Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

Year of the Dragon

Dante
    Dante

Year of the Dragon Empty Year of the Dragon

Post  Dante Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:34 pm

Coming upon the dragon pen, Hiccup stood at the top where the bars looked down into the ring and watched the other dragon fighting Vikings as they trained against the few dragons they had already captured.  He wanted to learn so bad but his father had yet to put him in the ring with the other children.  He sighed and turned away, sitting down with his back to the bars as he listened to the training end for the day.  He stood up as soon as he heard the children leaving, a large grin on his face as he hurried over to them to talk to them about the training only for the others to be particularly nasty to him, which was the norm.  Only Fishlegs was nice to him, and that was all right, he was fine with only having one friend in the whole village.  Even Stoick, his father, couldn't be considered a friend, what with how he treated Hiccup.  Fishlegs and Hiccup headed to the Great Hall and sat together, talking about the training and other such things.  All the way, Hiccup kept glancing at Astrid, a light blush on his face.  He had a crush on her but there was no way that the coolest girl in the whole village would ever fall for him.  He kind of figured that she would end up with Snotlout, Hiccup's cousin.  At the end of the day, everyone went to their respective homes to sleep, except for Hiccup who was wide awake in bed.  He waited until he was sure that the village was asleep and then he got out of bed.  Hiccup strapped the shield to his back, and almost fell over from the weight, then took up his axe which needed both hands for him to hold prior to sneaking out of the house and into the woods.  He went a little way form his house, into the woods where he had found a small clearing.  Hiccup had set up a fake dragon made of tied up straw and wood and came here to practice when he could.  He dropped the axe and then fixed the shield onto his arm before he picked up the axe again with a mighty struggle.  He could barely hold the weapon and shield as he fought with the fake dragon.  "I'll show them, I'll show Dad and the village!  I'm a Viking, too!"

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:39 pm