Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

~Between Two Worlds~

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

~Between Two Worlds~ - Page 14 Empty Re: ~Between Two Worlds~

Post  Haalima Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:12 pm

Giggling again she ran her hands down to his balls to jiggle him as her breasts weren’t going anywhere as she was in such a position that her breasts were forced around his member and being held there by her body weight. She was so happy that he was enjoying this that her tail was swishing backwards and forwards in glee. Looking up at him she was still amazed and that was clear. She couldn’t get over how big he was and how good he taste, she wanted more of his sweet nectar and she was going to get it one way or another. And on that holding it in thing, if he asked her about it she’d do it just as long as he was the one to drain them.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:55 pm

Almost as soon as Adi touched his balls Risk let out a groan of approval, his hips lightly jerking into her hand because of the contact. Noticing her tail, he couldn't help but get a mental image of using it like a handle as he plowed into her from behind. He couldn't wait until she was comfortable enough with him to fuck him. Risk would definitely have to ask Adi about it then. Reaching over to Adi's breasts he lightly tugged on her nipples. He knew that she couldn't feel it but they were sticking out and shining so wonderfully he couldn't help himself, he just had to touch him. "Use your tongue on the slit," he groaned out while drops of precum appeared on the top of his dick. "Then deep throat me, I'm close..."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:23 pm

It would be a few more days or so before she would be comfortable with him fucking her, probably sometime after she got the feeling back in her pussy and such. Giggling again she sucked on his head harder, her tongue lavish the head and specifically the slit and the hole she found there with attention. She was relishing on the taste of his precum and she simply couldn’t help but buck the air even if she couldn’t feel anything. She was growing so unimaginably horny that she wanted to be touched so bad, even if she couldn’t feel anything on her clit or inside or on her nipples. She just wanted to be touched, her labia was still there and swollen after all.
    Slamming her head down on him her milk-filled teats were dangling from her chest now, heavy laden with milk as she continued to suck on him. She probably would continue to give him head for some time considering that since she couldn’t cum herself she wanted give him as many orgasms as she could.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:21 pm

Fine by him, he didn't want to have sex with Adi if she couldn't cum; it wouldn't feel right. Though, with her not being able to cum and her now putting all of her attention on him she would make the perfect sex slave. Risk let out a loud growl as he rammed his hips upwards and came, his hot and spicy cum shooting down Adi's throat.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:30 pm

Adi wasn't doing it because she would make the perfect sex slave, she just liked hearing and tasting him cum. If she didn't have a choice in this matter she would probably bite it off. As long as Adi had a choice in what she did she didn't mind getting Risk off. If he ever tried to take that choice away from her, well, it wouldn't be pretty.

Swallowing up all his cum Adi pulled her head away and slowly started to jack him off. Her fingers gliding effortlessly over his cock and jiggling his balls. "You taste so good." she whispered, moving so she could look him in the face.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:46 pm

I wasn't saying that she was, I was making a comparison to her enthusiasm to please him and how a perfect sex slave was like that. Risk raised his brows in question at those words. "Do I now? And here I thought that women hated the taste of a man's cum," unless they were trained to like it, that is. "Feel free to drink as much as you'd like," he certainly wouldn't try to stop her, especially if she kept playing with his balls like they were toy; it felt amazing. He undulated his hips against her hand, faux-thrusting into the jacking.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:02 pm

"Am I bad then?" she asked, continuing to jiggle his balls and giggling as she did so. "You are so warm and taste so good...oh..." she whimpered, nuzzling in his neck. "I want more of it..." she admitted, embarrassment flooding her body and voice. Getting down on her belly again she started to lick him, from base to tip and back down.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:43 pm

"Oh, very bad," Risk purred as he watched Adi. "My bad girl," he humped up against her mouth while he tugged harder on her nipples, just wishing that she would be able to feel something. "When I cum, let it cover your face," he grunted out, his balls pulsing and swelling with arousal, bouncing against his thighs as he humped against Adi's mouth.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:14 pm

Looking up at him she continued to suck him and lick him. She wasn't going to deep throat him now as he requested to cum on her face. Giggling she looked up at him as she gave the head of his cock one long lick with her broad tongue. "You enjoy this don't you?" she asked, gently pulling at the skin of his cock.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:27 pm

"I fuckin' DO!" He groaned out loud, his body arching off of the bed. "Your tongue was MADE for this! FUCK!" He would have to remember to get her some tongue piercings later on. "Shit!" Risk cursed as he came, his orgasm rippling through him like a tornado. He had never cum this quickly before, especially not after he had already had one orgasm.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Giggling like a little schoolgirl she felt his warm cum cover her face, causing her tail to swish more and her cow ears to twitch and a full body shiver ripped through her. Her tongue darting out again she tasted his hot cum on her lips and felt more of her useless juices spill out of her body. It's not like she could cum but that didn't mean she couldn't get horny. She would probably want him to make her orgasm after these six days of hell were up. Thankfully, it was only six days. "Do you want to cum again?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:26 pm

Risk licked his lips, the sight of Adi's face covered in his juices made his cock jump up even harder than both times before, however, he sat up and took hold of Adi's head, rubbing her cheeks with his thumbs before pressing one of his thumbs against her mouth so she could taste him again. "Let me try to make you cum this time. Maybe I'll be able to get that stuff off of you."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:35 pm

Whimpering as she tasted him she bucked the air, her eyes closing as she sucked on one thumb then the other. Slowly wiggling she pulled herself away from him and laid back on the bed, spreading herself for him. "Would...would you try?" she asked, her juices flowing heavily from her and her clit was aching even if it couldn't feel outside stimulation. She could feel her pulse in it and it was maddening to not be able to get off. She was simply horny beyond belief now and she wanted Risk so badly that it was clear. "Please..I want you to make me cum..."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:55 pm

"I will try my hardest," he leaned in and started to suck on her clit while he reached up and started to fondle her nipples, being rough and even using his claws. He wanted her to feel it so he was attemping to get through the hard liquid, but even his claws didn't seem to be able to pierce it. After some time he jammed his tongue inside of her. He could taste her delicious liquid and the silky inner walls but when he brushed the top there was an area that didn't taste like anything and knew immediately that was her g-spot. He started to stroke it with his tongue then eventually brought one of his hands down and pushed one of his fingers inside of her, now using that to try and give it some feeling. While doing this he started to suck on her labia; at least she would be able to feel that.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:58 pm

Sobbing in frustration at this point she ran her hands through Risks hair, wanting him to give up as she knew that if he continued she'd be hot and bothered for days on end until she could feel his delicious tongue. However, her moans were loud enough that anyone in the vicinity could hear her. "Risk~" she whimpered out, bucking against his face. "It feels good." she managed to whimper out. She still wasn't getting enough stimulation to cum but it felt damn good!
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:04 pm

Risk glanced up at Adi, noticing what the problem seemed to be. He pushed his finger in deeper and rubbed it against the underside of her cervix, having heard that it seemed to be a rather pleasurable spot for some women. He nipped her labia then lapped with long, hard strokes over her vaginal hole up to her unfeeling clit. He let go of her nipples with the other hand and started to thrust a single finger into her asshole. He couldn't get her off the usual ways so maybe he could help her get off another way? If not it sure would be fun to see her so desperately horny with no way to orgasm for a few days.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:51 am

Screaming his name as he brushed the underside of her cervix a flood of juices escaped her and she let out moans and whimpers as he continued his assault on her not-so-sensitive, sensitive places. Running her hands through his hair and the up her body she started to cry. She wanted to cum so bad, she needed to but the dame hardened stuff wouldn’t let her!
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:39 pm

When Risk heard all of the sounds that Adi was making he sat up amd let out a soft sigh. "I'm sorry, Adi, I guess I can't do anything about this," he felt bad that he had made Adi's frustration worse for her. Crawling up the bed Risk pulled her into his arms and held her close. "Just try to relax and think about the silver lining. It's only temporary" if Apple hadn't been lying, that is. "And when you finally do cum it'll be the strongest one you've had to date."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:38 pm

Apple better not have been lying. Then again, Adi’s secret weapon was her momma Nephele. Nephele was good at all things in Adi’s eyes and her hero.
    Now back in the real world Adi was whimpering against Risk, her juices still coating her labia and leaking out of her leaving a puddle of her on the mattress. She was just so horny she couldn’t stop herself from pulling him close. She wanted to cry, and tears were in fact leaking from her eyes. “I…I wanna cum now though.” She whimpered out, the metal down there driving her to distraction again and causing her to whimper. “Can…can I get you off again?” she needed to do something to distract herself after all…
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:09 pm

We shall see.... Risk actually felt really bad for Adi, the poor girl. Being so horny yet not able to do anything about it, Risk was pretty sure he would have offed himself by that point. His brows went up in question when Adi asked if she could get him off. "Of course," he did feel like he was taking advantage of her but he wouldn't pass up the opportunity to orgasm. "Go right ahead," he did hope that it helped her, though.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:15 pm

Looking up at him she smiled softly, her eyes closing as she got up and pinned him under her, grinding down on him, letting her juices coat his member, drenching it. Then she eased down him, taking his cock in her hands and slowly running her fingers over it. "All this juice is good for something after all."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:34 pm

Risk let out a growl of approval as he was pinned and then a low moan of pleasure as he was ground against, his cock quickly rising to the occasion. He grinned at the words while watching Adi mess around with his hard member. "It does make a wonderful lubricant.." And food.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:52 pm

Giggling she looked up at him, her tail swishing as she moved slowly so that her pussy was a mere inch away from his face. "What do you see?" she asked, licking his member with her broad, wet tongue. The taste of herself on him causing her to shiver and some more juices to drip out of her. "Don't taste just tell..." she added, curiosity dripping from her voice.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:57 am

As soon as there was juicy pussy above him, Risk took a deep breath, breathing in the heady scent. "Deliciousness," he muttered out, his mouth watering at the sight. When a drop of juice fell onto his cheek, Risk wanted to lick it off but he hesitated at the words. Reaching up to Adi's crotch, he set his hands on the backs of her thighs. "I see two fleshy lips, red and wet and begging to be bitten," he stroked Adi's vulva with his thumbs then spread them apart. "Taut, ruddy flesh dripping with juices and swelled with arousal." His thumbs then pressed inside of Adi and carefully spread open her hole. "Dark red insides, pulsing with need, flooded with liquid. It smells divine."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:27 pm

Blushing at his words Adi continued to lick and suckle his cock, enjoying his hardness and her tail swished slightly, blocking off his view of her pussy for a brief second. Slowly she moved to suckle his balls, enjoying the play of them as well. Then she pulled back from him and gently ran her hands over him, playing with the knot. "Interesting, I thought the jewelry would distract you."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:10 am