Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Ω-Obsession-Ω

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Ω-Obsession-Ω - Page 4 Empty Re: Ω-Obsession-Ω

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Feeling relief flooding through her at his soft and low voice she nuzzled into him more and let out a soft and weak giggle of relief. “W-would you like to stay for tea.” She asked.

Gently she began to rub the back of his neck with one of her hands, thanking him for apologizing and it was basically her way of saying she was sorry as well. Sighing softly she realized how broad his shoulders were and how safe she felt in his arms but that was something she wasn’t about to admit. “I mean…yeah…do you want tea?” she asked, looking up at him without moving an inch from his arms.

Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:00 pm

While an odd feeling to be nuzzled, Raphael wasn't repulsed by it as much as he figured he would be and didn't try to stop Bryana from doing so. "'Tea'?" What was he? A girl? He kept that comment to himself, though, lest he hurt her feelings or something. This situation definitely proved to him that girls were weird. The ninja could feel the hand on the back of his neck and had to admit that it felt pretty damn good. He had not felt a massage in... ever... and his muscles could do with a rub. "Yeah, sure," he finally conceded. It wasn't like he couldn't choke back the stuff to patch up their rocky relationship; he was willing to make a small sacrifice... just as long as his brothers never found out. Without asking he simply lifted Bryana into his arms and carried her inside the apartment before setting her down. She had already been there, anyway, and it would have taken more time for them to part and her to turn around to get back inside. Really, he was just saving them time... yeah.... saving time...
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:21 pm

Yeah, just saving time – he could just keep telling himself that then. “I mean tea’s not all we have, I do think there is some vodka in the pantry.” She whispered as she looked up at him, her eyes showing she didn’t comprehend the fact she had been carried into the apartment. While he had carried her the massage to his neck never stopped and she couldn’t help but smile sweetly.

“One day Raph you are going to make some lucky person very happy.” She blurted out randomly as she motioned for him to sit down on the couch as she started to the kitchen area. “So vodka or tea your choice...” she stated as she looked over her shoulder at him.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:08 pm

Oh, he would definitely keep telling himself that. Well, alcohol is a man's drink... But, Raphael wasn't much into mind-altering substances, unless one counted meditating or the like. He blinked wide eyes at those words, pretty shocked to hear them. He must have made her happier than he had originally thought. "Tea is fine," he murmured, not much thinking about it now that his mind had something else to ponder. Bryana actually thought he would be with someone in a romantic way some day? She had more confidence than him. Unless an accident happened or an experiment was done on some female turtles he much doubted those words. Besides, other than April, Bryana was the only human female who hadn't been horrified or repulsed by his appearance. He took a seat on the couch, still in a bit of a daze, and quietly waited for Bryana to return. As he sat there, images of her walking around without a top surfaced to his mind. He silently pushed them back down but would definitely be playing with them later once he returned home.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:23 pm

"Alright." she called back as she put the water in the tea kettle to boil. Walking back to the living room she smiled and put her hands on her hips as she looked down at him. "Do you mind if I go change into my nightgown?" she asked, as she unhooked her overalls and sighed. "Either way though I must warn you I am probably gonna end up walking through here in my skivvies." Really, she shouldn't be this comfortable with a stranger but due to something about him she just felt safe around him.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:31 pm

Raphael blinked at Bryana when he heard this new information then waved off the question. "By all means, go right ahead; I'm already nude," a light smirk accompanied that comment. Even if he wasn't, though, he wasn't stupid enough to tell a gorgeous woman to keep her clothes on when she so obviously wanted them off. He was a turtle, not dead, and could appreciate a fine womanly figure... especially when it was prancing around in what he was going to say would be very see-through, given what he'd already seen of Bryana's personality.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:40 pm

Relief once again filling her features she slipped off her shirt revealing that the latex from the duct tape had irritated the skin around it as well as underneath it. Turning to the bedroom to the left she entered into it and stripped down to her skivvies, ripping off the duct tape and revealing her itching and red skin. Sighing in relief however she quickly washed it off with the basin of water she kept in her room at all times. Once the latex was off of her she slipped into her nightgown that was hanging up by the door and sighed in relief. It was a regular T-shirt that was three sizes two big but still short enough to show ample leg. Walking back outside she smiled at him sweetly. "Thanks."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:03 pm

When Bryana's shirt came off, Raphael couldn't stop himself from looking down at her chest. It was only natural, right? His eye ridges furrowed at the sight. That didn't look too good or too comfortable. He was glad he didn't have breasts that needed to be tied down in such a painful way to keep them out of his way. When Bryana came back, his eyes were drawn to her legs this time and how short that shirt was. He bet that if she bent over he would get an eyefull of panties... was she even wearing underwear? He also noticed that her breasts looked... quite a bit bigger now that they weren't being held down by anything. Shit, and he was expected to just sit there and drink tea while that was walking around? Thank goodness he had trained so much on his self-control. He set his hands on his knees and used the physical movement as a way to sort of get control of himself and he looked back up to her face. "No problem, feeling better?" Unwinding always felt great to him, at least, after a hard day of training and beating the crap out of someone.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:53 am

“Yes I am feeling a lot better.” She chimed out as she hurried back to the kitchen to turn off the water and make them some tea. It never took her long to make tea as it was one thing that her roommate loved more than anything and to be honest Bryana kind of liked the bitter after-taste. Carrying two tea cups she returned to the living room and placed one down on the coffee table in front of him while taking a sip of the other. She couldn’t help but feel slightly giddy at the fact she actually had company and it wasn’t one of Louisa’s dates.

Sitting down on the couch as well she sat her tea on the coffee table and looked over at him, smiling sweetly. “You do know you can visit whenever you like right?” she asked.

Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:30 am

Raphael quietly thanked Bryana and then took a sip of his tea, pleaseantly surprised that he didn't have to hold back a grimace since it didn't taste awful. "I can?" He set the cup down and turned to Bryana, a slightly concerned, or maybe curious, look upon his features. "You would still want me to visit you even after... everything that happened?" No need to get into the details and rehash bad moments that might only bring up horrible feelings; being vague worked just fine.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:41 pm

"Yeah...I mean I enjoy your company and it is good to be able to argue with someone without fearing that they'll cry - even if I'm the one who ended up crying." she stated, propping up her feet on the coffee table. When she did that her night shirt moved down her fine leg, showing the very tip of some very basic boy shorts.

Looking over at him she smiled at him, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. "You do realize that I enjoy arguing sometimes - just as long as it's not about me being a whore, slut, or something of that nature." Moving again she rested her head on his shoulders, one leg draped over the arm of the couch and the other still rested on the coffee table. She was just being herself, she didn't care what it insinuated to him as she knew he actually didn't care.

"And would you like to come over Tomorrow evening? My roommate will be in class till five in the evening that day and I get out at ten in the morning."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:29 pm

Raphael softly snorted, thinking about his brothers. Whenever they argued none of them started to cry; they fought. He glanced over to Bryana. "I've never had a fight with someone who ended up crying," he finally said. He glanced down to the boy shorts before looking back up to her face. Hey, whatever made her comfortable, right? He himself was perfectly happy with being nude. "I guess we'll have a lot of fights then," Raphael watched Bryana lie down against him, a little bewildered at the movement. She seemed perfectly at ease sprawling against him. He brought his arm up around her shoulders and let it rest against her other arm, unknowingly leaving his hand a hair's breadth from her breasts. "I'm not good with tears, though, so don't... cry so much," he seemed to be acting a little awkward there. "'Tomorrow evening'? Yeah, that's fine. What time do you want me to be here?" He had most of his training in the morning, anyway.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:17 pm

Looking up at him she took the end of his mask and started to play with it, intertwining the ribbon with her fingers. "I'll try not to cry." she answered as she let out a little sigh and nuzzled into him more. "I think six would be a good time. Do you think you could make it?" she asked, a smile on her face. She didn't notice either that her breasts were very close to his hand.

Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:47 pm

As soon as Raphael saw Bryana playing with his mask he wanted to jerk the ribbons from her hands. He didn't take off the mask and he didn't want her to do so, either. However, she was just playing with them right now and he was confident that he was faster than her so if he thought she might try to remove it he could always take himself out of her reach, thus he did not try to stop her. "Six sounds fine," he agreed, lightly rubbing Bryana's arm. "Am I to meet this friend of yours then?" He didn't notice that his knuckles were now rubbing against the side of her breasts.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Bryana had no wish to take off his mask, she found it quite thrilling that he was masked. Giggling as he rubbed a particularly ticklish spot she writhed slightly, trying to get her arm away from him as her breasts bounced from the giggle. Meanwhile she also let go of his mask ends, and instead, once she quit giggling she rubbed his cheek gently. "You can meet her if you want."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:08 pm

As thrilling as it is, it makes me wonder why he's masked at all. It's not like there's some secret identity that's being hidden behind them. Raphael "hmm"ed as his cheek was rubbed, looking down upon Bryana. He could honestly say that he had never sat in such a way before with another leaning against him. It was weird, but nice. "Then, what are we to do when I arrive?" Surely they would be doing something exciting rather than simply sitting here and chatting it up. Raphael was definitely more of an action person.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:03 pm

"We can figure that out later right?" she asked, smiling up at him. She didn't really know what they would do tomorrow anyway. She did know that she wanted to see him, to spend more time with him. However, she didn't really know what they could do together that would remain within her comfort zone. "What would you like to do though?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Raphael slightly bowed his head in thought, thinking about what they could do. There really wasn't much he could do in public without it disturbing the humans. It would have to be a place without a lot of people but it couldn't be totally boring, either. "How about a picnic?" There weren't too many things that brought Raphael pleasure but nature was definitly one of them.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:44 pm

"That sounds like fun." Bryana answered. Sitting up as she said that she moved so that she was no longer resting on Raphael, she didn't want to inconvenience him any further by cuddling him. Instead she now had her feet propped up on him, which would be easier to move if he needed to leave soon. Her feet were resting on his leg too so they were completely out of the way. "If you want you can watch TV too. I mean, make yourself at home." Reaching up she gently scratched in-between her breasts for a second, sighing at the tale-tail sign of them growing even more. She didn't notice that she had just drawn attention to her ample bosom again.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:14 pm

Rapael hadn't minded the position before but this one was also nice; gave him a great view of her legs. "I don't really think you want me to 'make myself at home'; your things are to fragile for me," Bryana's furniture and knickknacks would never last against Raphael. His eyes slowly traveled up the expanse of Bryana's smooth legs until he saw a hint of boy shorts then continued up, up, up until he could see the shadow on the rounded part of Bryana's under breast and the outline of nipple, only made bigger by every scratch. Thank goodness he had a shell in the way. was all Raphael could think. If he only had pants it would be way too visible.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:20 pm

"A-alright." Bryana stated. Then slowly she started to stretch giving off more of a view of her body. Sighing softly after the stretch she looked at the tea and shook her head it was growing cold and they hadn't touched the tea since she got it. "Do you want me to warm up the tea Raph?" she asked, giggling softly as she saw the look on his face.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Raphael shook his head. "No, it's fine," he reached over for his cup and finished it off with one mouthful. "I should probably head home for the night, anyway; it's getting late," he picked himself up from the couch. "I'll see you tomorrow, though."

Across the way, hidden in the darkness of his bedroom was a dirty neighbor in his late 50's, watching through binoculars Bryana and some guy in a stupid turtle costume. That bastard better not be trying to hit on the girl he decided was his. He turned to the wall dehind him and gazed upon all of the pictures that he had taken so far. All he was missing were some nude ones.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:55 am

Standing up Bryana flashed him a smile and grabbed his hand, squeezing it gently. "Alright I'll see you tomorrow then."

Shifting her weight to one foot she let out a little sigh. She didn't want him to leave, however she knew he had family and thus family was important. Besides they were just friends, at least in Bryana's head.

"If you need anything just call me okay?" she asked, reaching for a pen and paper and quickly scribbling down her phone number and handing it to him.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:40 am

Raphael looked down at the paper and while mentally knowing that he wouldn't call he still nodded. "All right, I will if I need anything," what did he need to call for when he could just zip ovre to her apartment in a few minutes? He headed for the window, deciding to go out that way.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:48 am

Shaking her head Bryana turned and started to her room, taking off her night shirt in the process, giving the pervert across the street the perfect chance to snap a picture of her bare breasts. Laying the night shirt on the stand outside her room she walked over to her bed and laid down, a sigh escaping her as she slipped out of her boy shorts as well and stretched out over the expanse of her bed. She didn't mind being alone, as long as she had friends like Raph and Louisa that didn't mind her eccentric-like behavior.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:14 am