Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Satisfaction brought him back

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Satisfaction brought him back - Page 2 Empty Re: Satisfaction brought him back

Post  Haalima Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Blinking Amnesiaspot moved in step behind him, watching where he put his feet and mimicking his movements. "I am sorry I misunderstood." she admitted, looking at the ground then up at him. "I am sorry."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:12 pm

Rum Tum Tugger sent a lopside grin at Amnesiaspot as he brought his arm up to drap it over her shoulders so that he could pull her up to his side. A light chuckle sounded from the big male. "You can relax, you know. I'm not so uptight that you need to apologize," his grin faded to a smile that was more a silky-smooth smirk than an actual smile. His tail brushed against Amnesiaspot's leg in what could have been an accidental touch as it swung, but certainly Rum Tum Tugger had meant it. First and foremost he was a lady's man and even if that lady couldn't remember just who the hell she was that wouldn't stop him from being who he was and besides, Rum Tum Tugger wouldn't want to change himself. He liked the way he was just fine.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:32 am

Amnesiaspot couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow as he draped his arm over her. She didn’t really know how to take this but in the end it wasn’t so bad that she could justify telling him to keep his paws to himself. Sighing softly she smiled back at him, rather unsure of how to take his advances. She knew on some level that he didn’t want to take her to bed, she figured he had a lot of women around here that wanted him for that. She figured that he was just an undeniable flirt and she could live with that.
    Then he touched her with his tail and she couldn’t help but shiver. It wasn’t a pleasant shiver but instead a cold shiver like she was unaccustomed to such a tender touch. However, that was the truth and she just couldn’t remember who had constantly abused her. “It is still the polite thing to do.” She supposed.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:50 pm

Feeling the tenseness in Amnesiaspot's body Rum Tum Tugger glanced down at her. Sometimes he forgot that she didn't have any memory. He carefully pulled his arm back, not wanting to make her any more uncomfortable than she already was by what he was doing. "I guess I owe you an apology, too," he looked a little put out when he said that, like it never happened, and it didn't. "I'm not used to dealing with someone like you," someone who didn't fawn all over him. "Someone without memory," was what he told her, though.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:28 pm

"It's alright Rum Tum Tugger." she answered, smiling at him as if to try to convey to him that everything was hunky dory. "So I shall be staying with you?" she asked, trying to wrap her head around it. "Shouldn't I stay with a female...unless you have a mate."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:57 pm

He sent a grin back toward Amnesiaspot. For anyone else, a grin was just a simple thing; a way to convey an emotion; usually done without thought. For Rum Tum Tugger, without even trying, his grin came off as seductive, as though he were trying to hit on Amnesiaspot. He opened his mouth to reply when he heard "mate" and automatically he shuddered. Being tied down to one queen? Scary... "No; no mate. It would probably be best for you to stay with a female but since you're still injured and they don't know you yet I really think it would be safer to stay with me. I won't try to kill you in your sleep," and while most of the females could be nice they were still cats and still girls. Rum Tum Tugger didn't want to take the chance.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:46 pm

"Are you into men then?" Amnesiaspot asked, her curiosity peaked when he shuddered at the word mate. "And I can take care of myself. I do not need a man to take care of me from the big bad Queens. I have no interest in you in the slightest so they should not feel threatened."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:22 pm

Rum Tum Tugger shot Amnesiaspot a look. "No, I'm not into men, I just don't see a reason to get tied down. I'm still young," his expression turned confused when he heard her say she wasn't interested in him. Everyone was interested in him! He narrowed his eyes in thought before shaking the thoughts away. "If a queen feels threatened than she won't hesitate to end you and right now you're a stranger in their territory and your injured. I'm not taking the chance of them taking something you say or do the wrong way," Rum Tum Tugger replied as he stopped in front of the place he stayed and opened the door, holding it for Amnesiaspot. He didn't even notice the slight tilt of his lips in a suave smile so used to it was he.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:44 pm

“May I ask why you care?”
    Entering into the place he was inhabiting she walked over to the nearest bed and sat down, just wanting to get accustomed to the smell and feel of the place before she did anything stupid or insulted him anymore. It wasn’t like she was purposefully trying to agitate him, she was simply a blunt creature. “That is just the way our kind works is it not?”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:36 pm

Rum Tum Tugger walked in after Amnesiaspot and closed the door. When he heard the question, he opened his mouth before closing it. He grinned at her. "I care because I don't want anything to happen to such a pretty woman," he couldn't drop his ways no matter the situation, it would seem. "Sometimes a cat's just gotta go against tradition," he replied in an easy-going way. "So, you want something to drink or anything?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:50 pm

"No I am good." Amnesiaspots answered as she laid back on the bed and stretched out. "I hope you do not mind but I am stealing this bed." She said this in such a matter-of-fact way that it would be nearly impossible for anyone bigger than her to keep a straight face. The bed was substantially bigger than she was but that didn't seem to be stopping her from claiming it in the least.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:49 pm

A very slow blink came over Rum Tum Tugger before he burst out into laughter, filling with room with his deep, smooth voice. Amnesiaspot was like a tiny pea compared to that bed that he couldn't help but simply laugh about it. Moving over to the bed, Rum Tum Tugger took a seat and found that he, too, had plenty of room, even with Amnesiaspot stretched out like she was. He grinned. "That's fine by me, as long as you don't mind that I'm not giving up the whole thing," as in, he was sure as hell not sleeping on the floor.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:29 pm

"You can have that corner." Amnesiaspot answered as she rolled over onto her stomach. Her tail was swishing away and a huge grin was on her face. "I love it here!" she stated, her eyes shinning with happiness.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:29 pm

There was such something about this queen that brought out the fun in Rum Tum Tugger and, for once, he didn't mean a totally perverted, hit it than quit it kind-of fun. He grinned at the look in Amnesiaspot's eyes. "It's a very wonderful place to live. Good food, good cats, warm, dry places to sleep. What more could a cat ask for?" His eyes had slowly trailed from Amnesiaspot's eyes they were now trained on her tail, watching it like a hawk in a trance, before he snatched his arm out in an attempt to grab it.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:58 pm

Giggling Amnesiaspots quickly moved her tail out of his reach and rolled over so that he couldn't easily access her still swishing tail. Looking at him with her bright eyes she couldn't help but feel the urge to snuggle up to him.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:04 pm

Had it been any cat but Rum Tum Tugger he probably would have been pouting but THE Rum Tum Tugger did not pout, not for anyone. He watched Amnesiaspot roll over and couldn't stop himself as his heated gaze slid over her body in a tantilizingly slow way, as though she were being caressed by a lover's hand. His gaze returned to hers and oddly enough, he felt a pull toward her. It was peculiar because he had never felt anything so strong as this pull. There was generally some feeling for the others, the smaller toms and queens who he really thought of more like little siblings than anything, and Old D. who was like a parent-figure, but this... It was unexplainable. Moving closer to Amnesiaspot on the bed, he looked down at her. "I think I'll have more than just the corner," he said in a husky tone. Did he mean the bed? ...Or something else?
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:47 pm

Looking up at him Amnesiaspot's felt her heart suddenly jump up into her chest and she reached up, gently trailing her one clawed finger over his cheek. "How much of the be do you want?" she asked softly, sincerely. She didn't know exactly what he could be insinuating but who exactly knew what he was thinking? Rum Tum Tugger probably didn't even know what he wanted though Amnesiaspot didn't go into detailed thinking with it.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Rum Tum Tugger silently watched Amnesiaspot touch him. He didn't know why but it felt as though the touch were amplified for some reason. Oh, he definitely knew what he wanted but to say so to a person who didn't even remember their own name? He could be a cad sometimes but he wasn't a complete bastard. He leaned into the touch, momentarily closing his eyes as he did, then he opened them again, still watching Amnesiaspot. "At least half," he murmured, unconsciously leaning closer.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:36 pm

"You can have it all." she admitted, smiling sheepishly at him. "I can sleep anywhere to be honest and I can move if you want me to, it will not inconvience me." she stated, ignoring for the moment the fact she was injured - well she was ignoring it for the most part anyway. Closing her eyes she yawned and suddenly snuggled into him, seeking his warmth and nothing more.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:57 am

A small smirk came over Rum Tum Tugger as he lightly shook his head. He would never push a lady out of his bed. Share it, most certainly, but never push her out. Even the next day after they had already banged like alley cats in heat he wouldn't push her out of her bed. If she stayed, they went at it some more, if she got out on her own, however, Rum Tum Tugger could very easily push her out of the house. "It will inconvenience me," he replied. "I would never let you sleep anywhere but a comfortable bed," unless, of course, it was on top of him, because when the floor, the kitchen counter, the roof, that patch of dirt outside... that would all be fine and dandy to the tom. Besides, he didn't want to aggravate the wound. They didn't have one of those human hospitals that they could go to and if the wound became worse who knows if Old D. would still be able to help? At the sudden snuggling a moment of shock came over Rum Tum Tugger but it was quickly covered with a small, sly smirk. Arms going around Amnesiaspot, the tom held her against his furry body as he rested on the bed, eyes closing. He had thought that they would be sleeping on opposite sides but, really, he liked this way a lot more.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:54 pm

"Thanks Rum Tum." she whispered, pulling into a fetal position next to him then stretching her one leg out to pull him closer to her. "I hope you don't mind." she added before she closed her eyes and started to go to sleep. She was just so tired and she was actually quite a little sleepy-cuddle box at times.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:11 pm

"Not at all," purred the tom as he watched Amnesiaspot fall asleep against him. He couldn't help himself as his long, fingers, tipped with claws, slid through the soft fur at the back of the queen's head. Rum Tum Tugger closed his eyes and let out a soff, content sigh, relaxing enough that he, too, fell asleep.

When he woke up the next day it was to a grumbling tummy and a craving for fish. He would have stretched in that moment if he hadn't remembered the feminine body pressed to his own. Glancing down at Amnesiaspot, he lightly grinned then leaned down to press his face into the fur at the top of her head. "G'morning," Rum Tum Tugger purred out, his sleepy tone was low, debonair and sexy.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:33 am

Opening her eyes Amnesiaspot smiled up at him sleepily before snuggling into him more. "Morning." She managed to get out before she dozed back off. She was actually a very sleepy person for some reason.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Watching Amnesiaspot, a small smirk came over Rum Tum Tugger. She was as cute as a kitten but still managed to look sexy as well. He tweaked one of her ears then leaned down and nuzzled the top of her head. "Come on, girly; time to get up and feed our bellies," he purred out the words then he moved to slip from the bed and stretch himself tall, the muscles moving under his fur and looking like caramel in the lighting.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:01 pm

"I'm not hungry." She managed to get out as she sat up and looked at him, wincing as she moved the wrong way. However, her hair was falling randomly around her face and she looked like she was thoroughly fucked - even if she had never been in her life.
    "I just want to sleep."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:22 pm