Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Absolute Hell

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Absolute Hell - Page 21 Empty Re: Absolute Hell

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 7:38 pm

"I did sleep well. How did you sleep Dante?" he asked, motioning for Dante to follow him to the closet. Opening up the closet he motioned to the clothes inside and then for Dante to get dressed into whatever was his fancy. "Be quick about getting dressed."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 7:43 pm

"Oh, very well, MASter, thank you for asking, Master," he jumped up and went after Vergil, quickly pulling on a see-through outfit, uncaring if it was basically useless as real clothes. "Is something going to happen, Master?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 7:51 pm

"Breakfast." Vergil answered as he watched Dante dress. "Then you will begin your work in the library." he stated, smiling at him as he saw Dante's arousal was still present.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 7:53 pm

"I can't wait to get started, Master!" Dante replied in a chipper voice, his happy excitement not matching at all with his painfully aroused cock.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 8:03 pm

"Tell me about your cock Dante." he stated as they started to walk towards the breakfast area. "And don't skimp the details."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 8:21 pm

Inside, the regular Dante was mortified, on the outside, the slave-Dante was simply puzzled and then thoughtful. "It is hard, Master, since last night," he started, "and leaking hot fluids," there was a new stain on the crotch of his pants. "It's long and fat and likes being touched, unless that tough is painful. There's no foreskin anymore because you cut it off, Master, and now it has a piercing in the top and bottom glans and many piercings along the underside. They still hurt a little." He tapped his chin, actually pondering his own dick. "It's got bulging veins and turns a real dark red when painfully aroused. The head is still really sensitive since it was uncut for so long and the piss hole is bigger now, I think, from when Mistress fucked it with that metal rod." He looked up at Vergil, looking like he was seeking approval for what he had told Vergil.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Chuckling he looked at Dante, pulling him closer to him. "Tell me what you enjoy being done to you - in detail." he purred, knowing that this was probably embarrassing for Dante - which was what he liked to do. In all actuality he loved to embarrass Dante -to see a faint blush on his cheeks caused Vergil to spring to attention and watch for any more signs of distress.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 8:32 pm

The regular Dante was the one who blushed at those things, the slave Dante simply smiled at Vergil, enjoying the contact between them. "I like whatever you or Mistress want to do to me, Master."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 8:39 pm

Sadly, Vergil knew that he might like the submissiveness in the slave Dante but he missed the real Dante more than anything. "I would rather you not enjoy what Aliana does to you - you are forbidden from seeing her ever again. If you do see her or pleasure her you will be eunuch-ed and placed outside for everyone to fuck at their leisure and then killed."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 8:45 pm

Dante's smile dropped and his boner was gone in seconds, in fact, he was on the verge of tears. "I'm sorry, Master, I have upset you. What might this slave do to make you happy again, Master?" Never mind the fact that Vergil had given Dante to her in the first place, so basically it was Vergil's fault his slave-self liked her; the regular Dante hated that bitch. Now that he had become what Vergil wanted most he was still pissing off the elder; there was just no pleasing that man.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Why was there no pleasing Vergil? Because he was warped in the head from years of abuse. Sitting down at the head of the table he motioned for Dante to sit down. "Just be yourself." he muttered, staring at the food laid out in front of them. "Just...talk to me."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 9:06 pm

"I am whatever you want me to be, Master," Dante replied as he took his own seat, waiting for Vergil to start eating so that he could. "What would you like to talk about, Master?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 9:21 pm

"What was it like to have friends?" Vergil suddenly asked, staring down at his plate before he grabbed a crescent and eating it slowly, a light sadness appearing in Vergil's eyes, "What was it like to have a purpose of your own device?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 9:45 pm

"'Friends'?" Dante went quiet a moment, thinking about his past life. "It was nice, to feel like I belonged; to have a family. They were there for me when no one else was, Master," he blinked at the second question then let out a small, wistful sigh. "Do you mean... being free, Master? It's the most wonderful feeling in the world. Knowing that I could do anything just because I wanted to was great. The things I did with my life, while not special to anyone else, were things that I enjoyed, so it was special to me," he smiled up at Vergil while silent tears ran down his face from the real Dante who wept for his lost freedom. "But now my purpose in life is to serve you, Master, and I am terribly grateful for it," then he went about eating, all the while smiling and crying.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 9:50 pm

Sighing softly sadness seeped into Vergil. He had done something horrible hadn't he for his own selfish reason and that was to take Dante's freedom. Looking over at Dante he sighed know that the end of the seven days he would let Dante go, during that time he would try to fix Dante, help Dante, then he would let him go. He needed to be free - unlike Vergil who was stuck in this life. "You are not meaning that Dante, you are crying - I can tell. However, I wouldn't want to serve me either."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 10:07 pm

Dante looked surprised as he touched his face, having not noticed the tears. "Then they are happy tears, Master. I love serving you; it is my only reason for being. You are my world now, Master," he stood up from the seat after finishing his food and wiped away the tears as he kneeled at Vergil's feet, waiting for when Vergil was ready to take him to the library so that he could start his chores.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 16, 2012 10:10 am

Gently he started to pet Dante, his eyes closing as he thought. He hadn't truly wanted to break Dante - he wanted submission but he loved that fire that Dante had. Looking down at Dante he smiled softly. "I know the real Dante is in there."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 16, 2012 10:42 am

Dante obediently stayed where he was even though he really wanted to nuzzle against Vergil's hand; he very much enjoyed his hair being touched. Surprised by the words, Dante looked up at Vergil then quickly lowered his eyes to the floor. "But I am the real Dante, Master. Am I not to your liking? Please tell me what I might do to change so that I may please you, Master."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 16, 2012 11:50 am

Sighing he just looked down at Dante. He understood this, he understood why Dante was like this all to well. He had been broken like this once, in fact he was still broken in some areas and he would never be fixed. He didn't want to break Dante like this, he just wanted to make Dante his, to make Dante want him more than anyone else. Bending down he gently kissed Dante's forehead. "Let's go to the library Dante."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 16, 2012 12:02 pm

The kiss to Dante's forehead made a slight blush come over the half demon then he stood up, his head bowed in respect. "Yes, Master," he said as he clasped his hands, waiting for Vergil to lead the way. He couldn't wait to start his duties and make Vergil happy.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 16, 2012 4:07 pm

Once he made it to the library Vergil sat down in his usual chair and looked at Dante, sighing softly. "Organize that bookshelf by author." he stated, pointing to a ceiling to floor bookshelf that Dante just happened to be standing by.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 16, 2012 5:02 pm

Dante turned to the bookself and his eyes slowly widened as he looked up and up and up. "Oh, my..." He started to remove the books and set them in piles by the alphabet, like all the author's with a last name of A in one pile, B in another pile, and so on and so forth, then jumped to the top of the bookself, thankful for his demonic abilities, and removed the books from there. Afterwards, he sat on the ground and alphabetized the books before he set them back on the self, A at the top and Z at the bottom. By the time he was done, he was sweating and panting. "Is this to your liking, Master?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu May 17, 2012 5:10 pm

"Yes." he stated, looking down at some paperwork he was doing, in fact his eyes never moved from the paper. "Find something to entertain yourself with." he stated, motioning for Dante to stay in the library but to at least find a book or a toy or something.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu May 17, 2012 6:44 pm

Dante frowned to himself when he noticed that Vergil didn't look. His Master must be a very busy person. The first thing that came to Dante's mind was to masturbate, something he had often done when bored, but then he remembered that he wasn't allowed to touch himself. Did that mean he couldn't hump against something? He would have to ask his Master. Dante looked around then moved over to one of the windows, staring out at the ground, barely even able to see it from this height. He flicked a loose pebble from the stone edge and listened for it to hit the ground but he was so high up he couldn't even hear it. A fall from this height would leave him a spat on the ground; even his demonic blood wouldn't save him. He gripped the edge and closed his eyes then sighed and turned away. Freedom in death was no freedom at all, besides, he didn't want Vergil to have to go through the trouble of training a whole new slave; it would be a waste of his time when he already had one trained so well. He went up to the bookself he had just fixed and started looking at the books. Dante had never been one for reading but maybe something would catch his interest. If Vergil had all of these books then he must read a lot and Dante did so want to be just like the person he admired the most. He came upon a small book that looked out of place on the self, something so insignificant that he hadn't even noticed it when he had been sorting the books. Dante picked it up and felt the aged binder. The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty, read the title in fancy script. It looked very interesting, he had to admit. Splaying himself out on the floor, Dante started to read the book. One page in he realized it was a very smutty book and in no time at all he had a boner pressed hard against the floor upon which he laid while the storytelling kept his rapt interest. Even the inner Dante was quiet as he took in the words, reminding him so much of what his life had now become.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:59 am

It was no lie that Vergil was in fact a busy man. He had a lot of paperwork to do as it had piled up as he was training Dante. Now that Dante was perfectly trained, not that Vergil wanted him to loose himself – his spirit; he figured this was better than nothing now. It wasn’t a problem for Vergil to finish the paperwork but he was one for precision, but his brain was growing bored with slapping denied on most of the ideas that came through the people.
    Looking up at Dante he couldn’t help but chuckle, seeing that Dante was reading a rather smutty book. Leaning forward on the desk he folded his hands and rested his hands on them. “Read to me Dante.” He ordered, deciding he was going to have fun with Dante after he finished this pile of paperwork. “And come over here for a second.” He purred out, his voice dripping with his intent.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:59 am