Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

You're Someone Who I Despise; But what is this feeling?

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

You're Someone Who I Despise; But what is this feeling? - Page 2 Empty Re: You're Someone Who I Despise; But what is this feeling?

Post  Haalima Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:38 am

When he started to orgasm she soon followed. His moans of pleasure drove her insane and the fact of the matter was that she enjoyed him plowing into her around her clenching pussy. As she came she felt her body start to buck and writhe but all she wanted was for Kenpachi to keep fucking her. The feel of his cock inside of her was exquisite and when he came inside of her she swore she could feel buckets of cum sloshing around inside of her damaged womb. “Kenpachi.” was all she could manage to get out as her arms crumpled and her upper half fell to the mats. Thankfully she had boobs to cushion herself, big breasts that she was proud of secretly, and they made it so she didn’t get completely squished.
    Dante
    Dante

You're Someone Who I Despise; But what is this feeling? - Page 2 Empty Re: You're Someone Who I Despise; But what is this feeling?

Post  Dante Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:01 pm

Kenpachi pulled his cock out of Sayuri once he had finished cumming and looked down at her slupped over form; it made a perverted grin spread over his face. It was good to be the King. He stood up and pulled his clothes back into place, especially enjoying the way that Sayuri's huge breasts pressed between the floor and herself; he wouldn't mind a bite of that sandwich. "You may bathe now if you still wish to do so," he was pretty soft now so he could go without a fuck for a little while. "I have things I need to attend too. Do you need help getting to the bath house?" It would be surprising if Sayuri could even stand after the hell he just put her pussy through.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:25 pm

After a few moments of catching her breath she shakily started to stand. She wasn't about to accept his offer of help because she wasn't in that much pain, she was just weak due to being fucked so mercilessly. “No Kenpachi-taicho...I can stand and walk.” she whispered breathlessly. Her sweat-dampened hair plastered to her forehead and a flush of fulfillment on her face. She was quite happy with this but she knew he would eventually grow tired of her. Or that is what she thought.
    Slowly she began push herself up from the ground and after two or so attempts she could stand. Once she was completely up she continued to shake but sighed softly. Still shaking she wrapped her kimono around herself and then she limped towards the door. “Thank you for the offer of help though.” she stated as she waved back and forth and lurched forward only to catch herself against the wall. “I...I will see you around the barracks.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:40 pm

The male watched and waited as Sayuri worked to right herself than nodded when she mentioned not needing his help. Good, at least she wasn't a weakling. Good thing Sayuri didn't mention what she "thought" about Kenpachi because he would be getting rather pissed than he had worked so hard to prove he wanted to be with her only for it to be in vain. It was almost agonizing to watch Sayuri try and walk. Poor girl looked like she would fall over and she almost did before she catch herself, apparently. Kenpachi resisted the great urge to roll his eyes before he went over to Sayuri and lifted her into his arms bridal style than headed for the barracks. "I'll be back tonight or tomorrow morning," he said in a way of reply as he stopped in front of Sayuri's bedroom door and set her back to her feet.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Looking up at him she mentally crossed out her thoughts from before, she might be dense and sometimes relapse into ways of thinking from time to time but he just proved something to her. He did care, just a tiny bit and that was enough for her. Yeah, sometimes a woman needed only a little gesture and it made everything right in the world. “Kenpachi be careful alright?” she asked, looking up at him as her eyes softened and she patted his cheek when he sat her down.
    “Once I heal myself I'll go see about birth control...after a bath.” she stated. Then she suddenly pulled him into a soft kiss and she casually moved back a little wince crossing her features from the movement. “I wish you luck on your endeavor.” she added.
    Thankfully for both of them she was realizing that some of her judgments about him where wrong and over time she would grow to believe him a lot easier. Right now, her earlier thoughts about him “growing tired of her” and that he was “using her” where fading due to the simple things she had never been shown before by any man that Kenpachi was doing. “I'll talk to you tonight or tomorrow then dear.” she whispered, looking down at her feet to keep herself semi-steady.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:05 pm

"I'll be fine," really, Sayuri had nothing to worry about. Kenpachi was the strongest man just... ever... So he would be perfectly fine. He nodded at her mention of "birth control." Should definitely get that done before anything could happen... if only he knew. He blinked when he was suddenly being kissed only for it to end much to quickly. Kenpachi looked taken abak at the sudden nickname, especially one that wasn't masculine at all but he mentally shrugged it off. Women. "See you then," he bit out in his naturally gruff voice before he turned away from Sayuri and headed out to the business that he had to tend too. She'd be fine by herself and if she needed help she always had that little servant boy, he reminded himself as he went about his own business.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:23 pm

Well Takumi wasn't a servant, he was her adopted son but for some odd reason he considered himself her little protector so he was often considered her servant. “I know Kenpachi.” Watching him leave Sayuri sighed and then snapped back into reality. Soon the entire barracks would be up so she would have to take a bath and get dressed quickly before Takumi and herself walked to the Fourth Squad to be examined and see if she could get some form of birth control.
    Walking into her room she changed out of her torn kimono, setting it aside for her to sew it, and she grabbed a robe and wrapped it around herself. Then she grabbed a kimono and a pair of normal underwear, she was leaning towards the fact Kenpachi would go out drinking after work so she would be able to change before he got back.
    Then she went to the bath house and quickly washed herself, of course she hobbled there but once she was in the water she instantly felt better. When she was done in there she got dressed in yet another kimono and smiled as she passed by some weary members of the squad. This was gonna be a long day for her but she didn't mind; she wasn't going to be here to complain.
    Then she spotted Takumi, shining his Zanpaktou with a gentle but firm hand. He was such a good boy that Sayuri wondered how he was a son of her husband. Quietly she walked behind him and pecked his shoulder. “Let's go Takumi, I have some things I need to do in Squad Four.”
    “Alright Missus Kaze.” he answered, a look of childlike innocence and a profound amount of honor and integrity shinning in his dark blue eyes. Sheathing his sword he latched onto Sayuri's hand, waiting for her to start the leisurely stroll to Squad Four.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:55 pm

At least it hadn't been hard work... For Kenpachi, that is. Everyone else in his team looked like they had gone head-to-head with a hay bailing machine and lost. Kenpachi was fine, however, so he decided to hit his fabvorite bar for some warmed sake; delicious. After what must have been hours and only gleaning a light buzz because of it, the big male paid his dues than headed back for the barracks. He didn't pay attention to the time at all and really only thought about dropping into bed to sleep off his buzz. He faintly wondered how Sayuri was doing at that point but really was tired to think much else on the topic.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:10 pm

Well it was a good thing that he didn't want to think of how she was doing because she was currently sitting in her room staring off into space. She was in a shocked state of mind and not even Takumi was able to reach her right now. This, this is the reason why she shouldn't drink was the only thought running through her head as she continued to stare.
    Finally, feeling his familiar spirit energy Sayuri snapped out of it and groaned, hugging Takumi to her and letting him run of to play with Yachiru, who should be back by now too. She couldn't tell him, he'd hate her for sure and thus she had sworn Unohana to secrecy as well as a good portion of Squad Four, not that they knew who was the father...And besides, the test wasn't back yet but Unohana seemed pretty smug about the fact there was a foreign spirit energy inside her womb that was a combination of two people, as small as that energy was...
    Falling back onto her bed she closed her eyes. Yup...she was gonna leave before he noticed her difference though. Standing up she walked over to her wardrobe and packed away a two kimonos and then stopped banging her head against the wall Oh how she could use a little mental help right now...she was fucked up on so many levels. She was mainly scared that if she was pregnant that she would loose the baby and Kenpachi. Now if she lost just Kenpachi she would live, she'd been through worse, but if she lost another baby she felt like she'd surely go crazy.
    But on the bright side! She did have condoms now! Now if they fit Kenpachi...
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Pfft, like any condom would fit an elephant. Kenpachi sat up from his bed and looked around before he frowned. Grumbling to himself, the large male stood up and scratched his back as he made his way out of the bedroom and toward Sayuri's room. He started to bang on the door, rather loudly, too. "Open the damn door!" Kenpachi grunted in a gruff, "I-need-some-damn-sleep" voice. They had barely even started out together as a couple and he already missed having her in his bed. Not even for sex, either! Just to be near him so that he could sleep, at least. How weird was that? Especially by one such as himself.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Turning to look at her door her eyes showed her relief. Briskly taking off towards the door she opened it, the lock not being fixed even now. “Yes Kenpachi?” she asked, her voice soft and her eyes showing hints of worry that where eating at the edges of her mind. Right now she wanted to forget about the news she got earlier today and just wanted to snuggle Kenpachi for a bit. “Do you want to come in?” she asked, knowing that, that was obvious but she just wanted to make sure, and be polite to this hulking, and sleepy man. After all, she really enjoyed his company more than anything in the world. "And do you want any tea?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:36 am

Kenpachi stared down at Sayuri with eyes narrowed from sleep. She seemed overly.... hyper... Or happy... Or, perchance, she was hiding something? Interesting. He nodded when she asked the first question and than shook his head "no" when she asked the second. "Sleep," he grunted out as he moved past Sayuri and crawled onto her bed. He splayed himself out across the bed, easily taking it over with his large body. "Sayuri," Kenpachi held his hand out to her even though his eyes were closed by this point. "Sleep," quite the conversationalist, huh? He was basically telling -not asking- her to get her rump in that bed so that he could go back to sleep already. He didn't know anything about what was happening to her though I suspect he would be supportive if he did.... to an extent, anyway.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:06 am

And to what extent scared Sayuri so she sighed and cupped her cup of tea and finished it in one gulp before she grabbed his hand and squeezed it. “Sleep sounds good.” she whispered, yawning softly as she crawled into bed, getting into a position that made it possible for her to have her head on Kenpachi and the rest of her was off on the bed until her legs ran into his body again and where draped over him. “Night night Kenpachi.” she whispered, yawning again as she nuzzled into him.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:48 pm

She would never know if she didn't tell him about it. Kenpachi mumbled something unintelligable as he tightened his arm around Sayuri and held her against him, falling into a deep sleep that just wouldn't come when he was alone. When Kenpachi woke up next, he was feeling pretty great. A good night's rest would do that to a body... lucky bastard. He wound his arms around Sayuri and pulled her body flush to his, enjoying the feel of soft curves against his own hard, well-muscled body. This was something he could definitely get used too; waking up beside a gorgeous woman for the rest of forever. Did he have things to do today? Probably, but he was positive that none of it was soon so he could just snuggle with this soft warmth for as long as he wanted.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:06 pm

Nuzzling into him in her sleep Sayuri remained asleep as he pulled her too him. When her body was fully pressed against his she let out a small mewl of happiness and nuzzled closer if at all possible. Slowly though, do to the fact Sayuri could never really sleep in, she opened her eyes and sighed, a small smile forming on her face. “You beat me awake this morning Hm Kenpachi-taicho?” she asked, kissing his cheek gently then snuggling back into him. For right now, the fact that Unohana was going to come over with her test results was the furthest thing from her mind.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Kenpachi grinned and he slid his hand down to Sayuri's lower back and forced their neither regions together. "This is why," he growled out. His cock was fully hard and practically begging to be inside of Sayuri. "You affect me even while I'm asleep," he nuzzled his face against Sayuri's neck so that he could start to nibble and nip at the flesh there. His hand slid down to Sayuri's bottom and he cupped the flesh there. Kenpachi teased the crack with a single finger as he latched his mouth onto her throat and started to suck hard on the flesh, intent on leaving a bruise.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Sayuri wasn't sure how her body and mind was reacting to this early morning nuzzling and then Kenpachi's evident want. However, her body sure knew how too as it arched and wiggled against him. She was so hot all of a sudden, and needy to boot as her juices slowly started to ooze out of her. She didn't know why but something about Kenpachi made her horny whenever he was and she couldn't seem to help it. "Oh...that is good to know." she whispered softly, wiggling more, her eyes half-lidded from the sudden wave of need she was feeling.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:26 pm

Kenpachi grinned his famous grin when he noticed how much Sayuri was responding to his advances. He sat up onto his knees and with deft fingers he removed what remained of her clothes, getting straight down to business. He opened his hakama bottoms and let his big, fat cock slid out. He lifted one of Sayuri's legs up onto his shoulder than reached between her legs and started to stroke her slit, pressing on her little clitty whenever he reached the top.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:31 pm

Gasping in pleasure she arched each time he reached her clit. He was like fire branding her and she was in fact very responsive. He was so, so enjoyable to her she simply found herself reacting without any thought. "Oh...Kenpachi." she whimpered out, her long hair, still braided, let out a few strands due to her moving her head side to side. Her generous breasts bounced with every arch and whimper. She was growing very horny, very fast.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:24 pm

Maybe this was why Kenpachi enjoyed having sex with Sayuri so much, because of the responses that he got out of it. No one else had ever been so responsive with him before. Loud, perhaps, but never such heartfelt responses like the ones this woman gave him. Sayuri wouldn't have to worry about any of her horniness because Kenpachi planned to fuck it right out of her. Without missing a beat, he reached down to grab her clit and pinch it, wanting to give the woman as much pleasure as he possibly could. "Say it again," he growled, nipping at Sayuri's ear. "Say my name again!"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Arching her back Sayuri let out a loud gasp and tried to grind her hips against him. Whimpering she closed her brown eyes and started to pant, her pleasure skyrocketing by his simple request. “Ke...ken...Kenpachi.” she panted out, her body aching for him to take her again. “I...I need....oh Kenpachi.” she whimpered, her head thrashing back and forwards as she felt herself drip onto the bed. From her extreme need for him a light flush covered her face and her nipples grew taunt from the need for them to be touched by him.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:34 pm

Kenpachi widely grinned when he saw how much Sayuri needed him. "Beg for it," he ground out in his deep voice as he rubbed his fat hardon against Sayuri's dripping pussy. He reached over to her breasts and grasped them both, harshly squeezing the globes in a way that would leave bruises before he took hold of her nipples and pinched them roughly. He wanted-no, he needed to hurt Sayuri and he planned to get just that. This gorgeous piece of ass would not be walking away from this. Limping or crawling, perhaps, but definitely not walking. Not only that but he also planned to leave enough marks for everyone in this world to know just who owned her.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:53 pm

Her eyes widening at his demand that she beg for it she bit her lip. Sayuri blushed and looked away, she wasn't going to beg for anything, especially not this. If she truly wanted to get off she could just go buy herself a toy. But, inside her mind she knew none could please her like Kenpachi and that made her sigh softly.
    Her train of thought was broken when Kenpachi grabbed her large breasts and squeezed them hard enough that they would bruise, causing her to squeal in a mixture of pain and pleasure, her pussy leaking even more of it's juices. As he pinched her nipples she bucked against him, a sob escaping her as pleasure leaked through her. It was like a tidal wave that caused her to grind and whimper as she bit her lip, she didn't want him to know that she was so damn horny.
    As pleasure overwhelmed her senses she quit biting her lip and reached down, grabbing his cock and rubbing it gently. At least compared to him Sayuri was a soft lover but she did enjoy, and love, the brutality that was Kenpachi. “Please...please Kenpachi....take me...please...” she whimpered out, her voice husky with her need as she continued to touch him and rub his cock. “I need you inside of me so badly...”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:42 pm

Oh, yeah, Kenpachi was truly learning all of the things that made Sayuri tick. He was also quite adapt at waiting and while he watched Sayuri show the signs of pleasure he held himself back. As much as he wanted to just ram into that tight, wet hole, Kenpachi held himself back from it. He wanted to hear Sayuri beg for it and he wasn't going to ruin it. When she touched him, a low moan of pleasure sounded from the big male. His cock was a hard rod in her hands, twitching and throbbing, pusling with heat and dripping with precum. The moment he heard Sayuri beg for his cock, Kenpachi could have kissed the Heavens. He could hold himself back but she had truly been testing his patience with her sounds and the musky scent of her feminine arousal. Without delay he knocked her hands away, grabbed a hold of her hips and immediately entered Sayuri's body. His pubic bone crushed her slit against him and his hips kissed hers as he started a thrusting rhythm. "Uhh, fucking love being inside you," he grunted out as he bent his body over Sayuri's and then found a nipple to suckle upon like a child.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:33 pm