Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Satisfaction brought him back

Dante
    Dante

Satisfaction brought him back - Page 3 Empty Re: Satisfaction brought him back

Post  Dante Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:13 pm

If Rum Tum Tugger were anyone else he would have blushed at the sight of Amnesiaspot. She definitely looked like she had a thorough fucking, and if there was one thing Rum Tum Tugger knew, it was a thoroughly fucked queen. "Why are you so tired?" He asked with slight concern; the rest of him was just enjoying the sight the gorgeous female was giving to him.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:38 am

"I am not a morning person." she answered simply. Stretching slowly and then getting off of the bed. Shaking her hair into place she yawned and walked over to him, wincing again at the soreness in her one side.
    "So can I go back to bed?" she asked, standing in front of him with her hands on her hips.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:44 pm

How could Amnesiaspot not being a morning person? The morning was the best time to get up! There was no one else around, the world was quiet, and the sky was beautiful; plus, the fish were ripe for the picking. Rum Tum Tugger's calculing eyes swooped down to Amnesiaspot's side, having seen her wince. "You can go back to bed-" He quickly held up a clawed finger. "On the condition that you let me rub your side. It needs to be relaxed while healing or it won't heal properly," he replied in a voice that said it was either this or he would drag the queen from the home and out into the brisk, cold morning air.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:00 pm

Slowly moving back to the bed she laid down so her side was revealed to Rum Tum. "How does it look?" she asked, her tail swishing merrily.

Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:28 pm

Rum Tum Tugger's piercing eyes trailed over Amnesiaspot's lithe form, taking in all of the dips and curves... oh, the curves. "Not bad at all," he purred, a slight smirk coming over him before he quickly wiped away the perverted look. "It doesn't look too bad," he corrected, having been taking about Amnesiaspot's body the first time around. Moving to the bed, he kneeled on it beside the queen and set his large, warm hands over her side. Careful of the wound, he lightly massaged the area, and if his knuckles brushed against breast or ass every now and then? Purely accident... maybe.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:41 pm

Moaning softly she arched under his fingers. Sighing softly she looked up at him, her eyes darkening a bit as her arousal grew just a tiny bit. "So it looks alright" she asked, smiling at him cheekily.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:58 pm

"Better than all right," Rum Tum Tugger purred, his voice naturally deepening with a bit of a husky tone because of the arousal he was starting to feel. "It's looking... very fine," his fingers lightly danced over the wound, careful not to hurt Amnesiaspot. His other hand settled onto her hip and gave it a light squeeze while the other moved just high enough for the back of his hand to brush the side of her breast. "Does it feel any better?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:02 am

"It feels much better." she answered, setting up to look him in the eyes, her eyes dark and filled with vibrant emotions. "Thank you." Wiggling slightly she giggled. "It tickles though."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:03 am

At the words, a small but sexy grin formed on Rum Tum Tugger's face. "Anytime you need a rub, just ask," though, he wasn't talking about a massage as much as he was meaning something perverted, but he wouldn't say that... yet. He watched Amnesiaspot sit up, his sight slowly trailing up her body until his eyes found hers. For a moment, it was like a trance, looking into her eyes. They were filled with so much emotion; he wasn't used to seeing that around here. The queen's around here were usually either playful or sexual and didn't mix the feeling, but this female apparently felt everything, and that was definitely a nice change of pace. As soon as Amnesiaspot wiggled, Rum Tum Tugger's gaze dropped to her chest and then quickly shot back up again to her face. "No problem," he murmured, his words still carrying an undertone of arousal. "'Tickles'? What tickles?" A playful look came over the tom as he leaned toward Amnesiaspot, his eyes going right to her ticklish spots. "Does this tickle?" He purred, actually trying to tickle her at this point.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:22 am

Shrieking when he tickled her Amnesiaspot was writhing and laughing as he tried to tickle her as she was extremely sensitive to all touches. Arching under him she watched his eyes whenever she could catch a breath between tickles. "It tickles! It tickles!"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:23 pm

Mirth danced in Rum Tum Tugger's eyes as he watched Amnesiaspot laugh, enjoying the sound. His ears perked up, listening intently as the queen under him laughed. His sight drifted down her body, taking in every arch and twist which ignited a more primal side of the male feline. Suddenly, Rum Tum Tugger stopped tickling Amnesiaspot and sat back onto his haunches, knowing that continuing would cause him to get hard and it was took early for that... Amnesiaspot needed another day, at the very least, to get used to this place first.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:36 am

Breathing heavily she looked at Rum Tum and smiled at him sheepishly. "That was fun." she managed to get out, her eyes bright with happiness. "We should do that again sometime."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:15 pm

Bring Amnesiaspot pleasure with his touch? Oh, yes, Rum Tum Tugger would love to do that again. A light smirk came over his face, more for that previous thought than anything else, as he sat down beside the panting queen. "Definitely," the tom agreed. Then his smirk turned into a grin. "Come on, Amnesiaspot. You're awake now so come enjoy the day with me," he purred as he reached over to tug on one of her hands, his tail slowly swaying with a content joy behind him.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:39 pm

"Alright, Alright." she managed to get out between fits of giggles.
    Standing up she bumped him with her hips and then giggled even more. "So what are you plans?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:05 pm

A triumphant grin spread over Rum Tum Tugger's sauve features when Amnesiaspot said she would join him. Good, he wanted to keep her close to him. He let out a noise of surprise at the sudden hip bump and then a smirk at the giggle. "Well, how would you like to eat some of the freshish fish in the city?" His eyes twinkled with a sly glee. "The fishermen are bringing their catches to the docks about this time and it'll be easy for us to snag a few in the commotion."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:25 am

"Sounds like a plan!" Amnesiaspots exclaimed as she jumped up onto Rum Tum's back. "Heigh ho Rummy Away!" she giggled out, her hands tangling themselves in his hair.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:41 am

Rum Tum Tugger certianly hadn't been expecting that sudden piggy back ride but he quickly adjusted himself and brought his hands up and under Amnesiaspot's thighs, holding her against him. He lightly squeezed her thighs, unable to help himself in that instance, and yes, he was definitely enjoying the hands in his hair. If only they could be pulling while she was screaming. Rum Tum Tugger pushed the thought away. He didn't need a hard on while he was meandering around town. Holding onto Amnesiaspot, a small smirk on his face and a chuckle slipping out at her words, he headed out. "'Rummy'?" He grinned as he looked back toward Amnesiaspot. "That's quite the nickname... I may have to start calling you 'Ammy' then," he teased.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:53 am

"Ammy works~" Amnesiaspot answered as she continued to play wit his hair. She didn't even really notice the squeeze and she pressed herself closer to him on instinct due to the fact she was so high up. Her boobs pressing into the back of his head. "So...Forward Rummy!"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:08 pm

She actually liked the nickname? He had just been teasing, but hell, he might as well use it if she would keep calling him that. He grunted at the hair playing, finding it very pleasurable, especially with how he could feel her breasts pressed to the back of his head. He snickered at the words. "Yes, Ammy," he replied as he headed for the docks. If it weren't for Amnesiaspot's playful nature right now Rum Tum Tugger might not be able to help himself and his perverted side would definitely take over.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:37 am

Well it was a good thing for Ammy that she was a playful person. Nuzzling into his hair she rested her hands on his head and then giggled evilly. "You know...you are tall~ So you must be small~" of course, she was joking and it was something that her sister teased her best guy friend with so why couldn't Ammy use it as well? Wait, what? Stopping mid thought she tried to think on it more, she had a sister? And her sister had a guy-friend? Her fists clenching in his hair she tried to draw up more information in her head, what did they look like and all of that. But she just couldn't do it and she started to get frustrated.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:54 am

Most definitely. Rum Tum Tugger had been enjoying this playful moment until he heard the words. Now, most queens knew that he was so far from small that if small's world blew up he wouldn't even feel the shock waves but to actually hear some woman presume about him such an atrocity, especially when he was trying to get into her fur. If she thought he was small than certainly she wouldn't want anything to do with him. In his shock he would have dropped her if not for tightening his grip at the last moment; dropping Amnesiaspot wouldn't be good. He turned his head just slightly, feeling the grip in his hair. "If you believe that then I'll prove the saying wrong," he started. "What's wrong? Why do you look upset?" Was she as upset by the thought of him being small as he was upset by it?
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:49 pm

"It was meant to be a joke..." she whispered when she was finally able to admit she couldn't remember anymore. "I..I just remembered that I have a sister." she stated, smiling sheepishly at him. "She always teased her best guy-friend by saying that kind of thing to him. Please, take no offense by it?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:51 pm

Well, Rum Tum Tugger certainly hadn't been happy that someone doubted his package, but maybe he wouldn't be too upset with Amnesiaspot. She hadn't meant it maliciously, after all. "It's all right," he conceded as he lightly squeezed Amnesiaspot's thigh as a way to prove that he didn't take offense to it. "So, you have a sister? That's good; you're getting your memories back. Is there anything else you remember?" He asked as he came to a stop by some crates near the fishing areas. They were hidden by them so it would be the perfect spot to make their plan for stealing some fish.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:32 pm

"I... I just remember that tidbit." she answered, sadness easing into her features as she looked down at the top of his head. "It was just...it was such a random tidbit that I cannot be sure that it is true." Sighing she wiggled down him and moved behind the create, her eyes suddenly narrowing and growing a bit...feral. "So what is the plan?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:12 pm

Rum Tum Tugger carefully watched Amnesiaspot then he brought his clawed hand up and cupped her cheek before turning her face to his. "It'll be o.k.; the rest will come to you," he comfortingly smiled at her as his thumb brushed her cheek then he turned to the fish market ahead of them. "That crate, over there," he nodded to it. "When the humans leave to deliver the fish they carry we'll have a short opportunity to take a fish from there," his eyes sharpened as he watched the humans. As soon as the last one had turned their back, Rum Tum Tugger charged. His cat body ran across the road with a quickness and after coming to the crate he quickly grabbed a fish with his strong teeth and dashed back toward the hiding spot.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:45 am