Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

~Between Two Worlds~

Dante
    Dante

~Between Two Worlds~ - Page 25 Empty Re: ~Between Two Worlds~

Post  Dante Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:37 pm

"Well, you are a cow," Risk pointed out. "So your body will respond in that kind of way." He set a hand on his chest. "I'm a dog and may times I act like that, but that doesn't mean I'm just a pet, just likes it doesn't mean you're just a milk cow. Your thoughts and personality define who you are, not what you physically look like," he didn't know what it was like to be treated like a milk cow so he couldn't compare, but he had been treated like a pet before so he did, at least, have something to go off of.

Alynea looked up at Adi with wide, innocent eyes and she nodded before she opened her mouth and moved in for a nipple, intent on sucking the warm milk right from that delicious looking nipple and full and heavy breast.

Risk had been pulling on his pants when he heard the words and he looked over to Adi and Alynea to see the fairy going for one of her breasts. His jaw dropped open in shock and awe and his cock quickly hardened to full mast.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:58 pm

“I am a bovine.” She answered, looking at Risk as she started to walk, wrapping some of the drape around her and Alynea. “I have pride and dignity.” She whispered, to the fairy, slowly growing more confident in herself as she finally started to accept what was going on with her. “Would you like some milk from the other teat risk? They do need drained every couple of hours.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:58 pm

Risk quickly caught up to Adi, unable to help watching Alynea drink from her, though he tried so hard not to stare. His hand was just heading for his cock when he heard the question. "...Me?" He asked in shock. "I..." Had Adi really asked if he wanted to drink her milk? However, with the fairy's belly growing with all the milk she was drinking, he licked his lips, finding the urge to drink too great to resist. "I do," he grunted as he moved closer to Adi and slid his hand down her spine while looking toward her chest.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:01 pm

"Then eat." she said, taking her free breast in a hand and squirting the milk at him. "You know you want to drink my milk." She then leaned into him, kissing his cheek. "And I want it...Though I miss you embarrassing me"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:12 am

A blush actually came over Risk's face when the milk was squirted at him. He blinked at the words and then without hesitating he swooped in and sucked her nipple into his mouth. He sucked hard on the nipple, gulping down so much milk that it dribbled from the corners of his mouth. Adi wanted to be embarrassed? He would definitely embarrass her more -or someone would- once there were more people around... I've got a plan.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:34 am

Shivering in pleasure Adi’s tail swished merrily as she looked to him and then Alynea. “You are both quite good at this you know that right?” she asked, her voice soft and motherly. “We do have to hurry and leave this place before Devlin shows up. We are so close to my home I can taste it.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:50 am

For some reason hearing that tone of voice made Risk suckle even harder, drawing out as much milk as he could, then he heard the other words and while he agreed with her he just couldn't bring himself to stop yet. It was like something had a hold of him and kept him there, drinking the sweet, warm milk from Adi's breast. When he finally managed to get a hold of himself, he dragged his mouth away and wiped his milk covered chin with the back of his hand, softly panting all the while. "If you ever need help again, I'd gladly do it," Risk's voice was husky with arousal and his pants were tight around his crotch. Alynea kept drinking away, happily sucking on Adi's teat until she eventually fell asleep. "You're right, we gotta go," Risk grunted as he looked around. "They're getting close, I can smell them," informed the hell hound before moving on, wanting to put more distance between Devlin and them. Did you still want Adi to kill the other hell hounds?
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:44 pm

(Yup.)

Adi looked over at him, her eyes widening. "I...I don't like the sounds of how close they are Risk." she answered, hurrying along as she held onto Alynea. "I might have you run ahead with Alynea...you are faster than me and the little fairy needs to be protected."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:00 pm

Risk turned a hard look to Adi, making his dark blue eyes look black. "I said I would protect you, not her. If there is a choice between you two I will protect you," then, he added under his breath, "she's pretty much a goner already anyway." There was a quickly growing growling sound that had Risk stop moving and move closer to Adi. "Shit!" He hissed just as six other hell hounds dropped in around them.

One hell hound with a shaved head took a step closer. "Really, Risk? You're going to abandon your family -your pack- for some broken cow?" He sneered. "I thought you of all people would be better than that. Father would be so ashamed."

Risk snarled at him. "Shut up, Mogar! You don't know anything!"

Mogar let out a deep growl. "I know that you were always the first to vote for the broken cows being our dinner."

Risk tensed and then let out an even deeper growl than Mogar's. "Shut your face!"

Mogar simply smirked. "I'm the elder brother, I don't have to do a damn thing you say, pup," he then nodded to the others who were closing in on them. "Get 'em."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:32 pm

Adi remained quiet throughout the interaction between Risk and his pack elder. However, her tail was bristled so to speak when he called her a broken cow. She was not a broken cow. She was a strong individual who had survived Devlin’s torture, rape, and overall everything that had happened to her up to this point.
    Stepping closer to Risk she let out a soft moo and her eyes narrowed as she looked at the hellhounds. Putting her freehand on her hips “What do you want exactly?” she asked pointedly to the hellhound.
    She was suddenly in a very dark mood. Her voice was dark, deadly even but with that same tinge of mothering from before. She was not going to tolerate anything less than respect. “I am not just some broke cow. My name is Adi.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:47 pm

"Lord Devlin's bitches don't have names so shut the hell up, wench," Mogar growled. "Come back with us now and I'll make sure your punishment is more lenient," he grunted at Adi as he moved toward her. His knuckles cracked when he tightened them into fists. "If you don't come back easily we'll just force you and kill your little fairy bitch, too."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:07 pm

“I am not ‘Lord’ Devlin’s bitch. Firstly, I am not a dog, and secondly I hate his guts.” She answered, holding Alynea closer to her as she eyed Mogar with the dangerous look in her eye. “I don’t believe a word that spews from your disgusting mouth Mogar.” She answered, wanting to egg him on. “And you and you can try to force me or kill Alynea but it won’t work.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:16 pm

Mogar sneered. "No one cares what you think," he replied as though this should be obvious. "You're just a cow! You can't stop us!" He laughed out loud and then grunted at the others, which made them all start laughing, too, having need to be prompted as they were. "Tell you what. You get on your knees and suck me like a good cow-bitch and I'll make sure the fairy gets off when I fuck her bloody."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Adi's eyes widened and she pulled Alynea closer to her. "I would never do such a thing." she stated, standing up straighter. She had her pride and no one would ever make her feel less of a woman or use her again in such a fashion. "Go to hell." she hissed, her eyes narrowing. "I would never touch you in such a manner you filthy, mangy creature!"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:15 pm

Mogar let out a vicious growl. "Then I guess I'll just have to force it down your throat, you fucking whore!" He snarled out before motioning to the others. The four quickly attacked. The fastest one grabbed Alynea and yanked her away and out of reach. Two went after Risk and he qucikly went into his large dog form. The other two went into their large dog forms and soon it was a vicious fight of claws and teeth, blood spraying everywhere as Risk took them on.

The fourth one appeared behind Adi and grabbed her arms to painfully wrench them behind her back while forcing her to the ground. With one knee on Adi's back, the male reached under her until he was cupping her bitten breast and he painfully twisted a nipple.

Risk had been winning until he saw one of them go after Adi. He let out a fierce growl and took off for her but both hellhounds fighting him jumped at him. One landed on his back with his teeth in Risk's neck and the other bit into the tender fleshy part of his hind leg thigh, taking him down to the ground.

Mogar smirked at Adi. "Do you surrender now? Lord Devlin doesn't need him," he motioned to Risk who was just short of having his neck crushed, "and he doesn't need her," he then motioned to Alynea. The fairy didn't look frightened at all, infact, she was moaning as the hellhound behind her hand his hand between her legs, playing with her puffy pussy, while the other pinched and pulled on her nipples. His sharp teeth were scraping her throat, leaving small red lines, but it also indicated that he could rip out her throat with a single bite. "Surrounder and I'll let them live." He wouldn't, but Adi didn't need to know that.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:22 pm

"Never." she whispered, her voice dark and husky nearly sexual as her tail started to wag spreading her pheromones around before her eyes grew dark. "Though I do utterly wish you were a helpless cowgirl and that all your men would fuck you senseless then eat you."
    "But then what would happen to your men?" she asked, licking Mogar's ear gently her breath slowly teasing him. "Then one by one they'll turn into cow girls and die until the one with the smallest dick is left and he'll become Devlin's newest cowgirl."
    She then giggled, her eyes darkening even more. "Now that is what I call fun."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:07 am

As soon as the pheromones started to spread, all of the males dropped what they were doing while Alynea whined because the male's hands had stopped moving against her body. Mogar narrowed his eyes at Adi when he heard the words and felt the lick, even if he didn't seem to be in control of his body anymore. The other males, in a trance-like state, moved toward Mogar. Any who were transformed turned back into their humanoid forms while Mogar ended up on his knees, holding his crotch and groaning in apparent pain. In the end, Mogar was panting from exhaustion and in a very female body. Mogar's hands came over her bare breasts, covering them as the males moved closer to her. "Stop! What are you doing? I order you to stop this!" She growled out but the men continued anyway and soon there was a pile of nude bodies, fucking Mogar without a concern for her. When Mogar could no longer remember her name from the amount of fucking, the guys feasted on her body like a free for all until only bloody pieces and ripped pants were left. One by one, the dicks of the men slothed off and a vulva formed while breasts grew. The youngest one had also had the smallest dick and she was left standing in a ripped tank top and shorts, female body, and still trance-like look in her eyes. Turning away, she walked off, heading back to Devlin to become his cowgirl.

Alynea wobbled over to Adi and plopped onto the ground with a huff at the fall while Risk, now humanoid, limped over to Adi. "I'm glad you don't hate me," he commented as he shuddered at the sight on the ground. There was a squawk and a bird flew down before picking up one of th cocks and flying off with it. Alynea giggled and Risk covered his mouth, looking I'll.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 14, 2013 9:16 pm

After the last wolf girl wondered off Adi looked over at Risk and smiled. “Oh I did hate you once. Then you pleased me so all is good.” Then she looked over at Alynea and giggled at the girl. “You are so cute.” She whispered as she reached between Alynea’s legs and rubbed her clit hard and fast for a good minute before she glanced over at Risk. Taking some of the lube produced from the fairy she smeared it over the wounds he suffered and then licked him down gently with her tongue. “We’d better continue.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 14, 2013 11:50 pm

"Oh, well, if that's all," Risk replied with a flat look. If he hadn't pleased Adi then she would have done that to him, too? Alynea let out a whimper and moans as her clit was rubbed like that and just as she was about to cum the feeling went away. She pouted and whined as she watched Adi with Risk. Risk grunted when the juices were rubbed over the wounds and then shuddered when he was licked. Then he let out a growl. "You sure did become a tease," he pounced on her and one hand grabbed onto a breast, kneading it, then he took hold of the piercing and gave it a tug. "I'm going to have to make sure I tease you, too," he smirked and swiped his tongue over Adi's other nipple before he climbed off of her. Risk then picked up his pants and pulled them back on before he went over to the fairy and picked her up in a way that her legs straddled his stomach. "Let's go, Adi~" He purred and then started to walk, smirking to himself. Now that the hell hounds weren't after them, they had a little leeway, but Devlin would definitely not stop so he wouldn't just take his time but Risk wasn't in too much a hurry, especially with the fairy rubbing herself against him like that.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 15, 2013 9:13 am

Picking up Alynea again Adi walked a head of Risk till they reached a bend in the road and crossed over a stream and then she found a nice rock outcropping. Laying Alynea down Adi quickly stripped the fairy down to nothing and slowly slid a finger inside of her, wiggling it around till she found her g-spot. “How does this feel Alynea?” Adi asked, her tail swishing as she bent down to lick the fairies nipples.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 15, 2013 8:14 pm

Coming up to the scream, Risk tugged off his pants and left them on the ground then he walked into the water. He shuddered at the cool water and then used his heat power to warm the water that ran around him prior to sitting down and slowly washing himself with it.

Alynea innocently watched Adi as she was stripped and then she let out a sigh of contentment when a finger entered her. As soon as her pleasurable spots were played with, she let out a yip and bucked against Adi. "Feels... good," she moaned out, already juicing up Adi's finger with her pleasure-juices.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 15, 2013 9:00 pm

Giggling softly Adi continued to wiggle her finger inside of Alynea. Then she started to rub the girl’s clit hard and fast again with her thumb. This time she didn’t stop at all. She wanted Alynea to cum, to cum hard and then Adi still wouldn’t stop till Risk was done bathing.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 15, 2013 10:32 pm

Alynea arched from the rock and let out a loud moan as she came, followed by a whimper as her sensitive bits were touched more and more, followed by another moan as she came again, and then again, and again, until she was screaming.

By this point, Risk was finally done and he after walking onto dry land he dropped to his hands and feet and shook his body until it was mostly dry, and then he stood up and flicked his damp hair out of his face. By this point, he had a raging hard on, having listened to Adi and Alynea and the smells that were coming off of them. "You two done having fun over there?" He asked with his hands on his hips in an unconscious way to draw attention to his prized boner.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 29, 2013 5:32 pm

Looking up at Risk with 'come to me eyes' Adi stood up and put her hands on her hips. "I am just finished. If you want her that is fine." Adi added.
    Walking over to another rock she laid down and stretched out. She was more than ready for a nice, long nap.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:13 pm

Risk and not-so-little Risk both perked up at the look that Adi gave them. He watched her lie out on the rock before he turned to Alynea who was gently writhing on the ground and leaking with fluids. He shrugged and went over to her prior to flipping her onto her stomach and then yanking her hips up so that she was kneeling and on her chest. Dropping down behind Alynea, he lined himself up and slid into the velvety-soft warmth of her tight channel, making him softly moan, and then he started to fuck her with abandon.

While that was happening, a shadow fell over Adi and with a quickness she was gone, making nary a sound as it left with her. When the shadow finally stopped it was at the base of a snow-capped mountain. There were others standing around, looking like guards, and between them was a large bubble on a platform with wheels. The shadow threw Adi into the bubble and it jiggled a moment only to settle down and act as a movement prison for the cowgirl. One guard walked up to the assassin-thief and gave them a pouch of gold and then turned back to Adi. "Our queen will be most pleased," he purred then led the way through a trail while the other guards followed, forming a ring around the bubble and pulling it along with them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:14 am