Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Absolute Hell

Dante
    Dante

Absolute Hell - Page 7 Empty Re: Absolute Hell

Post  Dante Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Those words struck a chord in Dante who opened his eyes and looked back up to Vergil. There was an actual blush on Dante's face when he felt his brother kiss his forehead. It wasn't bruising, painful, or possessive; just a kiss. He sucked in a tight breath when Vergil started to stroke his organ. It hurt at first, given the circle of pain near the head, but even so, it, oddly enough, began to feel nice. Dante wasn't even sure that Vergil knew how to make someone feel nice. As he stared up at his brother, his mind fumbling over the need in that lonely voice, the younger brother brought his hands up and clasped them over Vergil's shoulders while squeezing his ass around Vergil's cock as he humped his hips upwards. It was the best he could do to show he would submit to Vergil this one time. He wasn't completely ready to give up his freedom, no matter for whom he was giving it up.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:43 am

Vergil’s eyes widened when he felt Dante squeeze him, sucking him deeper inside. He wasn’t expecting this and it wasn’t unwelcomed just shocking. Bending down he kissed Dante softly again, on the lips as he started to slowly, timidly even, move inside of Dante, his hands gently stroking Dante all the while. “You are so cute when you blush.” He whispered to Dante, burying his face in Dante’s neck and sucking there gently.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:33 am

Yeah, well, Vergil might as well enjoy it while he can. For that matter, Dante was going to enjoy it while he still could, too. He returned the kiss with ease, by now letting out soft sounds of pleasure. Of course, the moment Vergil started to move again, he winced as his bruised and battered insides were brushed against but even so, feeling eery tiny wound get pulled open, the movements were also pleasurable and soon he had pre soaking the head of his hardon. The words only made Dante's blush stronger, to the point that he was sure Vergil would be able to feel it on Dante's neck. Dante brought one of his hands up to Vergil's hair and stroked his fingers through the strands at the back of his neck while his other hand ran up and down Vergil's back, lightly scratching and teasing when his fingers danced over his brother's ribs and even pinching when he felt up one of Vergil's butt cheeks.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Moaning softly into Dante's neck he continued to lick and nuzzle there. He felt so pleased that Dante was enjoying this; maybe he could get Dante to enjoy pain as well? That was his fondest hope but his dearest wish was that Dante would never be apart from him again. Sighing softly he continued his slow thrusts, wanting to draw out the pleasure for Dante. "Dante~" he whispered breathlessly.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:16 pm

There was some pain that Dante enjoyed... having his penis cut and glass shoved into his back was not one of them. The younger brother was actually starting to get into it as he pushed his hips up to meet Vergil's every thrust. He pressed his face against the side of Vergil's head, letting out noises that were growing louder and louder. His short nails dug into Vergil's flesh as he started to lock up when he suddenly groaned rather loudly, his hole spasming and his cock spurting.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:06 pm

Groaning as he felt Dante's hole spasmed around him he slowly started to move faster. He was, by no means, done with Dante yet. He wanted more, he needed more of this from Dante. "You are so hot." Vergil hissed as he started to jerk Dante off again, watching his face with admiration.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:47 pm

Dante gasped when Vergil started to move faster instead of leaving his body. Now that he was even tighter from the recent orgasm he could feel every wound of bruise getting hit more than before. When his overly sensitive cock was still pumped he grimaced and clutched onto Vergil, holding him tightly as his body slowly got over the orgasm and heated up again instead, leaving his cock hard with need under his brother's steady hand. Vergil thought he was attractive even when he had all of those bloody wounds and his body was black and blue with bruises? That didn't bod well with Dante. If Vergil liked it when he looked like that then he might want Dante to look like that more often.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Not often - just every once in a while. Moaning softly Vergil bent down and captured Dante's lips in a heated kiss, running his free hand up to Dante's face, caressing his cheek. He felt himself harden and he started to move faster. He wanted to feel Dante orgasm again and again until he, Vergil, couldn't hold back his own orgasm anymore.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Oh, well, it's that's all. Dante kissed back with fervor, all lips, tongue and teeth as he really started to get into it. His tight hole squeezed even tighter around his brother's cock as he dragged his fingers over Vergil's body and found a taut nipple to pluck and squeeze. It was the first time he had felt such wonderful pleasure in all the time that he had been here.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:06 pm

Vergil continued to thrust, raking his nails over Dante's sides as suddenly flipped Dante over and started to pound into him from that position. From this view he was able to see the damage the glass had done to Dante and that caused him to groan in pleasure at the sight of the blood.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:33 pm

Dante winced when he felt his sides rip open and even more of his blood seep out. By this point, probably the onyl thing keeping him from dying of blood loss was his demon half. Then he was turned over. In the new position, every wound across Dante's back was flexed and it caused the younger brother to whimper in pain so much that he bit into the bloody pillow under his face just to keep back the noises Fortunately, the move only made his ass press closer to Vergil and help to drive the elder deeper and bring back some of the good feelings to the younger.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:51 pm

Sighing softly Vergil knew that if he didn't stop soon he would break Dante before he could reach his climax. Pulling out of Dante he quickly finished himself off and came all over Dante's back, sighing softly at the loss of being inside Dante. "I'll have Ari bandage you Dante so that you won't bleed anymore for now."

(Sorry that they are short. I'm pissed right now and sick and so tired of being called fat and being put down.)
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Dante whined when Vergil pulled out of his red, throbbing, needy hole, his own cock still hard, dripping pre and desperate for release, though, it stopped being desperate as soon as he felt Vergil cum on his back. The pain alone was enough to make his hard on go away and to make the younger brother let out a short, muffled scream. He reached back with a trembling hand to wipe the salty cum from his cut up back but it only made him hiss in pain and yank back his hand when it touched the wounds. He fisted the blankets as he slowly sat up then turned to Vergil, his hand coming up to back hand the elder. "I don't want either of you to touch me."

{I'm sorry, hunny... are you o.k?}
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:23 pm

(No I'm not okay but I will survive - till I let this sickness get me down. . . )

"Then why were you writhing in pleasure under my touch Dante?" he asked, bending down to gently lick the cum off of Dante before standing up and walking over to the door. "You'll survive Dante, I don't want to break you . . ."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:57 pm

{I'm sorry to hear that.}

Dante scoffed. "One time deal," he grunted in reply then hissed in pain and arched away from Vergil's tongue. "Let me go then!" He yelled after Vergil, getting desperate. "If you keep this up I will-" He stopped and bowed his head, his bloody silver hair covering his eyes. "I will break..."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:56 am

"You won't break." Vergil stated, leaning against the door frame and smirking slightly. "You might think you will but you won't. You've just have to give into your demonic tendencies." he stated, looking back at him. "Like fucking women just to impregnate them, like fucking men for enjoyment."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:40 am

Dante's eyes widened at those words and he looked up at his brother like he was insane. "I'm not doing that! Unlike you, I'm not a whore. I don't want children and I'm not fucking other men just for the hell of it!" He snapped at Vergil, now glaring at the other male.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:44 am

"I never said you were a whore right yet." Vergil stated, turning around as Ari entered with the bandages. "I am just explaining my mentality. If you fuck anyone but Ari and myself I will be VERY pissed."
    Then a small chuckle escaped Vergil as he walked over to Ari and started to run his hands over her body. "I'll be finishing correctly in you in a few minutes my dear."
    At this Ari blushed and looked down, a small look of fear in her eyes. "Yes Lord Vergil." she whispered, unhooking the small dress she had on and letting it flutter to the ground. "As you wish."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:13 am

Yet, the word pounded into Dante's brain while a very bad feeling came over him. "I don't care what you want," he snapped at Vergil. It was his body and he could do whatever he damn well felt like with it. When Vergil started to touch Ari, Dante quickly threw up a look of disgust onto his face even as he felt his stomach clench with what he begrudgingly admitted was jealousy. "You're both disgusting!" He growled out as he snatched the bandages from Ari and stomped into the bathroom, slamming the door shut in his wake. Sure, all the movement and stomping had hurt like a bitch, but he was angry so he didn't rightly care. He went around the glass still on the floor so as not to step in it and turned the shower on. He would properly wash himself and then bandage up the wounds. He didn't need anyone's help before and he wouldn't need anyone's help now.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:28 am

Meanwhile Vergil bent Ari over the bed and slipped into her tight little ass smooth and easy. As he started to ride her for all she was worth he started to pinch and pull at her nipples, causing her to squeal in pleasure. If Vergil knew Dante, which he did, he figured that Dante wouldn't be able to act all huffy for long and he would eventually come and join in.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:59 pm

Dante could hear the sounds Ari made and between that and the growing smell of sex, not to mention blood, Dante's demon was having a field day. It got to the point that he was mentally beating it back with a stick. He was not a neanderthal; he did not listen to his baser urges. Dante got into the shower and allowed the hot water to clean him but he wouldn't let it touch his back. Instead, he shut off the water and went back into the bedroom, only half controlling his inner demon. "I need help,"he couldn't pull the glass from his own back,especially not with a half hard cock.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:03 pm

Ari looked at Dante with a look of lustful need as she was fucked hard by her Lord Vergil. Vergil of course looked over at Dante and gave him a small smirk. "We'll help you with the glass if you help Ari here." he hissed, forcing Ari up and spreading her legs as he removed himself from her. "She is all wet and needs to be wetter."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Dante looked down at Ari's spread crotch before he sent a glare at Vergil. "I don't want you to help me," he grunted out before he moved closer and pressed his hot palm against Ari's wet pussy. "Is this all right?" He asked her, still feeling bad about what he had done before.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:10 pm

Moaning loudly Ari pressed her crotch against him as a sigh of pleasure escaped her. "Dante~" she moaned out as she ached for him to get inside of her. "More~" she begged, looking at Dante with needy eyes.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:28 pm

Between Vergil, Ari and Dante's demon he was truly out numbered. He looked down at his now aching cock before he took hold of Ari's thighs and thrusted ball deep into her pussy. He started his hard, deep thrusts, the head of his cock kissing her womb with every thrust. Dante leaned down and latched his mouth onto one of Ari's nipples, biting and sucking on the tip until he tasted blood.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:08 pm