Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

~Between Two Worlds~

Dante
    Dante

~Between Two Worlds~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Between Two Worlds~

Post  Dante Wed May 09, 2012 7:11 pm

The eunuch tied the straps around Adi's hips then took a leash and clipped it to the D-ring hanging from her collar. "The King also wishes for me to show you something," he led Adi down a new hall that was becoming more... colorful... the farther they went. At the end there was a single door. He opened the door and inside was a playpen where a handful of children, ranging from recently weened to early preteens, were all playing with each other, giggling and smiling and having lots of fun. There were two other eunuchs in this area, watching over the children. "These are all of the King's children. One day your child will be here."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 09, 2012 7:30 pm

With every step a little more blood oozed from her body and dripped down her legs. However she felt no pleasure from the phallus being rammed up inside of her, in fact she found it a hindrance to her movements and little else. The colorfulness of the hall calmed her but when he opened the single door and she saw the playpen her heart stopped.
    Why where children in this hellhole? Looking over the eunuch she felt her breath leave her body. ‘Like hell I will bare him a child. I’ll sterilize myself first.’ She thought to herself as she stood there, watching the children for a second before she turned her back to the children. It brought her no joy, she didn’t even understand why the king wanted her to see the children in the first place.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 09, 2012 7:35 pm

After Adi had turned away from the children, the eunuch led Adi back the way they came. He took her all the way to the castle then stopped outside. "Many of the women here come to love giving birth and I'm sure you will, too," he reached into his pocket and took out a rag. "Clean yourself. If you drip on the floor the King will be upset," and thus punish Adi. There wasn't much she couldn't do without being punished.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 09, 2012 7:44 pm

Looking at the eunuch with a look of 'like hell I will enjoy it' she took the rag and licked it gently before she cleaned herself off, paying close attention to her hooves then she cleaned her legs themselves before she finally cleaned her pussy a bit then she looked at the rag and let out a small sigh before she offered it back to him if he should want it.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 09, 2012 7:55 pm

The eunuch took the rag and slipped it into one of his belt pounches to dispose of later then continued to led the way through the castle until they reached the King's bedchambers. He unclipped the leash. "When you enter get on your knees and press your forehead to the floor, presenting your backside to the King. That is how you will always greet him from now on." As a eunuch and a male, he wasn't allowed inside of the chambers so he stepped back and motioned to the large doors. They had instricate designs of Minotaurs in different sexual acts and positions.

Inside was a huge bed covered in animal furs where King Devlin was lying, languidly stroking his hard on.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Looking to the eunuch with a desperate look of 'help me' for just a brief second she closed her eyes, took a deep breath. Pushing the doors open she instantly got into the position the eunuch told her, presenting herself to him. She did so in a robotic manner, like her soul wasn't in it and that was clear as around were the dildo entered her was a small ring of blood. However, she just remained silent, not a sound coming from her except if you counted breathing. She waited for him, she wanted this to be over with quickly.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 09, 2012 8:10 pm

Devlin watched Adi and smirked when she got into the proper position. "I see Luke has been properly training you. Good to know, I'll make sure he eats today. Stand and get onto the bed," he ordered, not moving from his position at all. "I want to see what those hands and mouth of yours can do," his furry sheath was matted with enough precum to make a human male's ejaculate look laughable in comparison. He let go of his completely hard cock and held out his pre covered hand. "First I want you to lick me clean."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 09, 2012 8:15 pm

Standing up she moved over to the bed then sitting on it demurely she reached out, taking his hand and gently licking it. She wasn't enjoying this but she wouldn't let on that she wasn't. She figured that the sooner this was over with - which meant acting on her part, the better off she would be. Licking his fingers delicately she sucked on them ignoring the disgusting taste of him. Then she moved and started to lick him as well, her hands going to cup his balls - something she had seen on the door and she thought might get him off quicker.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Devlin was silent, though smirking, all throughout the hand licking. Once Adi got to the good part he finally let off a small sound of pleasure. He reached down to her nipples and gave one an experimental squeeze. When his fingers became milky he let out a bark of laughter. "Perfect! Make sure to use your milky tits, too," he ordered as he licked the milk from his fingers. Since the first moment that Adi had touched his cock even more of his precum had started to drip, now he seemed to be continuously wet, nary being without the salty lube.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 09, 2012 8:25 pm

Forcefully stopping a sigh of annoyance she moved so that her breasts were around him to, moving around him as she flexed the muscles under them causing them to jiggle around him as her hands moved over his shaft and his balls as her tongue licked the tip and she suddenly started to suck on the tip - drawing on another image from the door. Mentally however she was miles away, pretending to play with a toy or anything but the dick of the man who raped her.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 09, 2012 8:34 pm

The Mino grunted in pleasure when Adi started to use even more skill on him. He pumped up against her mouth. "Take me down your throat," he ordered, his hips bucking against her. She better or she might lose some teeth from his thrusting hips, anyway.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 09, 2012 8:47 pm

Pure hatred forming in her eyes she slammed down with her head, gagging around his hard member. Her hands never stopped moving around him and neither did her breasts. She wanted this to be over with more than she wanted her dignity. She would definitely bathe after this and maybe she would throw up.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 09, 2012 9:15 pm

Devlin's noises were getting louder and louder more Adi worked him over, but it was still quite a bit of time later that he finally grabbed the back of her head and pressed her down as far as she would go before he spurted his hot spunk down her throat, loudly braying his release. It was only after he finished that he let go of Adi's head. "Don't spill a drop or I'll make you lick it up," he didn't care where the drop ended up, either. "Present yourself to me," like Adi had when she first entered the room.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 09, 2012 9:29 pm

Swallowing his cum she stood up, fell to the floor and once again presented herself to him. She didn't say a word, she didn't make a fuss, she simply didn't care. It wasn't to say that she didn't want to live and be free - she did but now it was slowly sinking in how helpless her situation was.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Devlin got up from the bed and went behind Adi then stroked her slit, wet with blood and cum. "I see the dildo is melting nicely," he purred. "Oh, didn't you know? That dildo was made from the collection of several of my orgasms," all of them being from inside of the girls from his harem, of course. "How's it feel to be filled with my babymakers?" He evilly snickered.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Biting her tongue in disgust Adi said nothing and retained her 'presenation' position. It disgusted her to know that this dildo was in fact...his cum! She wanted to vomit right then and there but she said nothing, as she sucked on her lip to keep the blood from the wound in her tongue from dripping onto the floor. She wanted it out of her! She wanted it out of her now! However, the only sign of a reaction was the fact that she was breathing slower now.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 09, 2012 10:20 pm

Devlin then wrapped his hands around Adi's hips and picked her up before tossing her onto the bed. Climbing onto the bed, Devlin kneeled between Adi's legs then pressed a finger against her clit. The next part of her training was the fun part. He started to quickly stroke her clit, moving fast and hard, wanting to bring her to a quick orgasm. In fact, he planned to bring her to many orgasms before the day was through.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu May 10, 2012 11:51 am

Laying there on the bed she couldn't help but feel shock as he started to rub her vagina most furiously. It didn't feel pleasurable if that is what he was going for - it felt rough and painful and it made Adi's skin crawl. So laying there she closed her eyes and tried to get away from this situation and the fact he was rubbing her raw for no good reason!
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu May 10, 2012 4:34 pm

When Devlin noticed that Adi wasn't enjoying it he decided to do something unheard of for a man of his station and he leaned down and started to swipe his fat, slick tongue over her clit, using the large tastebuds like massagers over the sensitive bud. He knew that he was good at this, he just preferred to not do it since a King didn't have to go down on anyone. In this situation, however, he was willing to make an exception since he wanted her to want orgasms and as a virgin, well, used to be virgin, he was pretty sure that she didn't even know what an orgasm was. While doing this, he slicked two fingers with his saliva and pushed one into her anus, thrusting it back and forth to get her to open then pushed the second one in, using them both on her.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu May 10, 2012 4:50 pm

At this point a choked sob escaped Adi, it wasn’t one of pleasure but it was of discomfort. She didn’t enjoy the fingers in her ass nor did she particularly like the feel of his tongue against her. It only made her feel more disgusting and defiled when he did this. However, she soon just took to biting her arm and that caused her sobs to stop as she felt her body shiver with disgust. She was slowly growing numb in her neither region, what could she say? Her mother knew that as a cow Adi would probably be kidnapped and probably raped. Since she had instilled very strict values in her daughter she taught her daughter the valuable skill of growing numb in certain regions. All it required for Adi was for her to put her mind over the physical touch of those who were abusing her. Now squeezing her eyes shut she tried to ignore the fact that she felt disgusting as he continued to touch her.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu May 10, 2012 5:15 pm

When Adi still didnt reply to him the Mino grew enraged and slammed his large hand against her thigh, throwing her off the bed. His voice boomed as he yelled for the doctor to bring him the special stuff. The doctor ran into the room, out of breatj, and holding a needle with glowing pink liquid. When motioned forward the doctor went over to Adi, pushed her legs apart, and stuck the needle all the way into her clit, depositing the liquid inside of it. The doctor removed the needle and quickly left. It was a sensation enhancer, 10 times the usual strength of a sensation, created to counter act the numbing that the cows that learned. Devlin wanted his bitches to feel pleasure if he so chose to give them or pain if that is what they deserved.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu May 10, 2012 5:31 pm

Gasping in pain Adi couldn’t help but feel even more ashamed as he felt the doctor jam the needle all the way inside of her and then she felt his warm sensation ease throughout her neither region. Closing her eyes in shame she felt tears escape her eyes as she suddenly felt the need to touch herself, which was something she very much didn’t want to do. Struggling to stand up she continued to cry, unable to stop herself from crying now.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu May 10, 2012 5:44 pm

The Mino grabbed Adi's arms and lifted her up then dropped her on the bed before he leaned in and licked at her cheeks, taking up the tears. Tears of shame were always so delicious. "Not so tough now, are you?" He grunted as he pressed a finger against her bud and gave it quick rub only to pull back. "Since you made me have to call for my doctor I think I'll make you release yourself. Touch yourself until you cum, and don't try to cover it up, I want to see."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu May 10, 2012 5:59 pm

Looking at the Minotaur with eyes filled with hate and disgust she shivered slightly when he rubbed her nub quickly. It cause only pain to be felt after all - he had rubbed her until she was sore down there so that was all she was feeling was unbearable soreness now. Tears continuing to fall from her eyes she looked at her hands anger filling her. Shaking her head slightly she looked up at him, pain in her eyes. In fact, she didn't even know how to rub herself to release - she didn't even know what release was. However, she figured it was kind of like how he was rubbing her so she slowly eased one of her hands down between her legs and began to rub the area he was. Looking up at him she felt more tears ease from her eyes. This was humiliating, and she suddenly felt that she was worth nothing, and for that - she wanted to die.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu May 10, 2012 6:29 pm

The Mino sat on the bed, simply watching Adi rub herself. "Since you're so inexperienced," for now, at least, "I'll give you a tip. Touch what feels good and keep doing it until you cum," he said as he watched Adi's hand. "For your own benefit, you should quickly learn how to orgasm since you'll be doing it for other people very soon," he reached between his own legs and started to stroke himself again, his cock now hard and ready for penetration. He kept the pace fast enough to keep him hard but slow enough to make sure he didn't cum just yet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:19 pm