Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Ω-Obsession-Ω

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Ω-Obsession-Ω - Page 8 Empty Re: Ω-Obsession-Ω

Post  Haalima Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:03 pm

Giggling softly she nuzzled into his neck, a soft purr escaping her as she felt his warmth around her. “I think we could do it whenever you want and I’m in the mood as long as, you know, it’s within reason.” She whispered, gently taking his hand and kissing it. Then nuzzling into him she let out a small sigh as she thought about something. “Would you like to visit me whenever you can? I get rather lonely…I wouldn’t mind even giving you a key…”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:21 pm

Raphael watched Bryana kis his hand then perked up when she mentioned him visiting more. "Would that be all right? You wouldn't mind?" He would certainly love to be able to come over more often, as long as he could get away from training. Oh, yes, Raphael would definitely ditch training for sex. A thought occured just then. "Are we in a relationship now?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:37 pm

"I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want you to visit." she answered, giggling as she did so. Bryana wouldn't mind his visiting at all, she was alone most of the time anyway and Louisa was definitely a party girl even if she was a virgin herself. "Do you want to be in a relationship?" she asked, looking up at him once more with soft, slightly worried eyes.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:57 pm

Raphael looked into Bryana's brown eyes as he stroked her soft hair. "I would very much like to be in a relationship with you," he leaned back in and kissed her on the lips again, soft and sweet, until he remembered about what started this all in the first place. "Shit! We have to get to my place," he quickly jumped up form the bed. "Get dressed, we're leaving," he still had to get Donny to take down that website.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:01 pm

Groaning as he jumped up from the bed she looked up at him her eyes telling him by no means did she want to get up from the bed but she would if he wanted her too. Apparently he really wanted to get that website down, it wasn’t that active was it? Sighing softly she stood up, her shoulder-length hair bouncing into place as she walked over to her dresser. Grabbing a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt she quietly got dressed, a look of contentment and ease leaking onto her face. “Then we are in a relationship.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:26 pm

Raphael sent a grin Bryana's way when he heard those words while he pulled his stuff back on. Once both Bryana and himself were ready, he reached over to take hold of her hand and lead her out. "Don't think less of me because of where I live," he started as he took her to his place. "There aren't many places for mutant turtles to hide," he took her down to where Don, Leo, Mikey and Splinter were. "Guys, this is Bryana. Bryana, that's Donatello, Leonardo, Michelangelo and Master Splinter. Donny, may I speak to you in private?" He wasn't wasting any time.

Donny got up and went ot Bryana, a smile on his face. "It's nice to meet you, Miss Bryana. You can just call me Don or Donny-" he was cut off when Raphael grabbed him and dragged him away so that they could have a separate conversation.

Mikey glanced over to Bryana before plastering a wide grin on his face. "Hi! Come join us," he patted the spot next to him, lazing about on the couch.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:42 pm

Bryana didn’t think less of Raph at all. She knew that sometimes life was hard and during those times you lived where you could. Looking around the comfortable space Raph’s family had found in the sewers of New York. However after the rushed meeting and Raph dragging Donatello off she just kind of stood there, her hands in her pockets as she looked at the turtle with the orange bandanna. Raphael had identified him as ‘Mikey’ right?
    Smiling at Mikey she walked over and jumped over the back of the couch, landing in the spare spot. “Hi. I’m Bryana.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:13 pm

"It's nice to finally see Raph get a friend," Mikey replied. "And such a pretty one, too! I'm shocked," his grin turned sheepish at the glare that Leo sent him from the other side of the couch. "I just didn't think Raph had it in him." He explained to Bryana. "So, how'd you two meet?"

At this point, Splinter came into the picture. "While I'm happy that Raphael finally made a friend I must warn you that you are to never tell anyone about us or our location. Can we trust you to keep our secret Bryana?"

Mikey leaned into Bryana. "'Cause if you don't, we'll have to kill ya," his face was deadly serious... then it cracked and he grinned. "I"m just kidding."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:26 pm

Blushing a soft shade of red at Mikey’s compliment Bryana continued to look around, memorizing the place with ease. Then when he asked her how she met Raph she chuckled and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. “I met Raph after he came a little too late to save me from someone; I had kicked said person in the balls and he was curled up on the floor.” She answered, smiling happily as she thought about it.

Then the rat entered. This caused Bryana to take a bit of a double take but something about him was very soothing and wise so she stopped and listened to what he had to say. “Who would I tell? I can count my friends on one hand and one of them happens to be Raph the other is my roommate and it’s not like she’s ever around.” She answered, smiling at the rat before she gave Mikey a ‘WTF’ look for what he had said about killing her. She didn’t quite get the joke.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:01 pm

Mikey snickered at those first words. "I can see why Raph likes you," he teased, lightly elbowing Bryana's ribs good-naturedly.

Splinter lightly smiled. "That's good to hear then. Should anyone find out we would have to leave," the town, the state, maybe even the country.

Mikey grinned at the face that Bryana gave him. "I was kidding."

This is when Raph and Donny came back. Donny's face was tomato-red and he couldn't look at anyone while Raph looked hella relieved. "It's gone, Ryan," he said as he pushed Mikey over and sat down between him and Bryana, ignoring Mikey's "hey!"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:09 pm

“Thank you~” a look of relief crossing her face as she looked over at Donny, her eyes sparkling with the relief that flooded her, her smile bright and inviting. However, when Raph sat down between them she couldn’t help but give him the ‘jealous much’ look and whack him upside the head. “Be nice to him.” She didn’t mind that Raph was there though, moving closer to Raph she sighed softly. “So! Now what?”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:37 pm

The look on everyone's faces when Bryana whacked Raphael was nothing short of "holy shit." They were all tense and silent, waiting to see what would happen. When Raphael simply put his arm around Bryana's shoulders, not even bothered by the hit, the others only seemed confused. "We can go back to your place if you want," Raph suggested.

Mikey jumped up from the couch. "O.K., who are you and what have you done with Raphael?" He looked very perturbed.

Raph gave him a blank look. "What are you talking about?"

"How did she get away with hitting you and not lose her hand for it?" Mikey looked very concerned for Raph's well being. "Are you feeling sick? 'Cause I don't want to catch it if you are!"

"Will you shut up?! Nothing is wrong with me!" Raph growled at Mikey.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:51 pm

Sighing softly as the argument resumed she tapped Raph on the shoulder and leaned in. “Let’s go to my place then.” She answered, wanting to avoid the incoming argument. She didn’t like arguing between family members when she wasn’t a part of that family. In her family it was a sign of love and a bit of a realization in the fact that Irish and Italian blood did have a hard time mixing without someone becoming a drunken alcoholic hot head. She wasn’t too sure how Raph’s family worked so if she could distract Raph by getting him away from the fight all the better.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:16 pm

Raphael stood up at those words. "I'll be back later," he said to his family before he left with Bryana. Mikey was the only one who let out a sigh of relief as soon as Raphael left. Their fights were never dangerous to the point of death though someone did often get hurt. Raphael slid his arm around Bryana's waist and tugged her up against him. "Sorry you had to see that-"

"Hey, are you Bryana?" Some random guy asked as he ran up to them. He looked Raphael up and down before sneering. "Halloween's over, freak," then he turned back to Bryana,a lecherous grin coming over him. "I'm your biggest fan... Do you think I could, you know," he wiggled his eyebrows while looking down at her chest. "Get a peek of the real deal? Pictures are nice, but not as great as the real thing."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:22 pm

Her eyes widening in shock as the man approached her and then when he asked her to show him her body she swore she saw red. Reaching out she grabbed him by the throat and squeezed. "I am NOT that kind of woman you inconsiderate PERVERT." she hissed out, throwing him down to the ground. "I didn't have anything to do with that goddamn website." she added before she kicked the man in the gut and stormed off in a tizzy, dragging Raph along with her.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:43 pm

Raphael glanced back at the man who was now lying on the ground, clutching himself and groaning out loud then he turned to Bryana as he was dragged behind her. "Donny said that the website didn't have a hit's counter, so he couldn't be sure how much traffic it received, though he said it's been up for a while. At least a year..." He trailed off, not really wanting to have to give Bryana the bad news, that should could have many, many "fans" out there.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:48 pm

"I wonder how much money it would take to get cosmetic surgery and get my name changed to something like Martha Bergson. . . ." she muttered under her breath after Raphael gave her the news. In fact, it kind of scared her to think about how many people had actually seen her in that website. In fact, it made her so jumpy that she might not go outside for a while except to go to class. "I want to die..." she added, sighing softly as her shoulders slumped.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:00 pm

Raphael frowned when he heard that. "Please don't change your name to that," at least he hadn't put the thought in Bryana's head that her family had seen the website. "People will eventually forget all about it. Killing yourself isn't going to help anything," hopefully none of those viewers had printed pictures.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:12 pm

"What is wrong with the name Martha?" she asked, pulling Dante into her apartment and dragging him towards her bedroom. "I like the name." she added, letting go of him as she flopped onto her bed. "I just want the website and what he did to be wiped from my memory." she whispered, looking at him with her soft brown eyes. "You don't have to leave anytime soon right?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:26 pm

Well, if she liked the name then Raphael wouldn't mention how plain it was. He simply followed after Bryana, choosing to shrug instead of giving a real answer to her questions. "No, I don't have to leave," he replied as he took a seat on the bed and leaned back on his hands. "I can help you temporarily forget about it," he looked over to Bryana, getting lost in those lovely brown eyes of hers.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Smiling as she looked at Raphael with a questioning look on her face. Her eyes were as expressive as she was, she never could hide anything from anybody and that was the God's honest truth. "What do you have in mind love?" she asked, sitting up slightly to get a better look at him. "I mean, I'm game for anything."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:43 pm

"Weellll," Raphael drawled, slight color coming to his cheeks in the shyness and embarrassment that he couldn't hold back. "I saw this video where a guy... he... used his mouth.... She seemed to really like it," he rubbed the back of his head then cleared his throat. "Want to try?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Blushing as she thought of the implications that could bring, and that it was a sin she started to say no. Then, she stopped, bringing a finger to her lips as she started to chew on the tip. She figured since she had already sinned so much today that she might as well not hold anything back and use all her pent up teenage horniness, even if she wasn't a teenager anymore. Moving so that she could caress his face she smiled at him. "Sure." she whispered, licking his cheek softly. "I mean...if you want to I'm okay with it...just...what should I do for you in return?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Raphael grinned when he heard the agreement and he nuzzled Bryana after she had licked him. "This is all about you; you don't have to do anything for me," he was offering to do what he could to make her feel better and stop the memories, at least for a little while. Besides, he wouldn't want someone he liked indebted to him; it was just wrong. "Get undressed and lie back," he murmured. Might as well give it a try; wasn't like he had ever done it before, anyway.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:37 pm

Blushing in embarrassment Bryana slowly stood up after she scooted away from the bed. "A-alright." she whispered, slowly pulling the shirt over her head, revealing the fact that yes, she had not put on a bra. Then, blushing harder in embarrassment she turned around and shimmied out of her sweat pants. Then, she laid down on the bed, nervousness causing her to shake slightly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:55 pm