Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Absolute Hell

Dante
    Dante

Absolute Hell - Page 5 Empty Re: Absolute Hell

Post  Dante Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:28 pm

Yet again he was denied his orgasm! Was this the life of a slave for Vergil? Always to hurt and be punished? He ignored the slight compliment about his ass and simply glowered at Vergil. "Fuck you!" He hissed between clenched teeth. He tried it Vergil's way and was tormented so now he was going to do it the Dante way and that meant not submitting, no matter how much Ari bounced on him. He turned his glare to Ari. "Bitch, get off of me!" He snarled, his hips twisting this way and that, trying to knock her off.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:48 pm

Sighing softly Vergil stood up and walked over to Dante and Ari's joined bodies. Gently he lifted up Ari and sat her down, leaving her in a heap on the floor as he slowly began to stroke Dante, moving from the cock ring to the tip. It was satisfying to see his brother in such distress but he couldn't take any more of this torture himself. Slowly pressing down on the plug inside of Dante's cock he undid the cock ring. "Hold still or I'll bite." he hissed out as he pulled the cork out, and slammed his mouth down on Dante's aching cock. Sucking him hard Vergil's tongue glided over the large organ and then he pulled out the vibrator and slammed himself balls deep inside of Dante, filling him up with his hot seed.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:49 pm

Dante grunted when Ari was finally pulled off. Damn it, he was enjoying that, too! He had really only told her to get off to be obstinant. Then Vergil touched him and he groaned out loud with pleasure. When the plug was pressed on he started to whimper, pain erupting in the tip of his cock. Once the ring was off he gasped in pain and his eyes rolled into the back of his head, barely even hearing Vergil as his cock swelled three times its usuall size from all the backed up cum. However, it was all made better as soon as Vergil's mouth found his cock. Dante screamed his release, wave upon wave of pleasure rushing over him to the point of it almost being too painful. He could feel something entering him, spliting open his asshole and leaving liquid warmth inside of him, but it was the last thing he felt as he lost consciousness from the overwhelming feelings.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:04 pm

Swallowing down Dante's cum Vergil let out a heaving sigh as he looked down at Dante's spent form. It was amazing how much pleasure feeling Dante' cum around him. Sighing he looked over at Ari, who was looking up at him with wide eyes. "Clean him and get him ready for tonight, lubricate him well." he told her. Instantly she jumped to attention and did as he said. However, Vergil was unwilling to move from inside Dante's warmth as the ambassador walked in.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:22 pm

Several moments later and Dante's eyes blearily opened. He took him a few seconds to finally focus in on what was happening, but when he did, he felt great anger fill him. "You bastard!" He hissed at Vergil. "Get out of me and untie me right now!" He especially didn't like that one of those people from before was standing in the room.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Sighing again he looked down at Dante and just smirked. "No." was all that he said as he pulled out of him and walked over to his chair sitting down as he motioned for the Ambassador to take his place.
    Unlike Vergil the Ambassador roughly entered him, jerking his abused cock as hard as he could as he pounded away in Dante's wounded ass. He had no care for what Dante was feeling, he just wanted to fuck him as hard as he could, get off, and then brag about it later.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:25 pm

Really, Dante should have known that Vergil would say that; he didn't know why he even bothered to demand to be set free anymore. He shuddered when Vergil pulled out of him and he felt his hole slightly spasm as though missing the hard meat. He glared up at the Ambassador, hating with every bit of his soul that Vergil was forcing a strange cock onto him. Upon being entered, he stiffened at the pain that lanced through his sore ass then whimpered when his already sensitive and hurting cock was tormented all the more. He could feel all the cuts around his lower area opening back up from every hard and careless shove. His teeth sank into his lower lip, trying to keep in his sounds of pain, until he eventually yelled out "Stop! Get off!" at the Ambassador.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:40 pm

Grunting he just kept pounding into Dante, making sure to bruise him inside and out. He wanted to leave a lasting impression on this little whore and if he was actually able to succeed then he would be placing a bargaining chip that not even Vergil could dispute.
    Soon after he was yelled at he shot his measly load of semen into Dante and then pulled away, spitting on the bound half-demon and leaving the room.

Meanwhile Vergil sat there, a look of slight annoyance on his face as he tried to place the emotion coursing through his veins. Then, as if lightning struck him, it hit him! 'I am jealous?!' he thought to himself as his eyes widened.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:19 pm

The more the man used Dante, the quieter he became until only the sounds of Dante's shuddery breaths could be heard from him. His insides felt like hamburger meat from all the raw fucking without a chance to heal between them. The feeling of the man's mess splattering inside of Dante hurt his mentality a lot more than anything that Vergil had done. Dante knew Vergil; he had a childhood with the other; they shared blood, but this man... he was a complete and utter stranger. Dante could understand Vergil's hatred of him, having grown up with the man, but he couldn't fathom why this strange Ambassador wanted to hurt him. As far as Dante knew he hadn't done anything to the guy, so why was he being hurt? He winced when he was spit upon, feeling like his very soul had received the treatment. Dante watched the man leave, waiting until that very moment to let the barest of whimpers escape him. The half-demon couldn't see it but he could feel the abuse his poor hole had gone through, ripped and bloody and leaking cum from two different men. Maybe he really was a whore. Only a whore would allow two men and a woman to use them without feeling anything for them. Dante felt bile rising in his throat as he thought of how dirty and disgusting he was now. He would never be able to rub his skin hard enough to make the dirt go away.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Vergil growled as she stood up and walked over to Dante. Brutally ripping the bindings off of Dante he picked up the male and carried him into the bathroom. Turning on the shower he sat Dante down and started to scrub, most brutally, the smell of the Ambassador off of Dante. He couldn’t stand the smell, it made his skin crawl. Dante was his, by god he would be the only one fucking Dante this way from now on and no one would be allowed to. If Vergil caught anyone even thinking of fucking Dante, other than Ari but she couldn’t fuck him like Vergil did, would rip their throat out.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Dante flinched away from Vergil when he felt his already chaffed skin tear in the places that the bindings rubbed over when they were removed. What had he done now?! Wasn't this was Vergil wanted most of all? It had been so long since Dante wasn't bound up but as he was carried into the bathroom he just couldn't muster the effort to struggle. What was the point, anyway? He already hurt so much and struggling would only cause him more pain when Vergil punished him for it. Once in the shower, Dante defintely liked the feel of the water over his aching body, so much so that he sighed with contentment... that is, until Vergil decided to wash him. It felt like dozens of brushburns raking over his body as he was scrubbed. "Nugh!" Dante weakly tried to pull himself away from his brother's angry strokes. What did he do to deserve being punished? Was this because he had told the Ambassador to stop? That must be it. Why else would Vergil hurt him? Maybe it would be better just to let the others use him then, if it meant no more punishments.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:39 pm

Bending down he sniffed at Dante, sighing softly in contentment as he realized the smell of the Ambassador was off of Dante. Nuzzling into Dante he sighed softly, licking the nape of Dante’s neck. “Better.” He hissed out, gently running his hands over Dante’s body, a smirk on his face all the while. “You will go to sleep soon; you will need your rest for tomorrow as your training will fully begin then.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:48 pm

Dante winced when Vergil bend towards him, afraid of the pain he would receive, but when he was instead sniffed -though odd, he wasn't complaining- and nuzzled, Dante relaxed again and even leaned in to the licking that was most welcomed compared to the pain he'd been through already. Every gentle touch caused soft mews to sound from the younger brother while tingles of pleasure went down his spine and raised goosebumps across his flesh. Sleeping was the best idea that Dante had heard all day and he would have wholeheartedly agreed to do so until he realized there was more to that sentence. Sadness cracked onto his face as he trembled. "Please, don't," he begged one last time as the fresh wave of tears mingled with the shower water.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:11 pm

Sighing softly he picked up Dante and carried him back into Dante's and Ari's room, laying him down on the bed. "It'll just be me and Ari." he whispered, gently tucking some of Dante's hair behind his ear. "And no one else, if you behave it will be only pleasure."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:24 pm

Well, at least he wouldn't be used by strangers anymore; perhaps he should be grateful he would only be raped by his brother and some random slut. Yeah, pleasure without a life; without freedom. It wasn't worth it in Dante's mind but he didn't try to argue anymore; he'd only be hurt, anyway. He curled up on his side and pressed his face against the pillow, just then noticing that the smell of the Ambassador was all over the blankets, reminding him of how his body ached with pain and how it had been defiled. filled by a stranger's essence. Dante didn't want to be here but it seemed like everything that Vergil did to him simply added to the hopelessness, breaking him slowly but surely. As it was, Dante couldn't even remember what he had come here to do in the first place. All he knew was that he was going to be hurt again when he woke up. He closed his eyes, just wanting to sleep and get the only few hours of peace that he would be allowed for the rest of his unnatural days.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:28 pm

Sighing softly Vergil stood up and looked down at his breaking brother. It was a sad thing to see Dante brought to such a low, it wasn't exactly what he wanted. He thought that Dante would have more fight in him, Vergil needed a lover like Dante not someone like Ari, broken and worthless other than breeding. However, he couldn't help but feel disgust well in him.
    Turning he left the room, slamming the door in the process.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Dante was awake enough to hear the door slam, causing him to wince. He was getting way too jumpy. He looked back to the door then around the room. Not a soul.... He sat up as silently as he could pulled the blankets from the bed before ripping them in half so that he could wrap one half around his hips, covering his nudity, without having it drag on the floor. He went over to the door, said a mental prayer that Vergil was gone, and then, as silently as he could, he reached out to open the door, inch by slow inch. As long as Vergil thought he was asleep then he wouldn't need to check up on Dante, right? That might give him a few hours to find a way out of here.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:53 pm

"Where do you think you are going?" Ari suddenly asked as she returned from finding some appropriate clothing for Dante. "Lord Vergil didn't give you permission to leave, besides that you are bleeding all over the place."

Walking over to Dante she slapped his hand and then put her hands on her hips. "Lord Vergil told me to take care of you so I will."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:06 pm

He yanked his hand back, shocked that she had actually dared to slap him. He looked down at the floor and curled his toes in the puddle of blood under him. Dante then looked back to Ari. "He, uhh... he did give me permission. Told me that I could roam to stretch my legs. Don't want them to get all stiff from being in the same position. Why don't you give me some clothes and then, umm... run a bath for me! Yeah, run a bath, nice and hot, and then you and I can relax in it once I get back. Shouldn't be too long."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:17 pm

Putting her hands on her hips Ari placed herself between him and the door. "Go to the bed now." she stated, her voice firm and matonly as she shook her head. He was gonna try to run away, they all did, and then Lord Vergil got mad and beat everyone.
    "Stay or we will all get punished."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:37 pm

Dante's face went white. "He... He would punish everyone?" So even if Dante did manage to escape everyone else would be hurt because of him. Damned if he did, damned if he didn't. Dante dropped his head as he went back to the bed and laid down, staring at the ceiling. He had to make sure that he freed all of the slaves here befor he could even think about getting himself out of here.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:49 pm

Sighing softly Ari sat down his clothing on the night stand and crawled onto the bed as well. "Go to sleep Dante, it's better if you do." she whispered, yawning as she snuggled into him. "This way you have energy for tomorrow."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:04 pm

Dante looked down to Ari, watching her snuggle against him without his permission, before he mentally shrugged and put his arms around her, pulling her close to him. "Tomorrow is going to suck," he muttered before he closed his eyes and was almost instantly asleep.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:19 pm

The next morning came with a loud bang as the door flew open and in walked Vergil, his eyes darting to the bed to find Ari and Dante snuggled together in an embrace that made Vergil hiss with jealousy. However, keeping his cool (as he didn't want to hurt Dante more than necessary) he walked over and sat down in the chair, waiting for them to wake up. When they did wake up the games would begin again.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:46 pm

The only reason that Dante even woke up when he did was because he felt like he was being watched. If not, he would have slept until noon, easy. He stared at Ari with a sleepy gaze until he managed to get enough brain power to untangle himself and sit up in the bed. He stretched his arms up, over his head, making every muscle in his torso flex. Dante looked up at Vergil for a moment then simply rolled out of bed and headed for the door, still half-asleep. He even managed to throw in a butt-scratch.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:06 pm