Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

~Between Two Worlds~

Dante
    Dante

~Between Two Worlds~ - Page 13 Empty Re: ~Between Two Worlds~

Post  Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:00 pm

Noticing that Adi had closed her eyes the man snapped his fingers. The girls jumped out of the pile, all of the horny but not able to cum, and they quickly attached eye openers to Adi's eyes, forcing ehr to keep them open. One of them stood nearby to put drops in her eyes so that they wouldn't dry out while the rest got back into the pile. When the man finished eating, he rolled onto Adi and shoved into her still swollen pussy. He humped her a few times before spewing again then he lifted himself off of her and turned to his maids. "Get the scissors." One of them quickly returned with what looked like hedge shears. He grabbed one of Adi's stretched nipples and pulled it out even further. "I'm going to wear these on a necklace," he grinned at her as he set the shears around her nipple. They were so sharp that even the slightest touch made a thin line of blood appear. Then there was a scream and the man was knocked away, Risk standing there huffing and grunting like he had run a marathon. While the man struggled to get up Risk removed the eye openers and unhooked Adi from the couch, threw her over his shoulder and then ran out while the man yelled about a thief. None of the girls tried to stop him since they weren't told to do so. Risk didn't stop until he saw the light of day after coming up the stairs then he dropped down behind some bushes none-too-gently, sweating buckets and heaving for air.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:17 pm

Adi felt so dirty now, so disgusting that she had nearly screamed in disgust when the man started to rape her. Thankfully he was a quick fuck so she was soon rid of his disgusting cock in her. Then when he started to get ready to cut her nipples off a relieved look on her face was apparent as she saw Risk standing there.
    After Risk had saved her she laid there, fighting back nausea and tried not to puck. She had a feeling that risk was hiding with her behind the bushes. Remaining as still as possible she planned on puking, and scrubbing her body till she was raw, which wouldn’t be hard with the piercings.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:30 pm

Risk eventually sat up, still deeply breathing, and he looked over Adi before he started to take off any bindings she might have had, including the magic stopping collar. "You o.k.?" He panted out as he reached for the nipple-stretchers and frowned when he couldn't get his fingers around it. It was like something invisible was keeping him away from them. He didn't know about the harden liquid that had glued the stretchers there until the liquid was ready to disintegrate.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:35 pm

"They...they put this glue type hardening stuff on my nipples, clit ...and up inside me." she whispered, looking up at him with slightly panicked eyes. "They pie...pierced me...and then...they sold me to that man." she sobbed out, her eyes growing more and more desperate as she tried to get the things binding her arms and feet off of her. "please...help me...."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:52 pm

Risk looked over the bindings then he started to fiddle with them. "I am so sorry, Adi. I shouldn't have left your side. I'll get that stuff off of you some how. With a slight pop and a yip of surprise from Risk the shackles let go of Adi, falling useless to the ground. He rubbed her wrists and then her ankles. He didn't want to stare but he couldn't help it; the sight of all of that gold on her sensitive areas was appealing. "You know... It's not all bad," he stroked one of her stretched labia then unhooked her pussy from the lace bindings and stockings, finding, to his delight, that the head of her clit poked up from her labia because of the ring. "I... I really like it," he murmured, drawn into the sight of the twinkling gold. He leaned down and let his tongue stroke her ringed pussy lips. "It makes me want to lick you," he mumbled in a trance-like voice as his tongue danced over the twinkling clit, even if Adi wouldn't be able to feel it.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Giggling softly she gently ran her hands through his hair. "You do realize I can't feel a bit of it right?" she asked, gently moving so he could see more of her pussy. She was embarrassed, greatly embarrassed but she was glad that he still found her attractive. Standing up she continued to caress his hair as she was stood up. "Can...can I get dressed?" she asked, looking down at him. "I...I don't want people to see me....till I get clean again...I...I ...I have cum in me ... from that disgusting man."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:16 pm

Risk frowned to himself when Adi said that she couldn't feel it because he could still taste all of her goodies and it was making him hard. He looked up at Adi then nodded and stood up. "Shit, I didn't bring any clothes," he looked around then down at himself and he pulled the off the hood he wore, having gone incognito to get into the underground area. It looks like a cape with a hood and it had two ties in the front, one at the top and one at the bottom so it would probably fall open around her stomach and lower breast area but cover everything important. It was also rather short, only going down a few inches between Adi's pussy. "You can wear this until we get your clothes back," he said as he held it out to her.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Taking it gratefully she slipped it on and smiled at him. She could tell that he was getting horny and she just couldn't help but feel her juices drip out of her abused pussy, mixed with that man's cum but her scent was overpowering his of course. Moving closer to him she blushed and looked away, fighing the idea that had formed in her head before she sighed and looked up at him, her eyes reflecting how much she was thankful for him. "Would...you be willing to let me ... help you achieve orgasm?" she asked softly, her tail swishing as she reached up and petted his cheek. "But first bath...?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:33 pm

Risk was only too glad for that idea. "I'll pay you back for it," he promised. Since he couldn't give her an orgasm just yet he would give her as many as she gave him when she was able to cum again. He nodded. "Let's get you a bath," he wrapped an arm around her waist and held her against him as the led the way back, not noticing that the cinching of her waist with his arm made the cape rise up so that every time she moved it swished and flashed her pussy which easily pulled attention from those around them because of the sparkling gold.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:50 pm

And Adi didn't notice it either and to be honest it didn't matter to her at this point. Walking along side of him she nuzzled into him and continued to walk. She was just happy he had saved her and still found her attractive. She was quickly becoming attached to her savior.
    Once they where in the inn again and then outside to the bathing area she stripped down without having to be told and she slipped into the water, sighing as the coolness of the water caused her to feel better. Rubbing her pussy quickly she got out as much cum as she could before she started to scrub herself with sand from the bottom, she was getting rid of his smell on her as best she could.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:00 pm

Risk climbed into the water as well, washing himself as well, getting the sweat off of his body. He was, however, staring at Adi's sparkling nipples the whole time. He could bet it would taste amazing with her milk. Without thinking he went over towards Adi and reached out to squeeze one of her nipples.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Adi stood there, embarrassment flooding her as she gently grabbed his hand and brought it to her chest and looked at him, sadness in her eyes. "I...I can't feel anything for six days Madame Apple said...and she sealed my nipples shut with the stuff as well...and....my breasts hurt so much...and they'll continue to hurt until the six days are up and I can be milked." she whispered.
    Then she stepped closer to him, kissing his cheek and putting his hand to her breast and her freed hand slowly traveled down his chest and back up. "But....you can play if you want." Giggling softly she licked his neck and looked up at him, embarrassment and uncertainty flashing in her eyes.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Risk let out a huff. "She's such a bitch... I'll try everything I can to get them off." He looked down at her hand then back up to her. "Are you sure that would be all right? I'll be honest, all of this gold makes me want to keep touching you, to... to experiment...." He flicked both of her nipples, then grinned at her when she looked up at him before he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth and sucking on it like a pacifier.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:33 pm

Whimpering softly she leaned down and gently nuzzled into his hair, her tail swishing backwards and forwards as she started to leak juices. "It's alright...I can take it like a big girl...however, if you want to experiment then...then you can." she whispered, innocence in her tone. "But...can we go inside please?" she asked, not wanting others to see her new adornments.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:55 pm

"Let's go," he got out of water, practically dragging Adi out of the water. He was so hard he could go hunting with his dick. He grabbed up their clothes and then practically ran butt naked to their room before he slammed the door shut and rounded on Adi. "You make me so damn horny... I've never felt this way for another before," though, whether he was talking about being horny or if he was talking about something else at this point. "I found a few different things but given what you look like right now... I think I have one thing that would be perfect... if you would be all right with a little.... pain...."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:59 pm

"As long as it is you....I don't mind a little pain. Just remember if I say no, no means no." Stepping closer to him she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. She was so thankful that they were in the safety of the room. Nuzzling into his cheek she giggled and stepped back. Shimming down his body she nuzzled into his crotch, licking his dick timidly before she glanced up at him, giggling again as her tail swished. "Yummy~"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Well, maybe he could wait until she was done playing, Risk decided. He stroked the top of her head. "When the pain is gone it'll feel even better," he promised. "But if you tell me to stop I will," he nudged his hips forward so that his hardone rubbed Adi's cheek.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:16 pm

"I could live off of you." she whispered, licking his cock one last time before she stood up and walked over to the bed and slowly eased herself onto it, wincing slightly as she was unaccustomed to all this...bling in her pussy. Laying back she spread her legs for him, showing her engorged clit and all the piercings she had received. "Do...you honestly not mind the jewelry?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:28 pm

A low growl of approval sounded from Risk at those words. "We make a good pair," he decided, given how he could live off of Adi as well. "Mind them? I absolutely love it, I want to add to it," he picked up a small gold ring with a six inch thin chain and a weighted bell on the end. "I liked the bell and thought we could use that but now that I see the piercings I want to use this ring, too." He kneeled between Adi's legs and held it up for her to see. "Since you can't feel anything this probably won't hurt much. May I?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Blushing and giggling her tail continued to swish she watched him, curiosity and admiration in her eyes. She was so glad that he enjoyed her jewelry and if he wanted to add to it it didn't bother her. Wiggling her hips slightly she reached down and helped him by spreading her pussy lips for him. "Go a head Risk. I'm not gonna stop you if it's on the clit, seeing as I can't feel it." Giggling she closed her eyes and laid there her body shaking with her nervousness. She was, in fact, very nervous about what he was going to do to her.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:38 pm

Risk was ever so glad to hear that. He looked down at her spread pussy and licked his lips, feeling himself salivating at how delicious she looked. He also tossed out the idea and dove for her instead but managed to reign himself in. He pinched the tip of her clit and tugged on it, stretching it out like Apple had done though not so drastically. He opened the ring, since it had a needle edge built into it, and then pushed it through her cilt in front of the golden ring that was around the base then closed the ring so that the bell hung on the bed. It wasn't pulling now but once she stood up the gentle weight of the bell and constant swaying from walking was going to be very pleasurable, that is, once she could feel it again.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:43 pm

Shivering all the while she slowly came up with an idea. Gently sitting up on the bed now that the thing he wanted was decorating her she pulled him close, gently kissing him. "What do you want me to do to get you off?" she asked, licking his cheek."I'm game for anything but intercourse." she blushed and buried her face into his neck.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Risk made a "hmmm"ed sound in slight thought as he was kissed while pressed against Adi. "I really liked that boob and blowjob mix you did before... Could I get me some of that again?" He lightly ran his claws over her breast mounds, down her side and stomach and finally over her thighs before he found the chain and gave it a light tug. He couldn't wait to see how she was when she could actually feel this.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:01 pm

Giggling softly Adi reached down and cupped his member gently, amazed at the hardness and that was clearly evident on her face. Taking a deep breath of his masculine scent she gently swayed her hips and started to lower her body before she gently took his cock into her mouth, sucking on the head of his penis. Gently taking her breasts she rubbed them against his cock, giggling softly as she did so.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:56 pm

There was nothing more of an ego booster than watching amazement appear on a person's face as they played with one's junk. Risk let out a soft pant when Adi's mouth touched his dick. He was so horny that he was actually doing his best to keep from cumming right then and there. He reached up to brush Adi's hair back, wanting to watch her face and see his dick be swallowed by that talented mouth and amazingly soft breasts. "I love it when you giggle," he muttered without thinking about it as he stared at Adi's stretched lips. The sight was truly extraordinary, and, he wasn't sure, but Risk was thinking that by having Adi's milk stuck in her breasts they were even rounder and softer. Maybe once that glue'y stuff went away he could get her to hold the milk inside every now and then.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:09 am