Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Ω-Obsession-Ω

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Ω-Obsession-Ω - Page 2 Empty Re: Ω-Obsession-Ω

Post  Haalima Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:05 pm

"You haven't made a move on me so I'd say gay." she answered, as they entered the alleyway again.
    The man she had kicked had left, or been dragged away so they had no reason to worry about him returning. Looking over at Raph she put her hand on her hips and continued to walk away. "However, I wouldn't say you were a pussy, you want to fight and it is clear you fight often" she stated as she hurried to the end of the alleyway, her hips swaying from side to side rhythmically.
    "Well hurry up." she added when she reached the end of the alleyway, a small smile on her face, "My place is only an apartment building to the left."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:46 pm

Raphael snorted and then choked, looking appalled. "I'm not gay!" He had definitely been checking out Bryana's breasts before, he just hadn't stared at them as long as others had. He raised his eye ridges when she told him to hurry up before he smirked and just disappeared. In a few moments he dropped down several feet in front of Bryana, on the path that she had to walk, a haughty look on his face. "You were saying?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:12 pm

Lashing out at him when he suddenly appeared in front of her she jumped him and started to attempt to punch him. It was an honest reaction considering when she was growing up if one of her brothers jumped down in front of her it instigated a fight - even into her senior year of high school. It was ingrained in her.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Certainly not the reaction he had been expecting but hey, Raphael wasn't complaining. He dodged to the side then strafed behind Bryana. "Hey, hey, we're not fighting yet, are we? I thought you wanted to change first?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:53 pm

Stopping she stood up and turned, opening the door to her apartment and walking up the flights of stairs quietly. She hoped that he was following behind her as she didn't want him to be upset at her or lost. She didn't mean to lash out at him but sometimes shit happens. Of course she hoped that in his heart that he could forgive her.
    "If you win....what do you want?" she asked as she opened the door to her apartment.

Walking over to the couch she started to unhook the laces of her corset, sighing in relief as it loosened and her breasts slipped out from the corset. She was rather unabashed by her nakedness it wasn't anything big and when she was younger she never thought anything of running around naked around guys as she was always around them (except for the Grandmama and her Aunts but they were rarely around back then).

Turning around to face him she took the corset off, her large breasts popping out. She was dead set on the fact that Raph was gay anyway so there was nothing for her to worry about. "You can stay here while I go to my room to finish changing."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:26 pm

Raphael blinked when Bryana simply walked away. He was really starting to think that this had been a bad idea. Clearly, she was insane. From what he had met of her family they were insane so why shouldn't she be insane, too? Then again, everyone's families are insane when compared to someone else's. Despite the thoughts he did actually follow her. Never let it be said that Raphael wasn't determined; he came here for a fight and was going to get one. At the question, he actually looked confused. What did he want? "Nothing," why should he want something? He just wanted to see Bryana's abilities. He stopped just inside of her apartment, the door quietly closing behind him, and he watched Bryana blatantly remove her top. Now that they weren't bound he could probably see her full bosom and quite openly stared at them until he heard words and managed to drag his eyes up to her cock-sucking lips. The sentence "can I come with?" was so close to the tip of Raphael's tongue that he could taste it. Bryana didn't have a problem getting undressed around him so why not take advantage of it? He managed to hold back from saying that, though, and instead decided on a better sentence. "Good thing I'm not actually a rapist" were the words that fell from his mouth as he dropped onto the couch. "I'll be here when you're done."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:06 pm

Busting a genuine smile at his sentence she thought about the truth to his words. If he was a rapist she would be fucked by now and that idea, as unsettling as it was, she just had a gut feeling he wouldn’t try anything like that. However, she realized something relatively quickly now that she was fully facing him, she was topless in front of a stranger and that made her blush in shame and turn away. “Sorry about that.” She whispered, hurrying to her room. ‘Grandmother is right I am a trip.’ She thought to herself as she opened up the door to her room and shut it behind her. Walking over to the closet that was nearby she opened the door and picked one of her overall outfits with a T-shirt and her favorite work boots. Before she got dressed though she set about wrapping her breasts as tightly as she could without discomfort with duct tape, after that she did get dressed in the overalls.
    Her overalls were stained with oil and it was very clear what she did for her living. Putting her bouncy brown hair up into a pony-tail she sighed and looked in the mirror. “This is better.” She whispered to herself as she turned and went back outside into the living room.
    “Well you ready?”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Hey, no harm no foul. Raphael had enjoyed the sight of her large breasts. He was lazing about on the couch, looking around the room, taking in the sites. It was amazing that she trusted him not to violate her or to steal all of her stuff. He turned when Bryana came back and then got up from the couch. Now that looked more like something a person should wear when fighting. "I've been ready all day," he headed for the door. "Follow me, I know the perfect place," it didn't happen often but he knew a place where the humans didn't frequent. His brothers and he would fight there when they wanted to get out of the sewers for a while.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:44 pm

Sighing softly she mentally scolded herself for actually agreeing to fight. She might not take shit, and she did enjoy the occasional fight but she wasn't want to actually purposefully fight. She fought to survive not for recreation like Raph seemed to do. However, she agreed to this in a moment of frustration and she would keep her promise. Besides, it might be fun to get her pent up frustrations out and it would be therapeutic in it's own way.

As he lead her to the place where he wanted to fight Bryana mused about how the facts where aligning. Was it bad that she wanted to ask this guy out for coffee sometime? She wasn't sure but she was very conflicted between fighting him and just asking him out.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:54 pm

Raphael took Bryana through dark and foreboding places until they finally ended at an alley with a fire escape. "It's up there," he pointed upwards then climbed the ladder before following the fire escape alllll the way to the top of the tall building. The roof was flat and the building was right up against a park so it had a great view of the city scape, a park, and the full moon hanging overhead. It was also a tall enough building that no one on the ground would see them.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:08 pm

Bryana followed Raphael dutifully, humming softly under her breath. Once they were to the building he wanted to fight on and up the ladder she couldn't help but feel her jaw drop as she looked around at the view. She had lived in this city for many, many years and she had never seen a view like this! Hurrying over to a side she stood there, gazing out with a look of utter fascination on her face.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:19 pm

Raphael smirked to himself as he watched Bryana enjoy the view. He knew that would get her. The first time up here his brothers and he were going to fight and instead spent the time just staring at the view. He started to do some stretches and warming up first. "You might want to stretch while you have the chance," he pointed out to Bryana. Once he was done he was initiating a fight, no if's, an's or but's about it.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:44 pm

It was lovely, the way the city scape highlighted the world around them. However, she was jerked back to reality as Raph said what he did. Turning around she smiled at him and sighed softly. "Alright, alright." she muttered as she started to stretch; her movements were long and smooth.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Raphael had been putting effort into his stretches, honest! Then he saw Bryana doing hers and he just kind of tapered off to a stand still. He watched her doing her thing while he was still as a statue in the middle of his own stretch. Eventually, Raohael stood up straight again. "I think that's good enough for now," he said as he shifted himself into a fighting stance. "Do you want me to go all out?" He wasn't asking because Bryana was a girl, he was asking because he didn't know her level of skill. If she was a beginner he didn't want to end up hurting her.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:02 pm

“Do whatever makes you happy.” Bryana answered as she stuffed her hands into her pockets, smiling at him sweetly. “I’m doing this for your pleasure so in the end I will fight to my fullest and you can hold back or go all out depending on how you want this to go.” She answered, moving over to the vicinity where he directly was. Relaxing her stance her body language gave off a laissez faire attitude and the look in her eyes was a mix of a come hither gaze and one filled with temperament issues.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Obviously this woman didn't realize who she was basically telling not to hold back. Raphael had killed people before with his level of skill and she was so flippant about it, though, it wasn't like she knew just how skilled he was and if Raphael had his choice he would never tell her, either. It was better that citizens didn't know just how powerful his family was. Raphael looked over Bryana, taking in the language of her body. She was ready, all right, but she would never be ready for him. With a nod, he went for her, faking a punch to the gut then swinging around behind to deliver a swift kick.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:44 pm

Just as the kick was about to land Bryana hand reached out and she blocked the kick, dropping to her knees from the sheer force as her eyes widened. He really was strong and if it wasn’t for the fact her hands were extremely calloused she would be in serious pain right now. Rolling away from him she jumped back to her feet and turned around, her eyes still slightly shocked but she was back to her laissez faire look. Her strategy had suddenly shifted from wearing him with her physical stamina and strength to wearing him down by having him expend all his energy.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Raphael had caught the shocked look in Bryana's eyes and it made his male pride swell. That's right, hunny, all these bulges weren't pockets of fat, they were muscle. Putting his leg back down, Raphael sent a smirk to Bryana before he charged her again head on, this time making to sweep her off of her feet with a swiping kick. This was going to be fun.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:20 pm

As he went for the swiping kick Bryana jumped up and it barely missed her. She couldn't let him hit her or she would be down for the count, she knew that much. He was really, really strong and she knew that by the laws of physics that if he hit her it would hurt her. Diving further out of his way she appraised her situation and it could be summed up in one word - fuck.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:49 pm

Raphael stood up and turned to Bryana, not seeming to be out of breath or getting tired or anything just yet. "Are you going to fight me or are you going to keep running away?" It was a taunt; a flat-out, no-holds-barred taunt. Either she didn't want to risk the wasted time of trying to hit him and instead would rather keep distance between them or she was trying to exhaust him. Either, way, he wasn't going to fall for it. "Why don't you try to fight back this time?" He crossed his arms and relaxed his stance, simply waiting.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Slowly a sinister idea formed in her head and she brought a finger to her lips, a small sexy smile on her face as she started to suck and bite on her finger, a look of contemplation on her face. Placing a hand on her hip a strap of her overall slipped down and she sighed softly and shifted her weight on her hand. He had thrown her a curve, that was for sure.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:25 pm

Both of Raphael's eye ridges went up in question when Bryana started to act all sexy for him. All he could think was that it must be a ploy to get him to drop his gaurd, which was odd to the ninja as no human had ever tried to act sexy for him before, fake or not. Thank goodness he wasn't a horn-dog, though. With all the training he had never had time to develop any sense of being a pervert, though, he did have an appreciation for... the aethetics of the human body. "Don't start something you have no intentions of finishing," was all he could say to Bryana's movements. If Bryana kept it up she had better put out. "Is this your way of telling me that you would rather have sex than fight?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:35 pm

Her eyes widening at what he was saying she looked up at him with a look of 'Where the fuck did that come from.' "When did sex come into play? I was just thinking about how to work out a plan that popped into my head." Walking over to him she got within his personal bubble and glared at him for a second. "So where did this sex idea come from?" she asked, curiosity in her eyes. Goodness she was at least distractable sometimes. She wasn't really acting sexy, it was defense mechanism that came in handy for times she needed deeper thinking.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Raphael could only shake his head at those words. "It came from you doing the same moves I've seen other women do to either distract men or get something out of them," if Bryana thought her little glare would be effective on him then she was sadly mistaken. "So, tell me then, what's this plan that you have?" He would play along for now but he wasn't going to let Bryana just distract him and win. Oh, no, he definitely wouldn't let her win this one or any other one, should they happen to fight again. He was also cautious about how close she was. In fact, Raphael's thigh muscles had bunched, readying to leap him out of the way of any incoming attack.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:52 pm

"I'm not other women." she stated, smiling up at him as she put her hands on her shapely hips. "Well the plan was to wear you down as I know that you ten times stronger than me and by the law of physics if you land a blow I'll go down." she answered, leaning in and giving him a quick peck on his cheek. "However, the other plan I was thinking of dealt with trying to get you to goof up or fall of the building, or loose your footing or something of that nature."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:02 pm