Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

~Between Two Worlds~

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

~Between Two Worlds~ - Page 6 Empty Re: ~Between Two Worlds~

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 7:53 pm

Adi's eyes widened and she quietly wondered if this girl had any shame - she probably didn't considering her lineage so all Adi could do was sigh and shake her head. "I don't like it to be honest. It leaves me sore and uncomfortable." then another bought of curiosity hit Adi, "Why did you leave?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 8:00 pm

Sadie wrapped her arms around her knees and rocked on her butt. "To travel the world; I wanted to see what's out there. I actually have a house a few towns over but I wanted to see how daddy was holding up." She suddenly jumped up to her feet. "Now! Let's see if we can fix your uncomfortable feelings." She went to a nearby station behind Adi and brought one of the breast pumps over to her. She hooked it up around Adi's pussy then flicked on the machine so that it would milk her cunt.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 8:27 pm

It wasn't pleasurable at all - in fact tears started to form in Adi's eyes as she felt her pussy being milked. It wasn't pleasurable, she knew that was what Sadie was looking for, but in fact with the plug inside of her it was causing her to swell around the plug that the king had shoved in her the day before. In fact it wouldn't suprise her if she was gonna get pregnant before she gained enough energy to steralize yourself. However, she wouldn't say anything to Sadie - knowing the girl was trying to help.
    "Does your father even care about people?" she asked, her voice soft but curious.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Sadie shrugged as she sat back down. "I dunno. He takes care of the people who live in this territory but whether he cares for them I really don't know," as she watched Adi, one of her hands moved between her legs and she started to unabashedly stroke herself. If she knew that Adi was uncomfortable she would do something about it. All this time, the eunuch had started to bring in the other girls, one by one, and set them up to their stations. "Tell me about yourself, Adi. What did you do before you became a milk cow?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 9:13 pm

"I didn't want to be a milk cow." Adi muttered as she looked at Sadie, not even caring to watch the girl masturbate. Taking a deep breath she looked at Sadie's face, not wincing at all when her pussy swelled to the point the plug wasn't visible anymore. It might really be attractive to someone with such a fetish but for Adi it was kind of uncomfortable, but it was slowly beginning to feel good.

"I was actually trying to find my way in life - I had the choices narrowed down to a enchantress, agreeing to be a pawn in my fathers plots to expand his holdings, or be a midwife." she answered.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm

"Really? Those are some poor choices. Why only those?" Sadie asked as she continued to play with herself, easily holding up a conversation while pleasuring herself. "You shouldn't limit yourself," she reached up and patted one of Adi's breasts with her free hand. "Maybe if you live after your use you can still do one of those things."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 9:31 pm

"What is the use of me anyway? I didn't exactly come here willingly." she stated, her eyes narrowing before she sighed. "What is my use here anyway? Doesn't he have enough women?" she asked, looking at Sadie with narrowed eyes.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 10:00 pm

Sadie shrugged. "I believe with you he now has ten. He can only get one kid out of each of you a year and usually only one of those will be a male, at least, from what I saw the last time I was here. So during the time he has you girls to breed for him, Daddy may get five boys and at least two or three will die before they're even a year old." Sadie paused and shuddered, an orgasm rippling through her. She licked her fingers clean then smiled up at Adi. "Out of you ten girls, Daddy will only get two boys, so, no, I don't think he has enough girls."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 10:04 pm

"Then what if one is sterile and no matter what he can't get her pregnant?" Adi asked, watching as Sadie reached orgasm and then licked herself clean. Shivering as a wave of coldness ran over her she looked at Sadie watching her face as she felt to embarrass to look anywhere else. "And what if a girl has triplets or more that are all boys and survive? What defines 'end of use'?" she asked, hope rising in her eyes as she wanted to get the hell out of here.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 10:22 pm

"Wow... You ask a lot of questions," Sadie actually looked shocked. "I'm surprised Daddy hasn't gotten rid of your voice box yet. I haven't been here in years but I'll try to answer you. If the guy is sterile I suppose he'll do the same thing I did and go live whatever life he wants to," she looked thoughtful. "I don't know about that next one, I've never seen it before and the end of use is usually after three or four children or death," she grinned up at Adi. "Hope that helps you."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 10:34 pm

Looking at Sadie she shook her head chuckling softly, "You know you are the third person I think who said that about the voice box or talking to much." Adi then looked down at Sadie, smiling at her - the first true smile she had smiled since she got here. "But I do try to curb it around the king though - though the first couple of times around him I did try to kick his head off and the second time around him I ended up telling him I wanted him dead and how much I hated him..." sighing she shook her head and laughed. "I might dislike him but I don't exactly hate him to be honest."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 10:40 pm

Sadie snickered at that. "I believe it, the people around here can be a little pushy sometimes." When she saw the smile Sadie quickly returned it, that is, until she heard what Adi said. Sadie actually looked shocked and then horrified. "Did the King punish you for it? I'm surprised you're alive; he never lets anyway backtalk him." She flicked her hair over her shoulder. "I'm surprised you don't hate him; he's put you through a lot of hell."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 10:57 pm

"Ah but hate is such a strong emotion - to be honest unless he kills me I doubt I'll hate him." she stated, watching the girl and then sighing, "Well he tried to punish me - gave me some cracked ribs which I still have...considering this was just yesterday." she said, smiling sheepishly. "In fact he gave me to the hell hounds - but apparently they thought I was crazy because I crawled under a table in a corner and after they coaxed me out I just started to talk and ask questions and drink. I decided if they were going to use me I was going to be soused first." she stated, her tail starting to swish backwards and forwards, "The only one I was kind of afraid of was Paulie - nothing like an open rapist."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 11:14 pm

"PAULIE!" Sadie squealed with laughter as she hugged herself. "He's the best! You should let him do you some time. That man could make you orgasm with the flick of his wrist," she grinned as she jumped to her feet. "It sounds like Daddy's been goin' easy on you. Probably because you're new, though; you don't know the rules yet," she stopped all of the machines and started to unhook them. "I'll see if I can get something from the doctor for your ribs," she reached up to pet Adi even though they were roughly the same height. Just then the King walked in, ignoring all of the other cow girls and eunuchs, and he went right up to Adi and Sadie.

"Sadie, leave us."

"Yes, daddy!" Sadie bounced out of the room with a wave to Adi.

Devlin fisted Adi's hair and walked out of the room, dragging her with him. He took her right to her room, tossed her onto the bed, closed the stall door, and then went up to her. He removed the plug and dropped it then stuck a finger into her pussy. "You're not lubricated enough. Arouse yourself," he ordered without a shred of caring.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 11:30 pm

Just when Adi was about to say something the king walked in and Adi felt her heart drop. And this feeling grew even worse when he grabbed her hair and dragged her to her room - which was new to her and she was kind of curious as to why he went straight to her and not another of his cows though she knew better than to ask him especially now that he had removed the plug from her swollen pussy and ordered her to arouse herself - all in his 'I don't give a rats ass' tone.

Her fingers slipping down to her breasts she gently massaged the feeling of numbness that milking usually brought her there, a little bit of milk leaking from them as she did so and slicking her fingers for what she was about to do next. She knew if she did this well enough that the fucking she was about to receive would be much easier on her, less tearing and it would mean less jiggling of her ribs.

Then she sat about rubbing her clitoris, closing her eyes and pretending that she wasn't here at all and soon her pussy started to gleam with lubricant, then drip as she continued to finger herself. She wasn't even close to orgasm though and considering she was just arousing herself for him so he could fuck her and be done with it for now she was just glad she was lubricated.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Devlin watched and waited until he could see Adi was plenty wet enough, then he forced two fingers into her, coating them with her juices, and rubbed them over his growing prick. Once he was completely hard Devlin shoved his dick balls-deep inside of Adi. His fucking wasn't brutal but it was no where near nice enough to bring Adi any pleasure, even if she was into it. He just needed a quickie and who better than the girl who wasn't broken and stretched out beyond being felt by even his enormous dick? The orgasm he had flooded Adi and spilled out over the bed while he pulled his dick out of her. "Make sure you're friendly to my daughter or I'll have your fingers bitten off," and he meant bitten off. Devlin stood up from the mesy bed and dusted himself then pulled his loincloth back into place. "Clean yourself up, you look like a fucked whore," he sneered then turned and walked out without a single look back. A moment later and the eunuch from before came in, holding items that Adi could use to wash herself.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 11:49 pm

(You know what is scary, you turn just in time to see a mouse run by.)

It wasn't even close to enjoyable for Adi and once he was done, threatened her fingers, she stood up and walked over to the eunuch, taking the items and washing herself, holding back her tears as she then looked to her soiled bed, deciding that the floor would be a better place to sleep now anyway. Nodding to the eunuch and handing him back the items she sat down on the floor, sadness overwhelming her again and she bit back tears. Why did he even threaten her fingers? She wasn't going to be mean to Sadie - she liked the girl as a person finding her to be a nice person to talk to and everything.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 11:58 pm

{Totally.}

The eunuch took back the items and then removed the soiled bedsheets before bringing in fresh ones and setting them up over Adi's bed. "The others will be clean for you by tomorrow," he said only to leave after that. Not much later and Risk poked his head into the room.

"Hey, girlie," he set the shirt over the door frame then sniffed. "The King abused you again?" He could smell it in the air. "I'm glad to see you're not dead, though; figured I'd bring yah' this," or bury you in it, but he didn't add that second part. If only shew knew about the cow girl grave several miles away from the castle grounds.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 7:51 am

Looking up at him Adi attempted to smile but it faultered and she looked back to the ground. Abused, that was a good word for what the King did to her, it wasn't fucking or anything like that it was abuse and from now on she would think of it that way she decided before she stood up and walked over to the door and to Risk, her hooves making a shuffling sound as she moved. "Thank you for bringing it Risk." she whispered, gently petting the shirt as if it was her lifeline to sanity there for a second.

Looking up at Risk again she once again tried to smile but the fact she was near tears made it impossible. "If I ever make it out of here alive...I'm going to live by myself in the middle of no where with no men around for miles."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 9:44 am

He shrugged and then grinned. "No prob," he looked around and then slid into the room, closing the door behind him. "So you think, but I'll find you and bother you," he teased, as he nudged her then moved deeper into the room. "So this is it? Sheesh, he doesn't give yah much room, does he?" He sat down on the stool. "You look good for someone who just abused you, did he go easy on you?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 10:01 am

"This is more than I had when I visited my dad." she stated as she picked up the shirt and stuffed it into her pillow, her tail swishing as she did so showing that she wasn't exactly better for the wear - her pussy was still very swollen and there was a small trickle of blood from a smallish tare nothing major.
    Flopping down onto her bed she smiled at him now, not the genuine one she gave Sadie but still a smile. "He just wanted a quick abuse session apparently. He came into the dairy, took me, made me get myself wet, then went about his business got off left eunuch came, I cleaned up." she stated all matter-of-factually. "Though he did threaten my fingers if I wasn't nice to Sadie."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 12:43 pm

"Yeah, that sounds about right," he replied while watching Adi. "At least he let you get wet first, he doesn't usually let the girls prepare themselves," he looked thoughtful. "But I think he has something in their food that makes them constantly wet, anyway," he shrugged. "Oh!" Risk reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bag of food. "Figured you might want some real food."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 1:04 pm

Smiling at Risk she gratefully accepted the food and opened the bag, taking out some fruit that was in there and munching on it happily, delight and pleasure dancing across her features and her tail swished with her pleasure. "Thank you!" she giggled out, licking the juices off of her fingers and her face with her broad tongue.
    "I don't know - I'm kinda allergic to the food he serves me - especially the lactation mush....lots of mush..."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 4:23 pm

Risk grinned at the thanks. It was nice to be appreciated every now and then; no one else ever thanked him for what he did. "You know why he does that? So you girls can give better blow jobs. Hard food keeps the teeth strong. Eating the mush all the time will eventually make your teeth fall out. It's easier than having them all ripped out at once since that hurts pretty bad," he remembered when Devlin had first started his harem and he had the girl's teeth removed. They were all incapacitated for two weeks, at least. That's when he figured out a way to make them come out on their own. "Is he giving you something else to eat, at least?" If Adi couldn't stand the food they provided then how was she eating?
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 4:38 pm

"Violet Mush - still as disgusting as it sounds." she muttered as she continued to eat the apple, a sad look reappearing on her face when she heard that about her teeth. "I like my teeth - how else will I eat apples?" she asked, looking over at him with her eyes widening slightly. "I could care less about blowjobs but...I wanna keep my teeth even if I know what I want doesn't matter." Thinking hard on it she looked at him, her eyes softening slightly. "Still thank you."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:52 pm