Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Satisfaction brought him back

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Satisfaction brought him back - Page 6 Empty Re: Satisfaction brought him back

Post  Haalima Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:34 pm

Amnesiaspots just held her head in her hands, whimpering slightly. "I don't wanna go out..." she whispered, curling up tighter than ever. "She will hurt me again...I know it."
    Dante
    Dante

Satisfaction brought him back - Page 6 Empty Re: Satisfaction brought him back

Post  Dante Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:33 am

Rum Tum Tugger frowned at how despondent Amnesiaspots had become after everything that had happened to her. The Jellyicles were supposed to be helpful and supportive to those who need help, well, at least a few of them were supposed to be helpful. Sure, Bombalurina wasn't the most accommodating of dames but he had never seen her go to such extremes before. He moved slightly closer to Amnesiaspots and sat down on the floor, a few feet away from her. "She wouldn't do it again," he sounded confident but really all he could do was hope that she wouldn't try something so foul again. He knew she had it bad for him -as most dames did, including a few toms- but he really hoped that she wouldn't go to such extremes again. "But we can just stay here if you'd like," for now, at least. He wasn't in a rush to get out of the area at the moment.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:28 pm