Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Really? You're...Oh God

Dante
    Dante

Really? You're...Oh God - Page 2 Empty Re: Really? You're...Oh God

Post  Dante Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:19 pm

When Hidan saw that Loki was asleep he sighed to himself then reached over to pick the little humanoid fairy up into his furry, muscular arms. He had to get back to his den and he couldn't leave if she was still here. He ventured off to his den which was a small cave hidden behind a waterfall deep in the woods where most humans couldn't get to it. He walked along the hidden path behind the waterfall and entered his cozy little den. He went over to a pile of furs on a bed of grass and moss to set Loki on it than he took the rabbit fur to a handmade hook and set it up so that it could dry. The only light in the cave was from the glow worms that nettled on the top, leaving everything in a bluish tint. Hidan shook his fluffy fur out than went over to the cave of the den to watch his face.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:48 pm

Letting out a small groan she slowly started to wake up, unable to sleep inside. Opening her silver eyes she sighed and looked up at the ceiling. Apparently someone had moved her in her sleep and from the scent in the burrow she was in it was most likely the were from before that had bound her to him inadvertently. Smiling she nuzzled into the furs, loving the soft feel of them as her silver hair splayed out around her. “Maybe this won't be too bad...” she whispered, rubbing the furs gently. “At least the bed is soft and fuzzy.”
    Then she closed her eyes and let out a soft sigh as she felt her wounds open up again. What was it with her and bleeding like a stuck pig? Sitting up she slowly tore at the edges of her dress. She was going to make a bandage before she stained his pretty furs.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:38 pm

The werewolf shook out his head fur, unmatting the wet strands from his face, and glanced back at the fairy on his bed. "Finally awake," he grunted out as he meandered over to her and then flopped down on the bed. "You bleed a lot," he growled. Hidan looked down at Loki ripping up her dress and twitched his nose. "You're going to be nude if you keep doing that," he reached out to snag her arm with the intent of pulling the fairy down beside him. "Stupid fairy," he grumbled, reaching over to lick at one of her hip wounds. His own wounds from the fall had already healed but the pain in his hips caused by the shared connection came back as soon as she opened her wounds again and he couldn't be having any of that.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:49 pm

Gasping as he grabbed her arm and she looked at him wide eyed for a second before he started to lick her hip wound. Her eyes closing she sighed softly and let him, this was better than trying to clean them herself and … at least the blood wouldn't go to waste. “Yes...I bleed a lot.” she answered, shrugging, “I've been known to actually need stitches for small cuts.” then she looked down at him, and although she lost her fight she gently rubbed one of his furry ears. “You are soft.” she whispered, her eyes widening as she continued to rub his ear, not knowing if it would cause any repercussions or not.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:53 pm

Hidan was feeling better all ready now that Loki's wound was being taken care of. He glanced over to her face when he heard her speaking and his tongue paused on her wound before he resumed doing what he was doing. She bled a lot? Good, that meant he'd have lots of free blood. Feeling a hand on him made Hidan start to growl but as soon as he realized what Loki was doing it died rather quickly and his slightly curved tail came up and started to beat against the ground, wagging. "You are, too," he grunted around his tongue as he pressed it against her wounds, lapping away the last of the blood. For a fleshy creature, she was rather soft. Kind of tasty, too. Would she still let him do this when he was a human? Hopefully.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:00 pm

She most likely would as she didn't really understand what was going on and exactly how intimate it was. Timidly her hand started to ruffle the fur on his head, smiling gently at the lovely soft fur that was there. “Thank you.” she whispered, a giggle escaping her as he hit a ticklish spot on her body. Covering her face with her free hand she tried to bite back her last giggle as he licked away the last of the blood.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:09 pm

That was good than because Hidan would want some more even when he was a human. Hidan glanced back up to Loki when he heard the giggle. "For what?" He mumbled out. He had finished with the blood but now he wanted to hear that tickle again. Hopefully Loki would keep petting him, too, because he was really enjoying it. He slid his tongue back to Loki's hip and started to lap at the area that he had last heard Loki laugh from. Hidan didn't notice that he had reached up to hold onto one of Loki's legs and the middle of her back.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:02 am

Giggling hysterically now she arched her back more and wiggled her hips, trying to get away from his tongue but actually not wanting too. Her hand never left his hair though, petting it, or sometimes clutching it if he hit a particularly sensitive spot. Soon however she let out a small moan when he accidentally hit a spot that wasn't ticklish and she didn't even notice she did because she was soon giggling again. "For not eating me!" she exclaimed, gasping for breath as she tried to contain her giggles.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Hidan had been enjoying just tickling this little fairy; she was so adorable when she giggled and he especially liked the way her breasts pressed outwards when she arched like that. But than he heard her moan and between that sound, her movements, and his own feeling of pleasure from the lick, Hidan's furry sheath was opening the the pink, wet tip of his doggy-like cock peaked through. Good thing he was on his stomach so that Loki couldn't see. His ears flurred under her hand whenever she touched him and his green eyes gleamed with an almost evil intent. "I've changed my mind, I think I will eat you," he grabbed at Loki's thighs and he pulled them apart before he got up onto his knees so that he could get into a better position. Hidan pressed his cold, wet nose against her crotch and snuffled against it before he gave a single nip. With his sharpened teeth, they caught onto the underwear and ripped it, turning them into crotchless panties.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Gasping she looked down at him, her eyes wide with fear but then the feeling of cold air on her neither regions caused her to gasp and unwillingly buck forwards. "W-why did you cha-change your mind?" she asked, shivering slightly as she looked down on him with complete innocence. All she knew was she was feeling a breeze where none was before and that he had quit tickling her, much to her disappointment. "A...and wouldn't it be e-easier to kill me...then eat me?" she asked.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Hidan's mouth was already watering from how good her slit smelled. He had not had a virgin in so long! "My dear, I am not going to kill you," he held onto her thighs as his foot long tongue came out and stroked from Loki's anus to her clit than jabbed into her tiny, tight hole, careful not to break anything that his cock would be wanting to steal.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:01 pm

Squealing softly as a sudden wave of an unknown, but much enjoyed, emotion wracked her. "The....then what...are you doing?" she gasped out, a little bit of wetness coming from her. She didn't fully comprehend what he was doing but when he jabbed his tongue into her hole she bucked, a look of sheer confusion on her face from the strength and the unknown emotions his little action had caused. "I...I.." she drawled out, her eyes slowly glazing over.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:40 pm

"I am eating you out," Hidan said as though it were obvious. His own cock was dripping with precum as he felt the arousal that went through Loki. "Relax; just enjoy it," he growled out against her pussy as he laved it with his tongue, reaching deeper inside of her than anything else had gone before. Hidan lightly ran one of his claws over her clit, just enough to tease it.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:46 pm

A moan of sheer pleasure ripped through her and she ground down against him involuntarily. She didn't know if she was feeling his pleasure or her own pleasure but it felt damn, damn good. Whimpering and thrashing her head about as she grew accustomed to what he was doing she couldn't help but feel embarrassed. This was so awkward and new to her and she was acting...well acting like a whore in her own eyes. Biting her lip to hold back another moan she slowly started to calm herself down, the pleasure still rolling through her and beads of sweat started to form on her brow as she focused on NOT reacting to the pleasure.

Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:33 pm

Hidan's ears were pointed straight up as he took in the sounds that his little fairy was making. So, she was enjoying this? Good. When he noticed that she seemed to be avoiding the pleasure, Hidan frowned then pulled his head up. He looked down at Loki before he crawled up her body and kneeled between her legs. "Don't like what I'm doing?" He growled out as he leaned down to start licking at her nipples. "I'll make it better," the pointed tip of his hardened penis nudged against her slit and clit, searching for the hole as he shallowly thrusted against her.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:58 am

“I-I never said that.” Loki moaned out, clutching at the much larger creature's back, a shallow sob of pleasure escaping her as he licked her nipples. Her nipples, oddly enough, were more sensitive than other areas of her smaller body apparently and it caused her to leak onto his member, giving him more lubrication to work with. Of course he would hurt though because of his sheer size and the fact he was still a dog so there would be a knot no doubt.
    Looking down at him a small whimper escaped her, then a moan as she started to grind down instinctively on he thing prodding her. She had lost nearly all her resolve and that wasn't a bad thing, especially for Hidan.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:41 am

Hidan noticed how much Loki enjoyed the touch to her nipples and he started to lick them more and more, even nipping at them with his sharp teeth. Oh, no, Hidan was enjoying Loki's lost resolve. When she started ti grind on him, he wasted no time in plunging into her, straight up fucking her tight, wet hole with the power only someone of the canine family could use. He bounced against the back of her womb, pushing himself harder and deeper with every thrust. He was already panting between the nips and licks at Loki's breasts.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:54 pm

Screaming in pain Loki tried to pull away from him, the pain from her freshly ripped pussy causing her to cry out with every little movement. "Stop!" she screamed out, shaking as she started to claw at his back, trying to get him away from her broken nether regions. "Please Stop!!" she screeched slapping him as she started to sob, her eyes growing dark and lifeless, her spark becoming dull from the pain. The pain was causing her to wish for her death, biting down on her tongue she started to break through, she was planning on stopping the pain her way if he didn't stop it himself.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Hidan grunted when pain exploded in his crotch from the link but it didn't stop him from pulling out to the tip and then thrusting back in. He ingored the scratches for the most part and merely growled when she slapped him. His fur was too thick for her helpless ways of hurting him to do much, anyway. When he felt the pain in his tongue, however, Hidan snarled and grabbed Loki's jaw, pressing on the sides to force her to open her mouth before he stuck his index finger and thumb inside of her mouth, holding her jaw open by force so that she couldn't bite herself or him. He pushed his tongue inside of her mouth and licked at the bite on her own tongue, soothing the pain and he kept thrusting away inside of her deflowered pussy. The pointed tip easily pressed up against her cervix with each thrust, fitting against the small hole nicely. When he felt his knot starting to grow, Hidan moved faster, jamming himside inside of her until he finally forced the five-inch thick knot into her fuckhole, locking them together. His thrusts were shorter now but they were harder, banging against her insides like he was trying to bruise her. In no time at all Hidan threw his head back and let out a howl as his tip pressed up against her cervix and he gushed buckets of hot doggy jizz.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Loki’s once-innocent silver eyes were large and pain-filled. Her eyes held a broken life force in them now not the mischievousness that was her before he met her. The pain that was radiating from her neither regions all the way up to her chest and her breathing was hampered from the blood that made it to her lungs and the fact he had his tongue, and fingers, stuffed into her mouth. It was very, very painful for the much smaller woman.
    Then suddenly when he started to thrust harder she let out a muffled scream, his large knot ripping her even further and tears formed and clattered to the ground about her head, her body jerking as she felt his pleasure and her own immense pain. When she got the chance she would kill herself, her innocence and her mental state were shattered from all this and she just wouldn’t be able to cope with this without some help.
    Suddenly he let out an ear-drum shattering howl, especially to her finely attuned ears as she felt this warm sticky stuff gush into her innermost places. Sobbing loudly she felt her lower body clench and jerk around him, involuntarily sucking him dry as best that it’s broken status could. It was a sad orgasm, her first orgasm, and one really couldn’t classify it as an orgasm due to the fact it wasn’t very pleasurable at all. It was just a muscle reaction to her for the most part even though there was some pleasure involved.
    Falling back against the furs tears continued to fall from her eyes, all she wanted was for him to get off of her and leave her alone, now and forever. Her psyche was close to being as shattered as her mental status and her physical body but she wasn’t crazy yet, she just wanted to die. This was so embarrassing and unbearable for the young woman. It would be safe to assume that it would be best if Hidan didn’t leave Loki alone in the cave for a few days or she might just find a way to kill herself, like hanging herself with the furs on his ‘bed’ or something. When a fae felt their honor had been tainted they would do anything to appease their lost honor, and their ancestors for that part. That would mean Loki would do everything in her power to kill herself until she came to grips with this situation, and that was if she every could.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:42 pm

Hidan grunted as he tugged on his cock than let out a snort of annoyance to find them locked together. With a sigh, he removed his fingers from Loki's mouth and then laid down on the ground on his back while pulling the girl onto his torso. He stroked his claws through her hair, down her back and then back up again. She wasn't looking so hot and now that he wasn't -currently- horny, he could see what he had just done to the woman. Raped her innocence right out of her tight, little pussy. He might have to make it up to her later and give her the orgasm she should have had when they fucked. It helped, however, to know that most first times sucked for everyone, so really, she should have expected this to happen. It was all her fault for not knowing and she had no one to blame but herself. Feeling justified, Hidan nodded to himself and then stared up at the darkened ceiling of his cave. His chest rumbled under Loki with a low, resonating growl in a comforting motion his mother had used on him when he was a pup and distressed. It worked for weres but he wasn't sure how well it would work for the girl. Right now, however, it was all he could do since he wouldn't be able to pull out for quite some time.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:07 pm

Considering that Loki had never even thought of sex in all her existence Hidan really wasn’t justified. Loki was attracted to neither sex in all actuality and thus all she ever considered this act was a reproductive thing, or a pleasurable thing that she didn’t really need. It was just the way she was, as a grey fae she didn’t really need sex to reproduce and she found other things way more enjoyable than the idea of relations with another being.
    So now, as she lay on top of Hidan small little whimpers of pain escaped her as her broken body and broken mind tried to piece themselves together, though her body couldn’t exactly do that due to the fact he was still inside her. She was also prone to loosing massive amounts of blood so any ripping inside her would lead to fountains of blood. Thankfully though fae’s have a bit more blood than humans so she wouldn’t die of blood-loss.
    Tears, glittering against her face, fell onto his lower chest and stomach, her shoulders heaving as her broken body tried to let loose wracking sobs, but she just couldn’t do that either, it required to much energy. However, as if by sheer willpower she was able to form a few words, mumbled and weak as they were. “I-I…hu-hurt.” She whimpered out trying as best as she could not to move, her body wracked with pain. She was rather glad though he was no longer pumping in and out of her, that hurt like hell.
    In fact when he finally was able to withdraw from her she would probably let loose a horrible scream, but as for now, it was at least semi-bearable pain.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Hidan was justified in his own mind and if he had his way he would change Loki's mind about it, too. Hidan stared up at the ceiling, tired after sex but spurred on by the energy his wolfish side gave him. His pointed ears would twitch every now and then as he listened to the small noises Loki would make then they both pointed forwards when she spoke. "Female virgins hurt the first time," he supplied, not sounding very comforting at all, though he did bring his large, furred hands up to her body and wrapped them around her to offer what he could, given the situation. "It'll be better next time," which he could only hope for as his own lower body was feeling the ramifications of what he had done via shared link. Without notice, soft growls vibrated from deep within his diaphragm,gently vibrating against Loki. If she felt better than he would feel better, right? .....Right? It was a while later when he felt his crotch twitch that Hidan stilled. He could feel himself shrinking back into his furry sheath, finally letting go of Loki's abused groin. Hidan finally lifted his head to look down at the fae pressed into him. She really was tiny compared to him. "Get off," he ordered, his voice a low growl, kept quiet in the cave. Maybe he could help ease her pain (purely for his benefit, of course) but he couldn't do it while she laid atop him.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:57 pm

Slowly moving off of him Loki made a pained sound as she rolled and landed on the soft furs. Curling up in a tight little ball on them she felt hot tears of pain roll down her cheeks as she clutched her aching crotch. She could smell the twinge of blood from her abused body and she felt as though she was broken, which she was, beyond repair. Whimpering loudly she closed her eyes tightly and started to cry as she felt her body begin to spasm as she tried to heal herself, it was a horrible cramping feeling.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:09 pm

Hidan could feel his lower body cramping and gave an annoyed huff as in the back of his mind something told him that he now knew what it was like to menstruate. He turned to Loki and watched her clutch at herself before he got onto his stomach and stretched in the Downward Dog yoga position. Standing, he shook out his fur. "Stay there," he warned, though he knew that Loki wouldn't be going anywhere in her condition. He lifted up a bowl then headed out of the cave. It was only moments later when he returned, though, the bowl filled with crystal-clear water. Hidan picked up a torn piece of cloth and sat next to Loki then dipped the cloth into the water. "Let go of yourself and I'll wash you off."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:49 am