Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Absolute Hell

Dante
    Dante

Absolute Hell - Page 40 Empty Re: Absolute Hell

Post  Dante Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:56 am

The demon narrowed his eyes at Vergil when he noticed he wasn't responding. "What's wrong with you? Your dick broken or something?" He sneered as he grabbed Vergil's nipples and pinched them hard.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:02 pm

Vergil said nothing but he did open his eyes and look at the demon. He smirked slightly and raised his hips, his cock growing harder at the frustration that the demon seemed to be having.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:02 pm

The demon let out a nasty growl when Vergil finally got hard. He was just doing that because he was enjoying his pain! Brandishing his claws, the demon grabbed Vergil's dick and dug his claws right into it, intent on getting him to scream.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:34 pm

At this point Vergil could tell that the incubus was slowly starting to lose his cool. Bucking up into the demon’s hand he wiggled his hips suggestively; nothing like egging on a sadist after all.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:30 pm

The demon's growl grew louder and his blue eyes, taken from Dante, narrowed at Vergil before his outer appearance of Dante turned into the image of Vergil's wife. "Scream for me, bitch-husband," she purred as she crawled on top of Vergil and dug her claws into his chest.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 14, 2013 8:38 pm

Vergil grinned and bucked under her. Slipping into it for a mere second before he remembered that she wasn’t here but another demon was. Bucking against the demon he grinned dementedly at the man and licked his lips. This was truly fun for the deranged Vergil.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 14, 2013 11:30 pm

She let out a moan when Vergil bucked and then reached under her and grasped onto his dick, stroking it a few moments and then she smirked as her vagina morphed into a foot-long penis. It was at least four inches wide, deep purple and covered in one-inch long spikes that would rip and tear. "You've been a bad husband!" She wagged her finger at Vergil. "Gallivanting all over the place instead of being home where I can fuck you at my leisure," the demon dressed up as Ana reached down for Vergil's thigh and yanked it up before positioning her dry cock at his entrance and then slamming deep into him.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Biting down on his lower lip Vergil bucked again against him. Pleasure and pain mingling and surging through his veins as he couldn’t help but buck again and again against him. It felt so good to be filled in such a brutal way but still Vergil kept it in the back of his mind that he couldn’t scream. After all, he wanted Dante back more than anything.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 15, 2013 1:34 pm

As soon as the demon realized that Vergil was actually starting to enjoy this, he smirked and then leaned forward before pressing two fingers to Vergil's temple. After a moment, he sat back up and his body shimmered prior to turning into Vergil's old master. Then he bared his fangs. "What did I tell you, slut? You fucking scream when I break your ass," he hissed out at Vergil as he grabbed onto Vergil's hips, pulled out to the head, and then thrust back in, hard and fast. Then he grabbed onto Vergil's dick and gave it a harsh yank followed by grabbing his balls and squeezing them in a tight grip so his claws dug into Vergil's sac.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 15, 2013 9:09 pm

Smirking at the thought of the demon getting frustrated with him Vergil bucked again against him but didn’t utter a sound. The pain was immense but Vergil was a man with a goal so he would be unstoppable. He wanted to free Dante after all.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 15, 2013 10:19 pm

The demon growled at Vergil and then he waved his hand and the powered tentacles around Vergil yanked his legs up into the air. The demon sat up and started to thrust harder and faster, his fangs being bared as he slapped Vergil's dick. "SCREAM, YOU BITCH!" He screamed out without notice.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 29, 2013 5:37 pm

Suddenly a grin spread over Vergil's face and he started to laugh maliciously. "You just screamed." he finally stated as he looked up at the man. "Looks like you lost our little wager."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:06 pm

The demon stopped and looked at Vergil before his face twisted into a nasty, angry expression. "You fucking BASTARD!" He yelled out as he raised his fist, intent on hitting Vergil, but the red ribbons of his own power wrapped around his arm and yanked him back, slamming him into the far wall. They wrapped around his wrists and ankles and held him there, spread eagle. They knew the wager and were dealing with it accordingly. The demon was forced to de-transform until it was back to his chosen appearance, and then another red ribbon slid up between his legs and wrapped around the base of his dick. It tightened and the man screamed as it cut off his dick. The wound immediately closed up to a smoothness, leaving just his balls to hang from his body. He was let go from the wall and on wobbly legs he went to a nearby table and picked up the silver platter before he kneeled down and picked up the penis from the floor. The demon set it on the platter and presented it to Vergil. "My lord," he growled out, very pissed though acting the part of a servant.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:15 pm

Chuckling softly Vergil picked up the dick and motioned for the Incubus to turn around. Once the demon would turn around Vergil's plan was to shove the dick inside of him then tape it into him. Then he would have the man pleasure all his guard in front of Vergil and Dante.
    'Dante' Vergil thought, smiling softly as he sighed and looked to the demon. "Where is my Dante?" he demanded, putting his free hand on his hip. Blood was still leaking from him but he looked feral, naked, and totally empowered even though he was brutally taken. Vergil looked like a demon fully aware of his body.
    "And you are to crawl everywhere till I figure out what to further do with you."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:34 pm

The incubus turned around and then yelled when his own dick was forced into his ass. His face burned with humiliation as he felt it being taped inside of him. He sent a glare up at Vergil. He would get Vergil for this! And yet... He sure was delicious looking, spilling blood and being all demanding like that. The demon smirked. "Dante," he said with evident disgust. "Is being fucked by every person in my dinner party, still splayed out across the table like a lamb for the sacrifice," his forked tongue slithered out and dangling from its hold was a key ring with two keys. Taking them, he held them up to Vergil. "One of these unlocks the chains, the other will remove the harness from his locked up dick. His poor balls are probably crying with the need to cum~" He purred. "Let's go, Master~" He went down to his hands and knees, ready to crawl.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:52 pm

Looking down at the incubus with disgust he took the keys and snapped his fingers, clothes instantly appearing on him from the floor. As long as his clothes were close he didn’t have to actively dress sometimes. He took pleasure in the act of dressing but right now he had other concerns.
    “You will refer to Dante as Master. From now on you are nothing but cum slut with no prospect of release.” Smirking dangerously he walked to the door and opened it. “Remember, you are mine now cum slut. You will refer to yourself as ‘this cum slut’ and you will beg for the cocks you are about to receive. Each and every one and if you fail you will be punished most severely.”

-------

https://ch3rrycupcak3.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=11

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:20 pm