necessary, and perhaps Rum Tum Tugger kept a bit of a close eye on her, and secretly… secretly he really enjoyed the nickname. Finishing his fish, Rum Tum Tugger tossed the bones away and into the grass. There were little animals around that would eat the bones so he didn’t worry about leaving them lying around. “Are you feeling up to a little company? I thought it might be good to introduce you to some of the others today, but only if you think you can handle it,” not to say that she couldn’t but that too much excitement might be bad for her mental condition right now.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:47 pm

“It is truly the best Rummy.” Amnesiaspots answered, her tail swishing rhythmically and her ears twitching as she looked him up and down from the corner of her own eyes.
    Then she contemplated the end of his statement. She didn’t really like the idea of meeting the other members of the Jellicles but she wouldn’t go against what he wanted. Besides, she might run into a friend or find someone other than Rummy to hang out with! She could always use more friends! “I wouldn’t mind it Rummy. It is better to know them all now and get the drama over with.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:45 pm

While secretly enjoying the nickname, it just now occured to Rum Tum Tugger that he was actually taking some pride in the nickname, too. He liked hearing it roll off of Amnesiaspot's sweet lips. His eyes darted to her mouth before he looked back up to her eyes. He nodded. "We're all very nice, so you don't have anything to worry about, but if you feel uncomfortable at any point, just say so and we can go home." He reached over to set his hand on her shoulder. "It'll be all right, Ammy. We'll get your memory back," Rum Tum Tugger said before he stood up and held his hand out to her so that he could help her up, too.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:51 pm

Taking his hand Ammy stood up and looked at him, her eyes darting over his features - studying him. "I know we will Rummy. But before I meet all these new people...can I take a cat nap?" she asked, realizing that her side was beginning to hurt from all the movement. "I need a nap bad actually."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:04 am

Rum Tum Tugger looked concerned at the words then he nodded and wound his arm around her shoulders. "Come on, let's go back," leading the way, Rum Tum Tugger took Amnesiaspot back to the house. Once there, he brought her over to the bed. "Do you need anything? Are you feeling all right?" He didn't know her side was starting to hurt again.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:23 am

Amnesiaspot looked to him, her eyes glazing over with pain. However, she did know that he wasn’t used to being around her nor did he know how she dealt with things. “I am sure I am fine I just…my side is hurting badly.” She answered, her tail swishing merrily. “So I just want to go lay down for a while.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:02 am

The look in Amnesiaspot's eyes had Rum Tum Tugger thinking she might be in pain, and then he heard the words that confirmed it. "All right, time to lie down," he said as he moved to help her onto the bed. Rum Tum Tugger then joined Amnesiaspot on the bed. He lied down and pulled her close to him before nuzzling the top of her head while he gently stroked her side, hoping to ease the pain in it. Without noticing, his arm brushed against the underside of her breasts.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:45 pm

Her breath hithing at the sensations that filled her she rolled over and nuzzled into him. "Rummy...you make me feel...different." she whispered softly "Why is this so?" she asked.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:15 pm

When Amnesiaspot moved, Rum Tum Tugger's hand stilled, but then she was nuzzling him and he continued to rub the spot. She wouldn't have gotten closer and nuzzled him if she didn't like it, right? Hearing the question, he looked down at her in a curious way. Different how? Was it bad? No, it couldn't be bad or else she would have moved away from him. His eyelids lowered, lidding his eyes as he looked down at her. Could it be... arousal? "Well, when one person likes another their body can show it... in physical ways," he murmured, his voice coming out with a purr in the undertone. His chest vibrated with the purr. "Does it feel good?" He had to be sure that Amnesiaspot was enjoying this. His hand settled onto her hip and he lightly squeezed the bone, knowing from personal experience that it can be a sensitive area for some people.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:34 am

Murring softly Amenesiaspot opened her eyes and looked up at him, her tail swishing as she pressed her body closer to his. “Why does it feel good though?” she asked, concern in her face. “I…I don’t really understand it.” she admitted as she felt embarrassment seep through her. "I just...I've never felt it before."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:17 pm

At the confirmation that she did enjoy it, Rum Tum Tugger squeezed Amnesiaspot's hip again before his hand slid along her lower back and then back up around her hip, making circles in this way. However, his hand seemed to also be moving closer to her butt with each go. At the words, he paused, suddenly understanding that she was a virgin. Well, there was a first time for everything, right? "It feels good because you want it, too," Rum Tum Tugger murmured before he nipped at one of Amnesiaspot's ears. "It's all right to feel that way, just enjoy it," came his words before his hand glided over her rump and squeezed one of the taut globes.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:34 pm

Gasping she nuzzled closer to him, her breathing growing heavy as she let out soft noises under her breath. Then she moaned softly when he bit her ear, the heat in her sexual regions expanding and washing over her as she tried to cope with the influx of feelings. “But…shouldn’t…this just be done when the female is in heat?” she asked.
    Then it hit her, where she came from Queens were raised to be baby-making machines to have strong children and the Toms were in charge completely.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:21 pm

Oh, yes, she was definitely enjoying it, and thus Rum Tum Tugger enjoyed it even more. He hand started to knead Amnesiaspot's butt cheek while he licked the soft inside area near the tip of her ear. "Oh, no, this can be done for more reasons than breeding. It can be used to show love or to just simply have pleasure. It's a wonderful feeling and I want to show it to you," at this point, his middle finger trailed the crack of her ass and down between her thighs, rubbing against her nether lips while his other hand cupped the bottom of one breast prior to slipping upwards and grasping it with his palm so that his heated and furry palm was soothingly rubbing against her nipple.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Moaning softly between sessions of purring Amnesiaspots couldn't help but grind her body against him. The pleasure she was feeling was amazing but she wanted more, she didn't want this for pleasure. She wanted to share this with someone who she loved, not just someone who would probably leave her like Rummy would.
    Looking up at him with lust-glazed eyes she sighed and kissed his cheek softly, her breathing heavy as she wrapped her hands around his hand on her breast. "Please...Rummy...I'm not ready..."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:07 pm

At this point, Rum Tum Tugger was really getting into it. Well, he was always into it, but now he was losing himself to the pleasure and forgetting about his surroundings. His eyes blinked open when he felt the kiss to his cheek and then hands on his own, stopping his movements. It took a moment for him to realize what she said and then he frowned, immediately thinking about the half-hardness he had going on, before he sighed and removed his hand from Amnesiaspot's breast prior to flopping onto his back. "Then I suppose we will just have to wait," he replied.

However, before any of this was said and decided, a pair of jealous eyes had watched the two getting into it, but the eyes had left before seeing the two stop.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:16 am

Nodding Amnesiaspots cuddled into him, her eyes closing as she let out a soft sigh. He was good with his hands, she'd give him that. She had never, in what she remembered which wasn't much, felt this way before. Sighing softly again she looked up at his face for a second before tracing her fingers over his face. "I am sorry..."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:52 pm

Rum Tum Tugger glanced over toward Amnesiaspot from the corner of his eyes before he smirked at her and quickly licked her fingers. The look in his eyes showed that he was teasing. "It's all right. There's always next time," his smirk grew bigger and he rolled onto his side, facing Amnesiaspot. "Why don't we take a little nap?" He purred, his chest rumbling with a deep, calming vibration because of the sound.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 14, 2013 8:24 pm

“That is true.” She whispered, nuzzling into him. “Night Rummy.”
    Curling up against him Amnesiaspot was soon asleep, her tail tucked between her legs to protect her most intimate area and her one arm wrapped around Rum Tum Tugger as her other hand wrapped around her own body underneath her breasts to protect her wound. She was still a very strange sleeper.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 14, 2013 11:29 pm

Rum Tum Tugger smiled to himself as he watched Amnesiaspot fall asleep and soon enough he was asleep as well, holding onto her like she did to him.

With cat reflexes, Bombalurina was able to sneak into the room without making a single sound. Coming up to the bed, it was easy for her dancer-like body and quiet movements to get Rum Tum Tugger tied up. His eyes popped open just in time for a cloth to be tied around his head and between his teeth so that he couldn't do much more then let out muffled sounds.

She then went to Amnesiaspot and she tied her up with her arms in a Y-shape behind her back and her calves against her thighs, in the froggy-style. She left Amnesiaspot's mouth free, though. "Wake up," Bombalurina ordered as she patted Amnesiaspot on her wound, hard enough to hurt but not cause debilitating pain. "It's time for us to play," her eyes glinted with menace as she looked between the two. "You think you can just enter someone else's territory and take what you please? You are sadly mistaken," she hissed as she grabbed one of Amnesiaspot's nipples and painfully pinched it.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 14, 2013 11:42 pm

Waking up with a start Amnesiaspot gave out a yowl of pain and tried to jerk away from the pain that shot through her side and then through her nipple. Then she was finally able to focus on a Dame that was looming over her. “I..I don’t understand what you are talking about.” She whispered as tears sprung to her eyes. “I didn’t do anything to you.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 15, 2013 8:14 pm

The yowl of pain made Bombalurina's ears go up with interest and Rum Tum Tugger's go down in sympathy. "Wow, such an innocent look. You almost had me fooled," Bombalurina replied as she sat down on the edge of the bed next to Amnesiaspot. She crossed her legs at the knee and then ran her fingers through Amnesiaspot's bangs. "Such a sweet little Dame you are," then her hand came down across Amnesiaspot's face, smacking her hard. "But that won't save you now," Bombalurina then climbed onto the bed until she was kneeling on it and then she reached up and grasped both nipples before twisting them so hard it made Amnesiaspot's breast flesh twist, too, then she pinched both nipples between her claws until the points connected inside of her nipples. After that, Bombalurina grabbed a hold of Amnesiaspot's tail and she spat onto the tip before working the saliva into the fur, then she bent it to Amnesiaspot's ass before forcing it several inches inside of her. She then smirked at Amnesiaspot. "Take it out and I'll find something else to fill you with."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 15, 2013 8:57 pm

As soon as Amnesiaspot’s virgin ass was filled with her own tail she couldn’t help but sob pitifully. She was in so much pain from the nipple twisting, her side was hurting, and now her ass was torn and she didn’t know what to do. Looking at Bombalurina with wide eyes she nodded her head as she continued to cry. She didn’t know what she did to this Dame but she knew that she was in deep trouble and she would never, ever be the same again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:31 am