Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

~Between Two Worlds~

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

~Between Two Worlds~ - Page 24 Empty Re: ~Between Two Worlds~

Post  Haalima Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:35 pm

It was a good thing that Alynea was in heaven because Adi was close to orgasm herself - then Risk came all to soon. Collapsing under him Adi laid there, panting as her body ached for release. It wasn't quite fair but it was something that happened on occasion - even between the best of lovers.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:54 pm

Oh, but Risk was far from finished! He never left his lovers unsatisfied... unless he killed them during the sex, of course. Pulling out of Adi, Risk yanked up her hips and pushed his nose against her crotch. His chin rubbed against her clit as his long, fat tongue pushed into her hot hole. He could taste himself inside of her and it made him growl against her pussy, the vibrations moving against the cowgirl as his tongue pressed against her g-spot and lapped up the mix of frothy juices.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:21 pm

"Risk!" Adi squealed out as her body shook from pleasure at the feel of him eating her out. For her it was such a warm feeling for her and she just felt so good when his tongue was lapping at her dripping pussy.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:40 pm

Risk groaned against Adi's slit, loving his name on her tongue. He reached toward until he found a nipple and gave it a tight pinch before tugging on the jewelry dangling from it. "Say it again," came his growled out, muffled words as he opened his mouth wider and forced his unnaturally long tongue even deeper. He licked the back wall of Adi's pussy then flattened his tongue and quickly pulled it out before thrusting it back in, using it like a penis or dildo.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:05 am

"Ri...sk." she moaned out, her pussy clenching around his tongue and she rested her head on the ground, giving him better access to her dripping slit. "RISK." She gasped out when he started to tongue-fuck her, her body shivering in pleasure.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:07 am

Hearing his name said so wonderfully, spilling from Adi's kissable lips, had the hellhound growling even louder as his tongue rammed inside her with a ferocity that no human and most other animal-people couldn't reach. As the hot drool slid from Risk's open mouth, it covered his chin and pressed against her clit while he continued to tease Adi's nipple, getting a little rougher than before but still remembering to hold back enough that he wouldn't harm her like he already had. As his tongue drilled into Adi but good, his nose brushed against her asshole. At this point, Risk was stimulating every area he could reach, wanting to give Adi the orgasm she hadn't gotten out of the sex.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:28 am

Suddenly an orgasm ripped through Adi with no warning once so ever. Falling over she screamed Risk's name over and over as she bucked wildly against him; trying to get as much stimulation out of him as possible. Her eyes glazing over she mooed suddenly, her orgasm dying down quickly as her juices covered her lower body.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:23 pm

Risk grunted when he found himself trapped against Adi, riding the waves of her orgasm as his tongue was squeezed so wonderfully inside of her. He quite enjoyed the sound of his name spilling from her lips, too. At the moo, he let out a predatory growl of satisfaction, knowing that he had caused her to do it. He slowly extracted himself from the cowgirl and licked her lower body clean before he followed up with his own self. Risk's chest was puffed out and there was an air of arrogance around him.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:28 am

Adi rolled over, her body trembling in pleasure. However, she was quite content and she looked at Risk with glazed over eyes. "Amazing~" she whispered before she closed her eyes, sighing softly and curling up, starting to dose off.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:22 pm

A haughty smirk came over Risk as he looked down at Adi and heard the word. Damn straight it was amazing! He moved closer and lifted the sleeping fairy then set her next to Adi then he laid down on the oppsite side of the fairy before reaching over and wrapping his arm over her so that his hand was on Adi, effectively holding both girls as he closed his eyes to sleep as well.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:36 pm

Snuggling into Alynea Adi sighed softly, her body wrapping around the young fairy to keep her safe from the dangers of the world. She slept through the night easily, however in the morning she opened her eyes and sighed, kinda wondering why they had slept here of all places.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:41 pm

They slept there because they were tired after everything with the queen and then all of those orgasms. When Risk woke up, he grunted and rolled over, fully intent on getting back to sleep. It was about that point that he realized he was nude and on the ground. Risk quickly sat up before shaking out his head and sending dirt and grass to the ground from his short but wild mane. He scratched a hand through his hair then looked around. "This wasn't the safest place to sleep, was it?" He grunted as he looked over to Adi, seeing that she was awake, then he looked around for his pants. After standing and stretching, he grabbed up his pants and yanked them on. "I think it's time for a bath," he mumbled as he lifted his nose to the air and started to scent. Picking out the scent of water, he looked back to Adi. "Do you want to bathe before we continue?" He glanced down at the sleeping fairy. "She should probably be washed, too."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:57 am

"A bath sounds nice." Adi answered, standing up and picking up the sleeping fairy. "A bath actually sounds delightful as I am all sticky and we all smell of sex."
    Walking over to Risk she smiled softly at him, her tail swishing the entire while. "Though I suspect we do have to hurry so Devlin won't catch up. I don't know how long we were out."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:25 am

Risk lightly huffed, a small smirk on his face; he had no problems breathing in the scent of their sex. Then Adi mentioned Devlin and he lightly groaned. That's right, he had forgotten about that. "Then let's hurry," he replied before heading off toward the water source, which happened to be a stream that led to a slowly moving pool of water. Kneeling beside the pool, Risk stuck his hand into the water and pumped heat into it until it was a warm temperature, then he pulled off his pants and slid into the water before holding his arms out to Adi to take the sleeping fairy from her so that Adi could get into the water, too.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:36 am

Handing the fairy off to Risk Adi slipped into the water and sighed in pleasure as the warm water caressed her fur and body. sitting down on a rock shelf the only part of her sticking out was her head. "This is nice~"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:55 pm

Taking Alynea, Risk sat down beside Adi and settled the fairy onto his lap. "I agree," he murmured as he started to wash the fairy who wiggled then whined before waking up and looking at the two.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:39 am

Giggling Adi slowly started to wash the fairy, her eyes dancing with joy. "Aren't you a cutie Alynea?" she then looked up at Risk. "Isn't she adorable?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:28 pm

Alynea blinked at Adi's words before blushing at the compliment and dropping her sight to the water. Risk snickered and stroked his fingers through the fairy's hair. "She is. I'm glad you took her," he said as he watched her getting washed, then he turned to Adi. "We'll have to find her something to wear when we find another village."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:53 pm

"I can make her something to wear - it wouldn't be hard to do." Adi admitted as she started to wash the fairies chest. "And besides it would save money just to use the curtains that we have."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:52 pm

Risk nodded. "Good. You should do that next time we stop for a break," they had to hurry so he wouldn't ask her to make them now and since they wouldn't have to stop at a village it would save them time, too. He looked down at the fairy who was squirming at the touches to her chest as she was getting turned on by it.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:41 am

"I will." Adi answered as she slowly started to pinch Alynea's nipples.
    "I wonder if you produce milk." Adi stated. "I know I am." she answered, looking down at the milk dribbling out of her teats.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Alynea let out soft sounds of pleasure as her nipples were pinched and shuddered when her milk leaked from them.

Risk's focus turned to Adi's breasts, unable to help himself as he watched the milk dribble. His tongue darted out and licked his lips before he reached over and brushed his finger against Adi's nipple. He then lifted the milky finger to his lips and sucked it clean, softly growling at the sweet taste. "It's good," Risk said, slightly surprised.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:27 pm

Blushing as Risk licked the milk from his finger Adi felt pride surge through her as he told her it tasted good. "It should, I am a cow after all." then she sighed and looked away, "Nothing but a milk cow anymore."

Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:14 pm

Risk paused with the finger in his mouth and blinked at Adi, confused. "Just because you leak milk doesn't mean you're only a milk cow now." He leaned over and nuzzled Adi's cheek. "I don't think of you like that, Alynea doesn't think of you like that, and you shouldn't think of yourself like that, either," said fairy let out a whine and then wiggled. Risk grunted when she wiggled her ass in his lap. "We need to go before I do something to make us waste more time here," he grunted out as he pulled the fairy from the water and set her on the edge then pulled himself out as well, already half hard.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:24 pm

“But I…I feel like one Risk…I was pumped full of hormones, raped, and milked. It was actually very…detrimental in its way.” She did listen to what he said though and it did make her feel better. At least Risk and Alynea didn’t think of her that way and that made her world a little brighter.
    Smiling at his half-erect cock she stood up as well and picked up Alynea. “Are you horny my dear? Hungry? Would you like milk?” she asked, her eyes darkening at the thought of Alynea draining her teats of the large amount of milk they produced.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:58 am