Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

~Between Two Worlds~

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

~Between Two Worlds~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Between Two Worlds~

Post  Haalima Tue May 01, 2012 9:41 pm

Closing her eyes she felt nothing as he rubbed the goop into her. Her face didn't even change as she sat there daydreaming of home and being with her mother. She would never admit that to anyone - no one cared here. She was just another fuck toy and as such she decided she would act like an inanimate object till she could escape.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 01, 2012 10:35 pm

Once finished, Risk recapped the jar and stood up straight. "There will be someone else who takes care of you from now on, I'm just supposed to drop you off. I'm head of security so if anyone who's not the King bothers you just ask for 'Risk' and I'll take care of it." Then he turned to leave. He had other things that he had to do, after all.

At this point a male enuch walked into the building and started to go down the line of stalls, handing out lunch. Coming to Adi's he went over to her dresser and set down two metal bowls, one with mushy, tasteless food and another with water. "Hurry and eat, you'll be taken to the pumps today," then went to the next stall to do the same. The food had all of the vitamins and nutrients that Adi would need, plus a few extra things... After that he went back to the first stall and put a bridal around the cow-girl's head then led her down a nearby hall. When he came back, she wasn't with him. He did this again and again before finally coming back to Adi's stall, bridal in hand.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 02, 2012 9:36 am

However, when the eunuch had come back to her she was still sitting there, in the same position. She didn’t move, she didn’t talk, and she didn’t even acknowledge his presence. Whenever someone would look her in the eyes they showed she wasn’t broken, just accepting that at the moment she had no way to escape. She could act broken when around the Minotaur if that is what he wanted but she would always look for a way out.
    Closing her eyes when the eunuch actually entered her stall she just sat there, her hands clasped as she waited.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 02, 2012 3:02 pm

The eunuch looked over to the full bowl then turned to Adi. "I'll have to hook you up to a feeder as well," he said as he slipped the bridal over her head. "Follow," he took Adi to the back room that looked very much like a regular cow.milking station though with a step up so that the girls would be suspended from the ground a few feet in a kneeling -hands and feet- position. He passed by three heavily pregnant cow girls and took Adi to an empty stall. He started to hook her up then removed the bridal befors taking a small tube and forcing it into Adi's mouth until it was halfway down her throat. "Don't try to talk with that in your mouth, it would hurt. " He then turned on a nearby machine that pumped the gray goop into Adi's stomach. While that was working, he took two breast pumps and fixed them over her boobs, using a sealant to glue them on, though it would disintergrate after a certain period of time. He turned on the pump on and it started to suck on her chest followed by him pushing another button to make her be lifted like the others. "The food will make you start lactating and the pump helps it come sooner. Once you make enough milk to sell the extra money may be given to you, though that is the choice of the King. He usually takes a certain amount to go to taxes," to help pay for things needed around his kingdom so that he doesn't have to tax his people. "Once you're calfed it'll flow a lot easier" He flick off the food switch then removed the feeding tube. "Try to relax, you'll be here a while."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 02, 2012 3:14 pm

However, she wouldn’t be lactating for a long time. Her body didn’t respond to the grey goop and it forced its way through her system, her body convulsing as she started to vomit it up. Tears in her eyes as she clutched at whatever was under her. Soon her body had stopped and she was looking down at the regurgitated food with a look of disgust, it hadn’t changed at all and above all this was embarrassing! Looking at the eunuch with shame flickering in her eyes she felt her tail swish, flicking at a fly. She couldn’t relax either, she was actually scared at what he would do to her.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm

The eunuch looked down at the throw up then up to Adi before he moved to a door nearby her station. It was a closet with cleaning supplies. He cleaned up the throw up in front of Adi then set the supplies back before he came to stand in front of her. "You're not allowed off your pump no matter what so I'll bring the doctor to you," he reached up to pet Adi's head. "It's o.k.," then he left her alone with the moaning girls who were actually enjoying themselves. Eventually, the eunuch returned, flanked by the doctor.

The doctor pulled out a syring with green liquid then grabbed the bottom of Adi's breast to hold it up. There wasn't much free space but with whatever was there the doctor was able to push the syring in and pump the liquid into her then did the same to the other one before leaving.

The eunuch massaged the areas that had been pierced. "I will speak with the King about changing your food and sticking with the needles."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 02, 2012 8:29 pm

Looking up at the eunuch her eyes showed him her gratitude for the small kidness of rubbing the areas that were pierced by the syringe. Looking back to the floor she let out a small sigh. She felt sorry for the eunuch, had he chosen this life? What was it like to be a eunuch - how was he a eunuch anyhow? She was wondering all these things but she never would ask them. Suddenly she couldn't help but shiver as she felt something inside her breasts pop, a look of pain crossing her face as she looked down and saw a small trickle of a milky-substance.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 02, 2012 10:18 pm

The eunuch smiled when he saw the milk flowing. "Good girl," he stroked her hair again. "I'll be back in a few hours," he turned to leave so that he could finish his other chores, like cleaning the stalls and such, and speaking to the king.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu May 03, 2012 6:52 am

Blushing in embarrassment at her body betraying her Adi couldn’t help but whimper in pain as the sucking really started to hurt. She didn’t understand how the other women enjoyed it! It hurt so bad that she wanted to cry. However, she wanted to get away from this, it hurt like a son of a bitch but she just couldn’t get away! It wasn’t as bad as getting raped earlier though and the humiliation that the rape had caused her.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun May 06, 2012 8:45 pm

When the time was up, the eunuch came back and brought the women out of the room in the order he brought them in. Eventually, he came to Adi and stopped the machine before unhooking it and letting her down. He then picked up the harness and set it over Adi's face, finally leading her out of there and back to the stall. In the stall was a bowl of new mush, violet in color, with a slight sweet taste and none of the extra stuff that they added to the last stuff. He removed the harness. "Go ahead and eat, I'll be back with your clothes," he closed the stall door, which was really only a half door, but it was too tall to climb out and the locks were too low to reach over from the inside and unlock.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 08, 2012 5:56 pm

However, instead of eating Adi just sat down on the stool and looked at the stall. She would eat after she was sure that the gloop would give her strength - if it had no nutritional value she would slowly start to eat the straw they used to line her stall. Looking over to the bed she suddenly moved over to it and stretched out, nuzzling into it as she closed her eyes. She was to tired, to sore, and way to upset to eat anyway.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 08, 2012 7:23 pm

The eunuch came back with Adi's clothes which consisted of a veil that would hide her face and go all the way down to the floor from behind. "You must eat," he said as he set the veil onto the stool. She would eat if she knew what was good for her.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 09, 2012 12:04 pm

Looking over at him she then looked back down to the bed and closed her eyes. She didn’t want to talk to him; she was too tired for that. Motioning for the bowl of food she rolled over to face the wall. Then clutching at the wall she forced herself up in the bed, a small wince finally crossing her features. Apparently her insides where bruised from the Minotaur’s forceful fucking.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 09, 2012 1:41 pm

Picking up the food, the eunuch brought it over to Adi and set it on the bed beside her. "Make sure you eat it all or we will both be punished," he said as he pulled out a brush from a pocket on his leather belt and then reached over to start brushing out Adi's hair.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Nodding she slowly began to eat, she didn't like the taste of this food but she didn't want to get the eunuch punished for her disobedience. Looking at the eunuch she let him brush her hair as she ate and when the bowl was empty she sat it down, a small pain-filled sigh escaping her.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 09, 2012 3:21 pm

After brushing out her hair, the eunuch took the veil and clipped it to the top of her head. I can't remember if she has cow ears but if she does then they would fit into holes in the veil. The top even had a ring of fresh flowers. He then clipped a leather collar around Adi's throat and used a small lock in the back to make sure she couldn't remove it. "If you try to leave the grounds this collar will constrict until you pass out. If your body isn't brought back in ten minutes you'll die." He picked up the bowl. "Follow me," then he headed out of the stall and back into the main castle.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 09, 2012 3:39 pm

'But I want to die before I get pregnant with that damned Minotaur's child.'she thought to herself as she followed behind the eunuch. She didn't know what to do except follow him. So her plan to escape now had a kink in it, the leather collar and now she had no clue why she had to follow the eunuch to wherever he was taking her and to be honest she wasn't going to ask.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 09, 2012 4:29 pm

He took Adi to double oak doors and pushed one of them open. The inside was one large room with a sleek floor and mirrors all along the walls. Inside were several other cow girls. One of them was older, though, looking like she had passed her breeding age, though she was gracefully aging. The eunuch bowed and left. The older woman turned to Adi. "Ahh, you must be the new girl I heard about. My name is Madame Apple and you will address me as such. I'm considered the 'mother' of you girls." She motioned to the five others in the room. "Get into line. Every girl dances thrice a week to keep up her figure and you are no exception," she clapped her hands. "Chop chop, we don't have all day," she snapped at Adi. All the other girls had the same veil on except for Apple, though she did have a crown of flowers.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 09, 2012 5:27 pm

Moving into line Adi decided right then and there that there was no way in hell that she would call Madame Apple her mother, not even mentally. Her mother was a good strong woman who had taught her many things. This woman was nothing more than a whore who had grown too old to breed. Adi stood there, in line, waiting for the next direction.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 09, 2012 5:36 pm

No, she doesn't want to be called "mother" she wants to be called "Madam Apple." The mother comment was made after that part. Once Adi was in line, Madam went over to her and tied a small string with a small cowbell around both nipples. "You will learn, like these girls have, to always keep yourself moving." Next to Adi the other girls didn't seem to move but their bells were ringing. "These bells will teach you how to vibrate like a proper woman so you may give your master or gentlement the best breast job a whore can give," she then took to the center and started her moves. "Follow along girls, and don't mess up," Adi included. Messing up meant punishment. All of the moves that Madam performed were like a dance but could be used, somehow, for sex. Oh, I forgot to mention that they're all nude. No slaves were allowed to wear clothes.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 09, 2012 6:12 pm

But Adi would call her neither mother nor Madam Apple, that was the point I was making. Adi wasn’t self-conscious about her body; she never had been until the moments before she was raped. However, unlike these women she didn’t care about pleasing the ‘master’ or ‘gentlemen’ to the best of her ability. She didn’t want to have this ability and when she finally escaped – if she was broken by that time or not she would have someone erase these things from her memory – all of this.
    Carefully she danced with the women, it was one thing not to care if you pleased the males or not but it was another thing to be punished for this. That is why she decided to do as she asked, ignore the whore comment, and do the best that she could. She wasn’t a whore – she was forced into this but of course Madame Apple didn’t care and that was what made Adi try hard as she could to do these steps correctly as she simply didn’t want to be punished.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 09, 2012 6:20 pm

Fight it all she wanted, if Adi didn't please to higher ups then she would be punished for it. Once Madam Apple had finished, she clapped once. Adi could soon learn the different gestures. "All right girls, you are dismissed for now. I want you to practice these in any spare time that you have before the next class. Oh, and new girl, keep the bells. You may take them off once you leave but any time that you are inside of this room you must have them on."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 09, 2012 6:27 pm

She could deal with being punished with the higher ups but as long as it didn't involve direct sexual contact she was fine with it. Besides who was to say that the master would even remember her. Once most of the girls left Adi also left, heading towards her chambers again and once there she looked down at the bells attached to her nipples and felt tears of hatred and shame flowing. However she soon realized how futile that was and just laid down, staring up at the ceiling. She decided now that her best course of action was to give up - just give up and waste away.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 09, 2012 6:33 pm

It couldn't have been more than an hour later that the eunuch returned to Adi's stall holding a massive dildo with straps on the sides. "The King wishes to prepare your body for him as he has need of you soon and has requested me to give you this," he held it out to Adi. "Please put it in now and I will fix the straps for you," at least they were padded so that they wouldn't hurt.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 09, 2012 6:59 pm

Opening her eyes she looked over at the eunuch and then to the dildo there was no spark of life in her eyes but that didn't mean that there wasn't hope. Hope after all was one of the vices that she carried. Standing up she walked over to him, her body moving of its own accord, she wanted this day to be over so she could sleep and dream of better places than this. Jamming the dildo inside of her dry pussy without even wincing she stood there as blood started to drip from her pussy again. Then she motioned for him to strap it in or whatever he was going to do.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:05 pm