Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Absolute Hell

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Absolute Hell - Page 6 Empty Re: Absolute Hell

Post  Haalima Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:49 am

Smirking maliciously Vergil stood up and walked over to were Dante was going, wrapping his arms around Dante’s waist he nuzzled into him. “You are too precious!” he exclaimed, kissing his cheek gently. “But you should remember your situation Dante.” Nuzzling into Dante’s neck he slowly started to nibble and suck there, his hands going up to run over Dante’s chest, pinching his nipples and rolling them between his thumb and forefinger.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:06 pm

Dante stopped and stiffened as arms encircled him. Like a fuzzy movie, the memories came back to him. The pain, the pain, slight pleasure, pain, pain. Do what he wants, a voice whispered into his mind. Make him happy, as long as Vergil was happy then there wouldn't be a lot of pain, right? Dante pressed his lips into a thin line when Vergil started to play with his hardening nipples and sensitive throat. "I remember now," he softly murmured. It took everything in him to allow himself to lean back into Vergil's hold. "My... training," which came out strained, "starts today..."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:30 pm

Chuckling softly against Dante's neck he sighed and pulled away for a brief second. "Tell me Dante, will you obey me?" he asked, his hand gently trailing down Dante's body to his member and back up. He was in no hurry to progress things, he wanted Dante to realize that he wasn't into all pain. He wanted Dante to feel pleasure today and then he would slowly, gradually begin to give them to him at the same time.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:26 pm

Dante had to let out a slow, calming breath before he was about to ground out a "yes" between clenched teeth. He kept staring straight ahead, trying to keep himself from pulling away from his elder brother as his body was felt up. He wished he could just elbow Vergil and run but things were a lot harder now that he had to free everyone else first, the worse being those who didn't want to leave, like Ari.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:58 pm

Chuckling he pulled away and gently pulled on Dante's hand. "Come on, time for the morning shower." Vergil stated.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Dante obediantly followed after Vergil, staying quiet throughout the ordeal. At least this would be something revatively easy for him to do and it shouldn't strain hi pride and need to be free to take a shower. Somehow, though, he was sure that Vergil would find a way to make him suffer for this, too.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:06 am

Turning on the water he pulled Dante inside before he slowly stripped down and joined him in the shower. He was going to enjoy this, he was going to enjoy what he was about to do a lot. Gently he began to rub his hands over Dante's beautiful body, paying close attention to the buttocks and chest regions of Dante.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Dante looked away when Vergil started to strip but eventually his eyes made their way back to his brother. He couldn't help but enjoy the perfect specimen of male masculinity in front of him. As his skin was touched, it took every ounch of willpower that Dante had not to jerk himself out of Vergil's hold. He didn't much appreciate his brother touching him like he was the elder's possession or something; it was unnerving. Still, though, as he was touched Dante did notice that his breathing had sped up some and he could feel tingles going down his spine and accumulating around the base of his cock. What was Vergil doing? Why wasn't he hurting Dante? For that matter, why was he doing this himself? Wasn't he a Lord or something with servants? It was odd to Dante that he himself wasn't being ordered to wash them both but he wasn't going to remind Vergil of that. The less he had to do the better off was he.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:31 pm

"Talk to me Dante." he whispered against Dante's neck, gently licking the long line of exposed skin there. His hands gently dipped down and he started to jack Dante off, fondling the balls in one hand as well. "I want to know what you are thinking."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:56 pm

I don't want to, Dante's petulant mental voice responded while he himself remained quiet, however, he did exhibit a shiver as Vergil licked at his wet skin. His muscles stiffened when Vergil started to play with his cock and balls, the former of which was getting hard. He was almost positive that Vergil did not want to hear what Dante was thinking about, but simply what he wanted to hear. Out of everything that had run through Dante's mind so far he decided on the one that would least get him hurt... at least, he thought it would be the one that would least get him hurt. "I'm wondering why you're being so nice to me," Dante brought his hands up only to hesitate. He hadn't been given permission of any sort to touch Vergil so would his brother get upset if he did it? He continued anyway and finally set them on Vergil's chest, lightly feeling the muscle there.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:20 pm

"Because yesterday I was mean to you without giving you much pleasure." he answered, nuzzling him even more as he felt his own cock grow as Dante felt up his chest. "You can touch me for now Dante, I don't care where." Sighing softly he started to use his pinkie to finger Dante's opening as he jerked Dante off still. "You are so tight...and I'm never sharing you with another again unless you piss me off."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:31 pm

Dante winced to himself when he saw Vergil's cock harden. Before this shower is through, he was going to get boned, he just knew it. Then he heard what Vergil said and he couldn't help but want to hurt him back. He brought a hand up over Vergil's shoulders and down his back, feeling every dip and bump from the muscles, until he finally grabbed his brother's ass in a tight grip, squeezing one of the globes. Like an idiot, though, Dante couldn't help but open his mouth and put his foot in it in reply to that last comment. "Who is and who isn't inside of me is not your decision to make." He shoved a finger inside of Vergil, going all the way down to his knuckles.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:38 pm

As Dante felt him up Vergil growled softly in pleasure, however that was abruptly ended when Dante stated it wasn't his business who used his toy and then shoved a finger up inside of him. Growling in anger he grabbed Dante's cock and started to yank it, not in a gentle gliding motion but a hard and rough motion. Then he started to yank at Dante's foreskin. "It is my goddamn business." he hissed, shoving two fingers into Dante. "And you'll soon learn that."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:18 pm

Dante let out a short yell of pain as his cock was tortured but when his sensitive foreskin was grabbed his body automatically jerked into motion and he threw a punch at Vergil's face. "It'a NOT your BUSINESS!" He screamed at Vergil, wanting to get it through his brother's apparently thick skull. Feeling two fingers inside of his still bruised and sore asshole made Dante stiffen and whimper and then bring a knee up towards Vergil's crotch. It had suddenly occured to Dante what he had to do to free all of Vergil's slaves and himself, kill his brother, and that was what he was going to do.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:38 pm

Growling Vergil grabbed Dante's face and pounded it against the shower wall. When that was done with he threw Dante out of the shower, glass shattering all around them. "You WHORE." Vergil growled out as he started to hit Dante in the torso, and crotch. He was going to break Dante one way or another - thankfully he wasn't upset - just punishing Dante.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:51 pm

Dante had definitely not been expecting this kind of attack and wasn't prepared for his face to meet wall. He could almost feel his brain bouncing back and forth in his skull while he watched the bloody splatter on the wall get bigger and bigger. All of the air rushed from his body when his back hit the floor but fortunately he was took dazed from it and the face-pounding to feel the glass that was embedded into his skin, tearing his back and buttocks to shreds. The first hit to his body made the air rush back into his lungs and he dragged his bloody arms up to protect himself, curling into a tight ball as pain lanced up through his genitals. "Stop," he pitifully whined out, his face hidden by his hands, pressed against his knees, trying to make himself as small as possible.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:25 pm

Growling as he finished he picked up Dante and carried him to the bedroom, throwing him down on the bed again. "You are worthless! You won't accept pleasure so I guess you'll have to accept pain!" reaching into his pocket and withdrawing a knife he sat down on the bed and grabbed Dante's penis. Moving it so that the foreskin was bunched up and easy to get rid of he sliced it off in one clean swipe. Then he shoved it into Dante's mouth, holding his hand over it so Dante had to swallow it.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Dante cried out as he was thrown onto the bed, feeling his wounds open more from the rough treatment. Worthless? He wasn't... worthless... He quickly looked down when Vergil grabbed his penis and upon seeing the knife, a look of utter horror crossed his features. Vergil was going to cut off his dick! Then the pain came to him and he screamed out loud only to taste bloody flesh in his mouth. His bloody flesh! He grabbed at Vergil's hand, his horrifed eyes looking up at his brother. Despite the horror there was some relief to know that it was too small to be his penis. So what did Vergil cut off? He struggled with the hand over his mouth, trying to yank it off until he started to choke and eventually swallowed just to be able to breath.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:41 pm

(Is it bad that I started to laugh like a maniac?)

Grinning evilly he withdrew his hand from Dante's mouth and then looked down to the blood leaking out of Dante's dick. "Good boy." he hissed out. Sitting back on the bed he looked at the bloody and broken Dante, pride swelling through him and his cock stiffening. "Fuck you look sexy all bloody." he hissed, crawling back over Dante and forcing himself into Dante. "Scream for me."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:00 pm

{Hellz no!}

Dante felt his stomach lurch at the knowledge that Vergil had just forced him to eat a part of himself. His breathing was weak and shallow from the pain and what he suspected was a broken rib or two as he slowly picked up his bleeding head to look at his crotch, fearful of where that pain was coming from and how much he was now missing. Instead, though, he saw his cock perfectly fine, albeit bloody and missing his foreskin. So that's what he had swallowed? He gulped, trying to get the taste of it out of his mouth. Hearing Vergil and seeing his brother crawl over him made Dante's eyes widened followed by a scream at the penetration. Not because he was doing as Vergil wanted but because his tender ass was hurting just that much. He weakly struggled under Vergil, ignoring the stabs of pain from his bloody back as it rubbed against the bed.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:23 pm

"Oh fuck yes!" Vergil hissed out as he continued to pound into Dante. The feeling of Dante squeezing him in pain was amazing and caused Vergil to move faster. "Yes SCREAM for me!" he yelled out, bending down and biting Dante's tender neck. He had decided now never to give Dante any pleasure that he felt that Dante didn't work for!
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:08 pm

Dante cried out as his poor, abused asshole was pounded away, tearing even more under Vergil's assault. When his throat was bitten Dante did scream. Oh, boy, did he scream. He screamed and cried, sniffling just to be able to breath, and let out broken sobs as his body thrummed like one big pain receptor. Finally, he grabb fistfuls of Vergil's hair with his bloody hands and let out a whimpered "VeeGee," a nickname he used to call Vergil when he was little. He couldn't properly pronounce Vergil's name and just found it easier to say that instead.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:18 pm

Stopping abruptly Vergil pulled back and looked down at Dante, his eyes wide. "Dante...?" he asked, looking down at his younger brother. He was transported back to a time when he and Dante ran around as happy little children innocent to the world around him. Tears springing to his eyes he bent down and grasped Dante's hands tightly. "Don't call me that Dante."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:31 pm

For the first time in what felt like forever Dante had hope that he had gotten through to his brother. Vergil said they weren't family anymore but there was no way to erase those memories. He could see the tears in Vergil's eyes and his heart skipped a beat. This was it, Vergil was going to stop and let him go! Dante just knew there was a part of his brother still felt in the horrid monster above and inside of him. His hands were grabbed, words were said, and Dante's hope was dead again. He squeezed his eyes shut and turned his head to the side, not wanting to watch anymore as Vergil raped him. Right now, Dante just wanted Vergil to hurry up and then leave him alone. His body was so tired and in pain...
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:34 pm

"I don't want you to be away from me...." Vergil suddenly whispered, his voice deepening as he looked at Dante's face. "You are mine, part of me..." bending down he kissed his brother's forehead and then slowly reached down, stroking Dante. "Enjoy being part of me." his voice was desperate, a hint of his mentality in it as well. He was a broken man who wanted to be with Dante more than anything and in the same note he was a proud demon who needed no one.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:14 am